What A Shock. DNC Focuses On Womanhood

Why do post-menopausal democrat hags feel they have the right to dictate to actual woman what to think?

elect-hillary-now-i6786.jpg

Why do post-menopausal democrat hags feel they have the right to dictate to actual woman what to think?
That's their husbands' job, right?
That there is funny.
Husbands of postmenopausal LIB hags prefer to spend as much time as possible in the garden or making model planes. And regretting not kicking the fucking witch out the door years ago.

what a shock, misogynist mister mudbutt is offended when females achieve great things and observers acknowledge it's the FIRST TIME EVER for an entire gender. nothing to see here, don't want to offend any insecure diaper boys who could never measure up to the greatness of ms hillary.

She's a woman.. A woman's greatness us not found in politics or business. Her only chance at greatness came out her birth canal a long time ago, and that hasn't exactly been a world changer either.

She's a woman.. A woman's greatness us not found in politics or business. Her only chance at greatness came out her birth canal a long time ago, and that hasn't exactly been a world changer either.
Off with his head. He's too stupid to live and may procreate, causing even more problems.

Queen-Elizabeth-I.jpg

Exactly. How about next time they nominate a woman actually worthy of the office.

what a shock, misogynist mister mudbutt is offended when females achieve great things and observers acknowledge it's the FIRST TIME EVER for an entire gender. nothing to see here, don't want to offend any insecure diaper boys who could never measure up to the greatness of ms hillary.

Especially since it married a crooks son.

Michelle said: "I'm proud a woman can be a president of this country!" May be she's right. Why not? But let's wait for a decent woman, whom the country would actually be happy with for the next four years, and not elect a crooked and corrupt lying bitch just because the bitch is unfortunately a woman too.
Jackie Robinson broke an important barrier. Thankfully, Jackie was very good at what he did, or he could have set back that particular achievement for some time. The first one through has to be better, because they are under intense scrutiny and expected to fail. Hillary is not extraordinary.

I think she's going to get a big bounce coming out of this convention. I saw Bill Clinton's speech last night, and it was as impressive in its own way as Michele's on Monday. Obama will probably be something of a let down after these.
There's gonna be a big bounce.

ff_men_women_1.jpg

Ask any delegate at the DNC if they know two major accomplishments that Hillary has had and the only thing they can think of is that she was the first woman nominated to be president.

What an accomplishment. Who cares that she had to conspire with the DNC to get it done. Why is Hillary the most qualified person ever to run for president? She's a woman.
Last night they focused on women. The night before they focused on Hispanics. I guess tonight they have another special interest group they'll pander to.

Well, for those who don't know, Hillary's a woman.
Mkay???

hillary_cic.jpg

MISOGYNY, ^^^ on display, the dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women. Real men are not intimidated by confident, intelligent and successful women.
Nope. I just have a problem with criminals. Obama isn't a woman (allegedly) and he gets the same treatment, because of what he does, not what he is.

That's the problem with liberals. What you are carries more weight than what you have done.

Michelle said: "I'm proud a woman can be a president of this country!" May be she's right. Why not? But let's wait for a decent woman, whom the country would actually be happy with for the next four years, and not elect a crooked and corrupt lying bitch just because the bitch is unfortunately a woman too.
Jackie Robinson broke an important barrier. Thankfully, Jackie was very good at what he did, or he could have set back that particular achievement for some time. The first one through has to be better, because they are under intense scrutiny and expected to fail. Hillary is not extraordinary.
If she was she wouldn't have to lie and cheat so much.

I think she's going to get a big bounce coming out of this convention. I saw Bill Clinton's speech last night, and it was as impressive in its own way as Michele's on Monday. Obama will probably be something of a let down after these.
Bubba's speech was so ironic. He's a womanizer and she's a heinous, lying, corrupt bitch. Hard to sugar coat that without an appearance of dishonesty.

And I don't think she's gonna get much of a bounce. America still hates her guts. If anything, they'll be voting for the party.

Bubba's speech was so ironic. He's a womanizer and she's a heinous, lying, corrupt bitch. Hard to sugar coat that without an appearance of dishonesty.

And I don't think she's gonna get much of a bounce. America still hates her guts. If anything, they'll be voting for the party.
Bubba has a gift she doesn't have. He can lie to someone's face and have them admire him for doing it. She can't do that.

ff_men_women_1.jpg

Ask any delegate at the DNC if they know two major accomplishments that Hillary has had and the only thing they can think of is that she was the first woman nominated to be president.

What an accomplishment. Who cares that she had to conspire with the DNC to get it done. Why is Hillary the most qualified person ever to run for president? She's a woman.
Last night they focused on women. The night before they focused on Hispanics. I guess tonight they have another special interest group they'll pander to.

Mkay???

hillary_cic.jpg

MISOGYNY, ^^^ on display, the dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women. Real men are not intimidated by confident, intelligent and successful women.
Nope. I just have a problem with criminals. Obama isn't a woman (allegedly) and he gets the same treatment, because of what he does, not what he is.

That's the problem with liberals. What you are carries more weight than what you have done.

The problem with you is you're full of shit.

Last edited:

You try to make others believe your are all knowing, yet you arrogant pretense, character assassinations sans any evidence probative to your opinions characterizes you as a hateful mendacious fool.

I'm not offended that she's a woman.
I just laugh at the idiocy of people who feel a vagina or skin color makes someone highly qualified.

ff_men_women_1.jpg

Mkay???

hillary_cic.jpg

The problem with you is you're full of shit.
So are u.

Bubba has a gift she doesn't have. He can lie to someone's face and have them admire him for doing it. She can't do that.
Well, Bubba isn't as persuasive as he used to be.

You try to make others believe your are all knowing, yet you arrogant pretense, character assassinations sans any evidence probative to your opinions characterizes you as a hateful mendacious fool.
Well u suck.

Forum List

Back