What are the chances the Government shuts down on November 17th?

What are the chances the Government shuts down on November 17th?

• Total voters
OK

Show me where Democrats have refused to raise the debt and default

That will convince me
geezus do you have reading problems?....the die hards from both parties SAY the same shit about each other .....do you get that RW?....it has nothing to do with their useless policies...it has to do with what they say about each other....which is the same shit....like you both say the other side hates the country....both say the other side is destroying the country....both sides say the other side hates the military......right here in these very threads,you see this shit every day here.....

geezus do you have reading problems?....the die hards from both parties SAY the same shit about each other .....do you get that RW?....it has nothing to do with their useless policies...it has to do with what they say about each other....which is the same shit....like you both say the other side hates the country....both say the other side is destroying the country....both sides say the other side hates the military......right here in these very threads,you see this shit every day here.....
What they say and what they do is entirely different matters

Republicans bring debt default to the brink. Republicans shut down Government.

Stop saying they both do it

What they say and what they do is entirely different matters

Republicans bring debt default to the brink. Republicans shut down Government.

Stop saying they both do it
why are you trying to change what i am talking about?...you did exactly what i am talking about in this thread....like a true party guy you cant accept that....

why are you trying to change what i am talking about?...you did exactly what i am talking about in this thread....like a true party guy you cant accept that....

Because your claims of……Dems do it too! are ridiculous

I asked where Dems shut down Government or threaten default and you failed

How about you show where Dems are incapable of compromising to select a leader?

Because your claims of……Dems do it too! are ridiculous

I asked where Dems shut down Government or threaten default and you failed

How about you show where Dems are incapable of compromising to select a leader?
you cant be this stupid RW.....but then as a die hard party person you may not have a choice....you cant see what i am saying because you are just like the people im talking about..what you said in this thread kinda proved it.....

you cant be this stupid RW.....but then as a die hard party person you may not have a choice....you cant see what i am saying because you are just like the people im talking about..what you said in this thread kinda proved it.....

Nice diversion

But I see where you can’t show…..Dems do it too!

Nice diversion

But I see where you can’t show…..Dems do it too!
not what i was talking about was it?....learn the difference RW about what people say about each other over what the political parties do....you wont seem so controlled if you do....hey RW who said this about the republicans?....

Republicans are incapable of leading

They hate Government
They hate the military

They hate our Democracy and are doing what they can to topple it

learn to read elmer.....it has nothing to do with who controls the house....right here in these threads we have the die hards from both sides saying the same shit about each other like...... incapable of leading....They hate Government.....They hate the military...They hate our Democracy and are doing what they can to topple it..... both sides say the same shit about each other...
That may be true but the issue of the house not having a speaker, and being in gridlock, is on the Republicans. They have the majority. It would be on the Democrats if they had the majority.
The Republicans need to figure it out. The only other option would be to have a speaker that Democrats could vote for. That means the Republicans would have to make concessions to dilute their power. They are a party in chaos putting the government in chaos.

That may be true but the issue of the house not having a speaker, and being in gridlock, is on the Republicans. They have the majority. It would be on the Democrats if they had the majority.
The Republicans need to figure it out. The only other option would be to have a speaker that Democrats could vote for. That means the Republicans would have to make concessions to dilute their power. They are a party in chaos putting the government in chaos.
elmer learn the difference between what people say about each other as compared to what the parties are doing.......when a righty says the left hates the country and are trying to destroy it.....and the left say the same thing about the right....thats what im talking about....not the fucking speaker of the house....

elmer learn the difference between what people say about each other as compared to what the parties are doing.......when a righty says the left hates the country and are trying to destroy it.....and the left say the same thing about the right....thats what im talking about....not the fucking speaker of the house....
This thread is about

What are the chances the Government shuts down on November 17th?​

We are talking about actions, not talk. The action discussed in this thread is electing a speaker of the house to get congress out of gridlock.
If you want to start a thread how both parties bad mouthing each other go ahead but I am sticking to the subject of this thread.
Talk is cheap. Politicians and political parties should be judged on actions not talk.

This thread is about

What are the chances the Government shuts down on November 17th?​

We are talking about actions, not talk. The action discussed in this thread is electing a speaker of the house to get congress out of gridlock.
If you want to start a thread how both parties bad mouthing each other go ahead but I am sticking to the subject of this thread.
Talk is cheap. Politicians and political parties should be judged on actions not talk.
i commented on what RW said.....and you jumped in.....and even agreed with me....

No Speaker of the House
No Army Chief
No Chief of Naval Ops
No Head of the Air Force
No Ambassador to Israel, Lebanon, Oman, Kuwait
No Commander of the Fifth Fleet
No one in 300 military roles
No State Dept Coordinator for Counterterrorism

The GOP is decapitating us from within

I cannot for the life of me imagine why anyone would even want the job right now.
Well, you go in the history books for one thing. But yeah, beyond that, I share your view. The only way that anything gets done is by compromise in our system and its the one thing the MAGA base won’t allow for (at least on their rhetoric).

In truth though, the blob surrendered repeatedly. History shows that The government was shut down and re-stated--and he didn’t get his wall. Nancy and Chuck are still there; he’s not. Its hard to fire a President, after all. But now that there is a GOP speaker who’s neck is on the chopping block... their life expectancy as speaker is measured in minutes once they compromise. Speakers can be fired.

Do you want the USA to fail? How do two parties fail without the country failing.
The parties need to be fixed. Having a Biden vs Trump Presidential race indicates the parties need to be fixed.

Good luck with that.

No Speaker of the House
No Army Chief
No Chief of Naval Ops
No Head of the Air Force
No Ambassador to Israel, Lebanon, Oman, Kuwait
No Commander of the Fifth Fleet
No one in 300 military roles
No State Dept Coordinator for Counterterrorism

The GOP is decapitating us from within
So true

Forum List