What are the gun rights crazies so fearful of?

Yet the United States is the greatest country the world has ever known and became great in a very short period of time. Do you think the freedoms provided in our constitution had anything to do with that? Wake up leftist.
The US is the best country in the world but is in decline. Everyone agrees on that. The question is why and what can we do.
MY ANSWER IT IS THE CRAZY EXTREMISTS ON THE LEFT AND RIGHT HAVE HIJACKED OUR COUNTRY. They are both the same. They want it all their way or not at all. Compromise will provide the solution. Our Constitution was written on compromises. Dumbasses like you have no idea.

The US is the best country in the world but is in decline. Everyone agrees on that. The question is why and what can we do.
MY ANSWER IT IS THE CRAZY EXTREMISTS ON THE LEFT AND RIGHT HAVE HIJACKED OUR COUNTRY. They are both the same. They want it all their way or not at all. Compromise will provide the solution. Our Constitution was written on compromises. Dumbasses like you have no idea.
The crazy extremists of the left make JFK look like reactionary righity, never mind republicans....The Overton window has lunged far to the left and taken you with it....But being yet another on the left completely lacking self-awarenees, you can't recognize the fact.

Last edited:

There is no extreme right. You nuts have gone so far left anything rational seems extreme to you.

There is no extreme right. You nuts have gone so far left anything rational seems extreme to you.
Look in the mirror dumbass. You are an extremist. I assume to the right but it does not matter. You are all the same. You are the problem with our country.

Nobody's going to give up their rights just because you're afraid of guns.

Why do you want women disarmed? Do you want to harm women?
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Talk to the children and families in Uvalde, TX about "domestic Tranquility" and "general Welfare" guaranteed by the Constitution. Abuse of the 2nd amendment cannot over-ride the main purpose of our Constitution. Adjustments have to be made. The founding Fathers tried to provide fail-safes for all threats to our Union.
They never dreamed about people like you, taking abuse of one right and over-riding the main purpose of the Constitution. If they knew of people like you they would have built in a fail-safe.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Talk to the children and families in Uvalde, TX about "domestic Tranquility" and "general Welfare" guaranteed by the Constitution. Abuse of the 2nd amendment cannot over-ride the main purpose of our Constitution. Adjustments have to be made. The founding Fathers tried to provide fail-safes for all threats to our Union.
They never dreamed about people like you, taking abuse of one right and over-riding the main purpose of the Constitution. If they knew of people like you they would have built in a fail-safe.
YOU are exactly the kind of person the Founders codified the Second for.

Meanwhile, why do you want women disarmed? Do you want to harm women?

Maybe not but it is the fact…

I noticed Oddball stopped and you keep on going…

I don’t want your guns but I want all of you to stop pretending they are what make you a man…

A real man doesn’t need to scream “ My penis is my gun and my gun is the size of my penis “ because those like me will tell you to show your penis and if your penis is the size of a ant dick, well then you should be mocked…

This isn’t Wokism but me saying owning a gun doesn’t mean you are tough at all and funny Cartoon but do you remember Slow Poke Gonzalez the biggest gun in all of Mexico?

Everyone think they are bad with their gun but one day someone will have a bigger and badder one…

I know who the fuck am I kidding you two are so tough that you piss bullets from your ass while making God shiver at the thought of you!
Long winded rant that is meaningless. So how many more boys are going to where skirts and shoot up schools from your tribe?

Long winded rant that is meaningless. So how many more boys are going to where skirts and shoot up schools from your tribe?
Again, you know very well I don’t support nap time with Tranny Hour, so why do you keep on trying to claim I do?

You have been told a few times to link where I support any teachings of gay lifestyles in school and you admitted that not me but some Democrats do, well a good majority of them and even then I ain’t Democrat either…

Now how many more from your tribe are going to shoot up malls and Black churches?

See how that works?

Again, you know very well I don’t support nap time with Tranny Hour, so why do you keep on trying to claim I do?

You have been told a few times to link where I support any teachings of gay lifestyles in school and you admitted that not me but some Democrats do, well a good majority of them and even then I ain’t Democrat either…

Now how many more from your tribe are going to shoot up malls and Black churches?

See how that works?
I dont care Bruce. See how those bon bons work

I dont care Bruce. See how those bon bons work
Yes you do buddy because if you didn’t you wouldn’t be trying to convince me I am the Tranny in Happy Tranny Hour with Lola Peace…

Now, can we play nice or must we have this conversation every few threads where I try to burn your White Pillow case and you burn my My Little Pony Collection?

( Yeah, sometimes you need to realize my humor is weird as hell )

Look in the mirror dumbass. You are an extremist. I assume to the right but it does not matter. You are all the same. You are the problem with our country.

Hey leftist wackjob.

If you believe the constitution and quote it, the founders in their wisdom installed a means of changing it. Use it. Why don’t your demleftist politicians use it? Did you ever stop to think they don’t want to lose the wedge issue. It gets them votes.

Forum List

Back