What America’s Great Unwinding Would Mean for the World.

What moron misinterprets cutting Welfare as cutting SS & Medicare?
What shithole country are you from?
I included Welfare separately. And I will ask:

WHY are so many of you so intent in taking away help from those who need it?

Welfare is not forever, it is until the person can get a job, or whatever they need.

WHY are you out to punish people who are in need to get out of poverty which usually happens because of loss of job, loss of home, illnesses, etc.

What kind of human, allegedly Christian, does not help their neighbors, and does not want the government to do it.

And when it happens to you, anyone in your family or any of your friends you are going to say what?
Demand that they DO NOT get welfare if they really, really need to? Are you going to help them yourself, give them home, and anything else?

This is an ugly Republican talking point. They will gladly cut taxes for the rich, which gives rich people more money, but are not so kind about helping those who actually need it.

WHY?????

You have 'discussed' nothing, merely copying and pasting.

Still snooping around, l see. I wondered how long it would take. And l predicted you 100%.

How about YOU trying to discuss something, instead of making personal snipes.

You’re a legend in the making, and this is upstairs, incase you hadn’t noticed.

I included Welfare separately. And I will ask:
WHY are so many of you so intent in taking away help from those who need it?
Welfare is not forever, it is until the person can get a job, or whatever they need.
WHY are you out to punish people who are in need to get out of poverty which usually happens because of loss of job, loss of home, illnesses, etc.
What kind of human, allegedly Christian, does not help their neighbors, and does not want the government to do it.
And when it happens to you, anyone in your family or any of your friends you are going to say what?
Demand that they DO NOT get welfare if they really, really need to? Are you going to help them yourself, give them home, and anything else?
This is an ugly Republican talking point. They will gladly cut taxes for the rich, which gives rich people more money, but are not so kind about helping those who actually need it.
WHY?????
1. Why are so many able-bodied people still getting welfare when jobs are available?
2. The US simply cannot afford the $1.3T we are paying for Welfare Programs. Unless we cut the Budget and raise revenue the US will go bankrupt.
3. I oppose Republican tax cuts as irresponsible and adding to the Debt. Growing the economy more than 2% is always a lie.
4. Interest on the Debt is $800b and rising, whining about welfare doesn't help keep the US solvent.
Read this article

1. Why are so many able-bodied people still getting welfare when jobs are available?
2. The US simply cannot afford the $1.3T we are paying for Welfare Programs. Unless we cut the Budget and raise revenue the US will go bankrupt.
3. I oppose Republican tax cuts as irresponsible and adding to the Debt. Growing the economy more than 2% is always a lie.
4. Interest on the Debt is $800b and rising, whining about welfare doesn't help keep the US solvent.
Read this article
You do not know what you are talking about.

Poor USA. The poorest country in the world. Sigh.

You do not know what you are talking about.
Poor USA. The poorest country in the world. Sigh.
The math is the math. McCarthy is just realizing that there is no way to cut spending significantly.
The Debt and interest on the Debt will soon make a lot of cuts to programs we don't want.

The conundrum facing America’s allies is how to cope with a great imperial power in decline that is still a great imperial power.

peculiar cognitive dissonance seems to have taken hold in the world. The Western response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine—led and propped up by the United States—has reminded the world that the international order is, if anything, more dependent on American military, economic, and financial might now than only a few years ago. Yet everywhere you turn, there is a sense that the U.S. is in some form of terminal decline; too divided, incoherent, violent, and dysfunctional to sustain its Pax Americana. Moscow and Beijing seem to think that the great American unwinding has already begun, while in Europe, officials worry about a sudden American collapse. “Do we talk about it?” Michel Duclos, a former French ambassador to Syria who remains well connected within Europe’s diplomatic network, told me, somewhat indignantly, after I asked whether an American implosion was ever discussed at the highest levels of government. “We never stop talking about it.”

What the US has brought to the world, probably more than anything else, is open oceans. The freedom of traffic on the seas that we take as axiomatic is historically not so at all. And it has transformed the world's economies.

What the US has brought to the world, probably more than anything else, is open oceans. The freedom of traffic on the seas that we take as axiomatic is historically not so at all. And it has transformed the world's economies.
The norm of empire from the time of the Minoans at least.

Maybe other nations should have thought of that rather than relying on us to be their de facto military.
Lol. The US assumed the position of de facto military in order to reduce military competition from other nations.

The norm of empire from the time of the Minoans at least.

The ideal, certainly. But the practice is historically rare and fragile. Blockades, piracy, 'hostile seas' and privateering is the most common historical practice.

With relatively minor and very temporary exemptions, that hasn't been the case since WW2. The idea of freedom of the seas is practiced by the world and protected by the US.

Forum List

Back