What a difference a year makes if you're a Democrat!!!

Not in the least...You can look it up

It is only the right wingnuts who denegrate winning the Nobel Prize. Mostly, because they never have a prayer of winning one. Sour Grapes anyone?

What major awards have Republicans won?

Anyone? Anyone?
Let me get this straight:

You honestly believe that Obama deserved to win the Nobel Prize?
I can understand your scared, white-guilt. I can understand your brain-washed, partisan ways. I can even understand your obsession in blaming Bush for everything. Those things all come from being a liberal in todays America. You are simply following the scared, liberal mantra.

What I can't understand is any logical person, liberal or not, thinking that Obama deserved to win the Nobel Prize. Are you really that brain-washed and desperate, that you deny yourself logic? Put your politics aside for a second, and be a human person!

Of course he deserved to win. He met all the criteria for winning a Nobel Peace Prize. He was nominated, his nomination was voted on and he gained more votes than any other candidate.

So, using your definition for 'meeting all the criteria for winning a Nobel Peace prize', one only has to be nominated or voted in, and forever more you admire that the bar is set so low that those who accomplish nothing, can point to no successes, and who have not accomplished peace by any definition for anybody are the ones who qualify? Are you sure that you want to hold that up as your standard for who you admire? I think people who have contributed significantly to peace in the world will now forever be embarassed to be nominated. Even Obama knew he didn't deserve the prize.

I can understand your scared, white-guilt. I can understand your brain-washed, partisan ways. I can even understand your obsession in blaming Bush for everything. Those things all come from being a liberal in todays America. You are simply following the scared, liberal mantra.

What I can't understand is any logical person, liberal or not, thinking that Obama deserved to win the Nobel Prize. Are you really that brain-washed and desperate, that you deny yourself logic? Put your politics aside for a second, and be a human person!

Of course he deserved to win. He met all the criteria for winning a Nobel Peace Prize. He was nominated, his nomination was voted on and he gained more votes than any other candidate.

So, using your definition for 'meeting all the criteria for winning a Nobel Peace prize', one only has to be nominated or voted in, and forever more you admire that the bar is set so low that those who accomplish nothing, can point to no successes, and who have not accomplished peace by any definition for anybody are the ones who qualify? Are you sure that you want to hold that up as your standard for who you admire? I think people who have contributed significantly to peace in the world will now forever be embarassed to be nominated. Even Obama knew he didn't deserve the prize.

Fact is...Obama won
Fact is....GOP is still pouting

LOL......absolutely nobody cares about Obama winning the Nobel prize.........except of course, the k00ks ( see 21%ers).

LOL........and as if I didnt have enought to poke fun at the lefties and Obama, just this weekend, yet another epic fail = a couple of nobody's walk right into a state dinner at the White House without a security check!!! Geee.......that should give independents alot of confidence!!! This goofball cant even protect his own home and he's suppossed to protect 300 million Americans!!!:clap2::tongue:

Last edited:
I'm still looking for anyone to show a significant accomplishment of the GOP this year.

In a year following their second consecutive ass kicking, the GOP has sat on the sidelines pouting.
No new initiatives, reduced political base, major candidates imploding

Major BUST year for the GOP

I'm still looking for anyone to show a significant accomplishment of the GOP this year.

In a year following their second consecutive ass kicking, the GOP has sat on the sidelines pouting.

Hmmm........as Ive said on here at least a dozen times, this k00k Rightwinger displays his political IQ on a daily basis = handball.

GOP accomplishments are immaterial to the discussion at this point in time. Only the k00ks dont know it!! ( re: about 20% of the country). When the legislative and executive branch are owned by one party and on every level, the country continues to spin downward into the toilet, it matters not what the other party is doing. Boob McNut could run against Obama right now and win!!!:tongue: Congress? The Dums have sh!t the bed.................

Republicans Lead Democrats in Gallup Poll on U.S. Congress
By James Rowley

Nov. 11 (Bloomberg) -- For the first time this year, more voters say they would support a Republican candidate for Congress next year instead of a Democrat, according to a Gallup poll.

The survey found that 48 percent of those polled said they would vote for a hypothetical Republican candidate and 44 percent for a Democrat. The poll didn’t ask whether voters would vote for a specific candidate. Instead, they were asked whether they would support the Democratic or Republican candidate in their congressional district if the election were held now.

The results predict a “likely strong Republican showing” in the November 2010 congressional elections, Gallup said. The Princeton, New Jersey-based polling organization said voter turnout will be crucial in determining who will win, particularly in highly contested elections.

