What a @ss!

Apropos of nothing, why do we use this "slept" eupehism? We had sex with people, we didn't sleep with them (well maybe at times) but what is it with the euphemism?

Apropos of nothing, why do we use this "slept" eupehism? We had sex with people, we didn't sleep with them (well maybe at times) but what is it with the euphemism?

Lol more like procrastinating sleep and prevaricating love! :tongue:

LOL - the guy can't remember how many affairs he's had. What an @sshole!

Geez, Do I Have to Add 'Em All Up?

AP Interview: Democratic Rep. Tim Mahoney admits having affairs, but says he broke no laws

Rep. Tim Mahoney (D-FL), responding to the question of how many affairs he's had: "You're asking me over a lifetime? I'm just saying I've been unfaithful and I'm sorry for that."

TPM: News Pages | Talking Points Memo |

This is one Dem that deserves to lose :lol:

Agreed he's A jackass.

I bet he could remember, but he probably just didn't want to say it out loud.

YAY!!!!!!!

I was so sure I was a lone - oh bugger another stupid pun - voice!

i actually have clayton moore's autograph that i got so long ago he could still wear the mask, and my dad knew jay silverheels. it was my favorite show on tv back in the day. well, that and captain kangeroo.

i actually have clayton moore's autograph that i got so long ago he could still wear the mask, and my dad knew jay silverheels. it was my favorite show on tv back in the day. well, that and captain kangeroo.

I am in total envy. I loved that show. Your dad knew Jay Silverheels? He was the most inscrutable Tonto, almost oriental in his manner. They made a great team.

But my absolute heroes from back then are Duncan Renaldo and Leo Carillo.

"Oh Cisco!"

"Oh Pancho!"

And the music!

I am in total envy. I loved that show. Your dad knew Jay Silverheels? He was the most inscrutable Tonto, almost oriental in his manner. They made a great team.

But my absolute heroes from back then are Duncan Renaldo and Leo Carillo.

"Oh Cisco!"

"Oh Pancho!"

And the music!

i never watched the cisco kid much, no particular reason. i used to beg to be allowed to stay up late enough to watch The Rifleman, though. i thought mark mccain, the son, had the best deal going.

ride a horse to school, how cool is that?

i never watched the cisco kid much, no particular reason. i used to beg to be allowed to stay up late enough to watch The Rifleman, though. i thought mark mccain, the son, had the best deal going.

ride a horse to school, how cool is that?

The Rifleman was good too.

But riding a horse to school? Did he get mucking out time? :D

AP Interview: Democratic Rep. Tim Mahoney admits having affairs, but says he broke no laws

Rep. Tim Mahoney (D-FL), responding to the question of how many affairs he's had: "You're asking me over a lifetime? I'm just saying I've been unfaithful and I'm sorry for that."

Yep.

Did you catch the part that he represents Mark Foley's old district?

Those voters must be pretty fed up.

Politicians lie, steal, cheat - what a bunch of scumbags.

are you the grammar police this morning Shattered? how about a comment that he's coming out against a Dem even though you rightards claim that the Dems overlook ALL series of disgusting behavior from the left?

It's more important to point out that he used a instead of an?

GMAB :eusa_hand:

If you can find a single post of mine stating that ALL Dems overlook ALL series of disgusting behavior from the left, you'll have a valid point.

SINCE you can't, ya got nothing, toots. Unlike YOU, and your "you rightards", I don't paint all people with the same brush.

Might want to try that yourself sometime; you'll look like less of an idiot.

I don't see how the number of sexual partners he's had is relevent. He's a politician. That's like being a rock star. I bet Mick Jagger can't remember the exact number either.

Forum List

Back