What a difference a year makes if you're a Democrat!!!

I'm concerned for your mental wellbeing. You are a tad obsessive in your glee about the Messiah's lack of miracles.

Hey.......what can I say?? Ive always had a knack for being able to rub salt in the wound with the precision of a laser guided missile!!! The k00ks are miserable..............fcukking miserable beyind words these days.........and I cant get enough of waxing poetic about it!!!:lol:

Sadly, I am currently out of rep due to Obama's incompetence in handling the national reputation.

However, as our reputation recovers, I will return to rep each and every one of your obsessional posts. Not only are they funny but they will also annoy the crap out of the whiny lefties. This is a good thing and I applaud your efforts. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hey let me tell you something California...............I get a kick out of coming on here and seeing you publically humiliate the k00ks. Its nothing less than hysterical.

Not sure if you've seen the recent US MessageBoard Political Forum scoreboard California.......................I almost feel embarrassed for them believe it or not:lol:.................

scoreboard-13.jpg

Hey.......what can I say?? Ive always had a knack for being able to rub salt in the wound with the precision of a laser guided missile!!! The k00ks are miserable..............fcukking miserable beyind words these days.........and I cant get enough of waxing poetic about it!!!:lol:

Sadly, I am currently out of rep due to Obama's incompetence in handling the national reputation.

However, as our reputation recovers, I will return to rep each and every one of your obsessional posts. Not only are they funny but they will also annoy the crap out of the whiny lefties. This is a good thing and I applaud your efforts. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hey let me tell you something California...............I get a kick out of coming on here and seeing you publically humiliate the k00ks. Its nothing less than hysterical.

Not sure if you've seen the recent US MessageBoard Political Forum scoreboard California.......................I almost feel embarrassed for them believe it or not:lol:.................

scoreboard-13.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: It's the gift that just keeps giving.

On rep return, the above is the first to get it!

I don't think the Left is subject to embarassment, which indicates a recognition of some kind of wrong doing. I mean, Keith Olbermann is still on the air. What could be more embarassing than that?

Yeah. But he's our drooling idiot. And his pics are funny as hell and I enjoy the glee with which he points out Obama's many failures.

I think he's an embarrassment.

Much like WryCatcher or others are to the lefties.

He's nothing like WhineCrapper - WhineCrapper has no humor, just whine and crap.

And skooker is like some sort of even more retarded version of Arnie from Whats Eating Gilbert Grape. With not even Arnie's artistic ability.

Have to admit...it has been a tough year

1. Finally got rid of the worst President in history
2. Assumed overwhelming control of the House and Senate
3. Picked up additional seats winning NY23 , Al Franken and having Spector change parties
4. Repealed Bush policies on the environment and labor laws
5. Passed TARP and Economic Stimulus
6. Reversed the worst economic collapse in 70 years
7. President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize
8. Sarah Palin resigned as Governor, Sanford, Ensign imploded. Bobby Jindell fizzled

Yea....I don't think the Dems could take another year like this.

Anyone care to list what the Republicans have accomplished this year?

Last edited:
kinda stings s0n, huh???!!!!!!!!!!!:funnyface:

Um, no.

Yer just an drooling idiot is all.

Yeah. But he's our drooling idiot. And his pics are funny as hell and I enjoy the glee with which he points out Obama's many failures.

Because he surrounded himself and continues to surround himself with so many questionable characters and seemed to have no 'friends' or associates who were not questionable. . . because he was so fluid in changing his words and emphasis depending on who he was talking to. . .and because of the tinge of Marxist philosophy tucked between the lines in so much of his rhetoric. . . because of all that I had strong misgivings about President Obama. . . .but. . .

I hoped I was wrong. I wanted him to be as good as so many hoped he would be. I am tired of hateful politics and wanted somebody who really would put the interests of the country ahead of personal interests, and who would restore many of the values that made this country great. President Obama promised to do all that in his campaign. He hasn't delivered.

So, I can appreciate how it is fun to post those pics after all the savaging of President Bush for the last eight years. The reason they are funny is because of the core of truth they contain or in that they make fun of. I no longer have much hope that Obama puts his country first or even loves his country. For the first time I am seeing the term 'treason' used by rational people not given to theatrics or extremism.