If turnout patterns continue, the survey suggests that Democrats have “slim” prospects for a good showing in the 2010 mid-term election, Gallup said.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!!!!!

This is why I publically humiliate goofballs like Rightwinger on a daily basis. Quite simply, my sh!t pwns their sh!t!!!:funnyface: Only the k00ks think in a public forum, their conjecture is more compelling than poll results!!!!!:eusa_dance:

Damn!

This is getting sorry for the GOP

Can anyone name a significant accomplishment for the GOP?

Sitting on the sidelines while the Democrats pass major initiatives is not one of them

Im thinking a US Message Board Political Forums scoreboard update is in order after these last few pages...........................

And the score now is...........................

Scoreboardbig.jpg

Ouch..............even I didnt think it had gotten THAT bad!!!!!

Horrific year for the GOP..

- Economy is recovering
- Healthcare on course to pass
- Palin resigns, Stafford, Ensign implode...Jindell fizzles
- Huckabee paroles a cop killer
- Dems pick up Franken and Spector in the Senate
- NY23 goes Dem for first time in 150 years
- Sotomayor sails through SCOTUS despite GOP opposition

God damn! Does it get any worse?

It is only the right wingnuts who denegrate winning the Nobel Prize. Mostly, because they never have a prayer of winning one. Sour Grapes anyone?

Anyone? Anyone?

Obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize, like David Spade deserves a lifetime achievement Oscar!

Last edited:

Anyone? Anyone?

Not that your partisan beliefs had much to begin with, but you do understand that this statement makes you lose all credibility? It reduces you to a brainwashed, out of touch, political homer.

Come on, be a human. Learn to have your own opinions. NOT the opinions a party or set of political ideals, says you should have. People like you are what's wrong with politics, today. No logic, no open mindedness, just hack partisanship.

Not that your partisan beliefs had much to begin with, but you do understand that this statement makes you lose all credibility? It reduces you to a brainwashed, out of touch, political homer.

Come on, be a human. Learn to have your own opinions. NOT the opinions a party or set of political ideals, says you should have. People like you are what's wrong with politics, today. No logic, no open mindedness, just hack partisanship.

At what point did you conclude that this thread was anything but hack partisanship?

Didn't you read it?

7. President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize
You do know that listing this, reeks of both desperation and retardation, right?

Anyone? Anyone?

I wonder why that is?

Being a proud patriotic American and wanting world peace and wanting to help the spread of Democracy....I wonder why someone like that in your opinion will never win the peace prize?

Could it be that the prize has become an anti-American club....a sort of IN YOUR FACE USA club that doesn't believe in supporting the same values this country stands for?

I think these awards are geared to be protests against the country that Obama claims he was born in.....and the simple fact that he professed his anti-American views then he automatically became a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize.

He sure hasn't lifted a finger to help along world peace and spread Democracy....but he sure has talked about it alot in a half-assed way.

This is one of those cases where your intentions mean more then your actions.

Could it be that the prize has become an anti-American club....a sort of IN YOUR FACE USA club that doesn't believe in supporting the same values this country stands for?

How do those Sour Grapes taste?

Anti-American?? Give me a break
Jimmy Carter, Al Gore and Barack Obama have all won in recent years. They recognize those Americans who make strides to scale down the threat, improve communication and resolve conflicts

None of which apply to the wingnut war birds

Another example of a GOP beatdown this year.

GOP is gleefully dancing in celebration because our country was not awarded the Olympics (I know...and they consider themselves real Americans). They held it up as an example of how President Obama is not respected on the worldwide stage.

One week later Obama is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Solidifying Obama's position as a Global player and recognizing Obama's shift in US direction from worldwide bully to worldwide facilitator.

What a god-awful year for the GOP

GOP is gleefully dancing in celebration because our country was not awarded the Olympics (I know...and they consider themselves real Americans). They held it up as an example of how President Obama is not respected on the worldwide stage.

One week later Obama is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Solidifying Obama's position as a Global player and recognizing Obama's shift in US direction from worldwide bully to worldwide facilitator.

You're such a libtard hack...do you work in the west wing?

The only thing solidified this year with respect to Obama is his position as a worldwide obsequious psychophant....nothing more...nothing less.

You're such a libtard hack...do you work in the west wing?

The only thing solidified this year with respect to Obama is his position as a worldwide obsequious psychophant....nothing more...nothing less.

Obama has reestablished the United States position as a trusted leader of the free world after the debacle that was Bush foreign policy.

Poor pathetic Republicans do not have a single accomplishment for the entire year of 2009 No platform......No candidates.....No funding....No chance

Forum List

Back