What are the chances that Comey empanels a Grand Jury?

Based on last Monday's testimony by Comey, where he stated that he was authorized by the DOJ to further the investigation on Trump "associates" ties to (or collusion with) Russians who meddled in our election, the NEXT crucial step would be the empaneling of a Grand Jury to determine if there's enough evidence to proceed.

Perhaps this is why Comey was summoned to the WH last week, since such an event (as empaneling a GJ) would precipitate a halt on any executive branch future policy proposals.

The chances that Sessions would authorize Comey to go forward may be slim, since Sessions is a former Trump campaign adviser; perhaps the "compromise" will be the halting of Grand Jury empanelment.....IF.......Nunes steps down from chair on the House committee....OR......the appointment of a special prosecutor...

What do you think?

I think there's a high probability that Comey will empanel a grand jury.
What have you been right on so far?

What have I been wrong on so far?

Based on last Monday's testimony by Comey, where he stated that he was authorized by the DOJ to further the investigation on Trump "associates" ties to (or collusion with) Russians who meddled in our election, the NEXT crucial step would be the empaneling of a Grand Jury to determine if there's enough evidence to proceed.

Perhaps this is why Comey was summoned to the WH last week, since such an event (as empaneling a GJ) would precipitate a halt on any executive branch future policy proposals.

The chances that Sessions would authorize Comey to go forward may be slim, since Sessions is a former Trump campaign adviser; perhaps the "compromise" will be the halting of Grand Jury empanelment.....IF.......Nunes steps down from chair on the House committee....OR......the appointment of a special prosecutor...

What do you think?

What have I been wrong on so far?
Washington Redskin, everything...
stay out of the fucking firewater you fucking drunk Indian

What do you think?

Like 100 other snowflake morons in this forum, she also predicted Trump had no chance to win the nomination or the election.

The first one on the list is New Mexico, which is a blue state, moron.

Check out WHO is NM's governor and what party she belongs to.........LOL
Tell me what color NM is. LOL

AZ.jpg

6f176fd2360e3cb5b0c0aa1fe47de444_colorful-easter-egg-png-clip-colorful-easter-eggs-clipart_3879-5000_zpslkz0ylgb.png

Forum List

Back