What Are The China's Goals In America?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I keep seeing this thread "what are US goals in Ukraine" and it is truly a comical question, especially considering that the people asking such questions usually happen to be republicans who claim to be against foreign intervention (at least when they seriously try to get elected like Bush in 2000)

So I ask a question of my own: what are Chinese goals in America? let's keep the discussion civilized. I suspect Chinese goal in America is to make money and gtfo. And I guess the follow up question is, how long before Russians and Chinese unite and say FUNK the American money let's create our own printing press and then we can allow Americans to come work for us instead.

I keep seeing this thread "what are US goals in Ukraine" and it is truly a comical question, especially considering that the people asking such questions usually happen to be republicans who claim to be against foreign intervention (at least when they seriously try to get elected like Bush in 2000)

So I ask a question of my own: what are Chinese goals in America? let's keep the discussion civilized. I suspect Chinese goal in America is to make money and gtfo. And I guess the follow up question is, how long before Russians and Chinese unite and say FUNK the American money let's create our own printing press and then we can allow Americans to come work for us instead.

What are your goals in posting here?
My guess is to spread your view that Da Chooose are responsible for everything bad. That and to show you are an illiterate moron. You are succeeding at both.

It's da jooooos man, and you're da one to point it out!!! now back to the real and legitimate question which is..... also posted by you.... which is...... (drum roll pls.......).... what are the USA goals in Ukraine? Oh, and by the way, in your own thread, did you ever answer my question what is whales purpose on the moon?

It's da jooooos man, and you're da one to point it out!!! now back to the real and legitimate question which is..... also posted by you.... which is...... (drum roll pls.......).... what are the USA goals in Ukraine? Oh, and by the way, in your own thread, did you ever answer my question what is whales purpose on the moon?

Actually in that thread a poster who can read, think, and post appropriately supplied the asked information. Hint: It wasn't you.

To have our boys die in their proxy wars and keep human filth like Lindsey, and McCain flirting with world war III. Israel takes everything and gives nothing in return except a supply dump that they regularly raid. They're a nation of parasites.

Jews have absolutely no power in America, and if you say we do, you will get your ass fired or marginalized, with our minimal influence and meager political lobbies.

Last edited:
Jews have absolutely no power in America, and if you say we do, will get your ass fired or marginalized, with our minimal influence and meager political lobbies.
And plus they are an endangered species.

My guess is to spread your view that Da Chooose are responsible for everything bad. That and to show you are an illiterate moron. You are succeeding at both.

His goals are to say he's an independent, then spout of anti-sematic leftwing talking points

Just off the top of my head, Israel's goal in America are to fuck your mother! :badgrin:

More precisely fuck his mother out of her savings.

WOW! I made a thread mentioning Israel, and blam, a swarm of parasites is here to accuse me of being anti semite, my mother gets involved etc. WOW.

WOW! I made a thread mentioning Israel, and blam, a swarm of parasites is here to accuse me of being anti semite, my mother gets involved etc. WOW.

Hmm why would anyone think you are an anti-semite? Can't imagine.

Look at the shit-eating, cock sucking Nazi....:eusa_whistle:

To have our boys die in their proxy wars and keep human filth like Lindsey, and McCain flirting with world war III. Israel takes everything and gives nothing in return except a supply dump that they regularly raid. They're a nation of parasites.

No we accuse you of being a mental midget, which you display in every post!

Simple: Israel wants the US to bomb Iran to keep Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon.

Israel doesn't really have the military power and weaponry to pull of the sustained bombing that would really do finish the job. The US does.

Israel doesn't give a crap about the negative consequences to the United States that would occur, if we did commit the illegal act of aggression on Iran that Israel wants. The lost blood & treasure of Americans is of no value to Israelis. The global economic disaster that would follow doesn't concern Israelis one whiff. The skyrocketing gasoline prices, what do they care? . Israelis would shrug and ask for more sacrifices. Their parasitism is insatiable.

Last edited:
Israel probably wants to make sure we keep sending them all that money. I was reading the other day how like 8% of their population doesn't work and just does religious studies. My first thought was how could they afford to have so many people not work. Then I remembered how much money we send them...

Bingo!

Good point. Neocon zionists are perpetually confused since their belief system requires cognitive dissonance or simple stupidity.

So I ask a question of my own: what are Chinese goals in America?

None of my business. Chinese are probably the most ancient civilization of an relevance. They circumvented the globe when bible thumpers thought the Earth was flat.

Simple: Israel wants the US to bomb Iran to keep Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon.

Israel doesn't really have the military power and weaponry to pull of the sustained bombing that would really do finish the job. The US does.

Israel doesn't give a crap about the negative consequences to the United States that would occur, if we did commit the illegal act of aggression on Iran that Israel wants. The lost blood & treasure of Americans is of no value to Israelis. The global economic disaster that would follow doesn't concern Israelis one whiff. The skyrocketing gasoline prices, what do they care? . Israelis would shrug and ask for more sacrifices. Their parasitism is insatiable.

ETA: Most of this is a general rant aimed at dimocraps. Not at the quoted poster. :)

Israel could have bombed Iran into the Stone Age until they got the Russian SAMs.

Probably still could put a serious hurting on them.

But axe yourselves... Why didn't they?

Simple. Because dimocrap scum in the US kept talking them out of it.

Along with their own version of dimocrap scum inside their own Country and the UN.

Now.... It's all but too late. I don't believe the Israeli's can effectively destroy Iran's nuclear development sites...

So when you pussies watch Iran nuke Israel, and watch Israel respond with a MASSIVE nuclear retaliation, and Pakistan gets nervous and India gets nervous, and Russia gets nervous because they're all nervous and China gets nervous because Russia is nervous and one push of the wrong button launches us into WWIII.

Thank yourselves, dimocrap scum.

I say, this time. Let the dimocrap scum who start the Wars...... WWI, WWII, Korea and Viet Nam...

Let them fight the next one the cowardly fucks start.

They always start the shit, then run and hide like the cowards they are and let Conservatives die fighting THEIR wars.

Of course, we'll see a lot of back wounds in the war. They'll die by the thousands... Tens of thousands hiding in their holes...

But the world will be a better place afterwards.

Then, after the bad guys have used up all their ammo shooting dimocraps in the back, we can go in and clean their clocks for them.

Those 'proxy wars' that dimocrap scum whine about? Those 'brush wars'?

They beat the fuck out of major wars.

Yeah, I hate dimocraps that much.

No, that's not accurate at all.

I hate them a lot worse than you can imagine. Anti-Semitic, racist scum

Last edited:
What Are The China's Goals In America?

Bring everyone's garbage to China and make more junk to sell us.

Forum List

Back