What About Polygamy In Montana?

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
It appears that if polygamy is to be permitted in Montana, it will take a legal battle similar to the path of Obergefell v. Hodges, the case through which the U.S. Supreme Court created “same-sex marriage.”
A court clerk flatly rejected a request for state endorsement of a polygamous arrangement sought by a man, his wife and his live-in girlfriend, whom he reportedly wanted to make wife No. 2.

Montana clerk says no to polygamy

Guys who want polygamy legal never imagine that their wives would want more than one husband, they just want to have sex with more than one woman.
And yes, please, stop the hate! If I want to marry my girlfriend, her cat, and her dog - who's to say the three of us aren't in love? I feel discriminated against and want justice! Oh, my God, that's so ridiculous.

But it's Okay for Muslims to have as many wives as they can afford. Been like this for thousands of years.

Yup.....those people in Montana are some evil sucks.

They should all die and burn in Hell.

Last edited:
What is so terrifying about women having more than one husband?​
If a polygamy is based on religion, wives won't violate the order of the family and won't ever want more husbands. Having more than one wife is Muslim, having more than one husband is totally anti-Muslim :) The same is about Christian plural marriages too, I guess.

Plygny is rooted in Judaism and Islam and has surfaced repeatedly in Christianity.

Forum List

Back