Like Limbaugh, I now hope Obama does fail in policies and initiatives that I think are destructive if not deadly for our country.

Last edited:

3. Picked up additional seats winning NY23 , Al Franken and having Spector change parties
8. Sarah Palin resigned as Governor, Sanford, Ensign imploded. Bobby Jindell fizzled

I feel sorry for you.

1. Not enough time has passed to make a true evaluation of Bush's Presidency.
2. Still the same corrupt faces using their positions for their own gain instead of ours.
3. Anyone who thinks Franken and Spector are a good thing has serious intellect problems.
4. We have yet to see what crap Obama is going to drop us in.
5. Vast amounts of this so called stimulus were just pork projects - they have not benefited the country. If you're too partisan to care, fine but lots of the rest of us care.
6. It hasn't not yet been 'reversed', anyone who thinks otherwise has no concept of economics.
7. You are kidding me, right?
8. So what?

When will you realize that all we've done is replace one fucked up bunch of snake oil salesmen with another?

LOL.......Rightwinger always takes the bait and pwns self in spectacular fashion.............and its all about having the political IQ of a small soap dish.

thus.....................

1. Finally got rid of the worst President in history>> nobody cares anymore
2. Assumed overwhelming control of the House and Senate>>now both toss-ups for 2010
3. Picked up additional seats winning NY23 , Al Franken and having Spector change parties>>meh
4. Repealed Bush policies on the environment and labor laws>>meh
5. Passed TARP and Economic Stimulus>>viewed by public as massive failure
6. Reversed the worst economic collapse in 70 years>>18% unemployment trumps all
7. President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize>>only the k00ks care
8. Sarah Palin resigned as Governor, Sanford, Ensign imploded. Bobby Jindell fizzled>>all irrelevant politically

Botton line is, and its not even debatable...........except for the k00ks ( about 21%), the entire country is scared shitless about the rising unemployment rate while this president continues on the campaign trail!! And every economist, including Obama's, see another recession coming!! At an ever increasing rate, independents see Obama as a fraud and a liar and most recently lost a bunch of them with the KSM trial stunt. White support of Obama is down to 31%. Why? Because they see this president as somebody very enamoured with himself and the fact that he is president but increasingly believe he is out of touch. No president can succeed in a country which is politically center-right while governing radical left. Its just the way it is and always has been. Only the 21%ers fail to recognize the fact. The overexposure and soaring speeches of Obama are now falling upon deaf ears among the majority............because in the final analysis, people judge a president on results ( see James Earl Carter) and not good intentions ( as judged by the 21%ers ). And hyperinflation hasnt even hit Americans yet..............wait'll they get aload of that!!!

It is indeed amazing that in one short year, the Obama administration has fcukked up more than Bush did in 8 years!! Every month there is a new fcukk up............and as they continue, I will continue this thread with a host of gay MS Paint Photobucket classics to illustrate the gross incompetence.

The most astute pointed out two years ago that this guy did not have any executive experience...........and now its showing like a teenager who's failing to keep up on his acne medication.............

acne-treatments-15456before1.jpg

Holy change of furtune Batman!!!!!

Liberals were on top of the world just one year ago today!!! Both houses of congress and a new Democratic president..............and African American at that!!! Conservatives were crying in their beer.......including me!!

But what a difference a year makes s0ns, huh??!!!!

Check it out.......................

In just one short year........Republicans are poised to take back at least one congressional house and perhaps both.:clap2:

The most popular president perhaps of all time has seen his approval rate go from 70% all the way down to 45% as of this weekend!!! This is a collapse of ePiC proportions............truly astounding.:clap2: And whats even more astounding is how much fun conservatives are having these days. And who'da thunk it??? Certainly not me.........or most conservatives. In fact, watching this historic collapse is far more fun than the Bush days!! Far more fun!!!

And the best thing of all? There is no end in sight of further collapse. As the president has moved radically to the far left with all of his policies, the economy falls further and further into the crapper and the "blame Bush" days are over ( except for the lefty internet OCD k00ks).

Last year, the holiday season was rather drab as we all awaited the inauguration of the man who would bring hope and change!!! And lol..........and hope he delivered:clap2:, to all conservatives in America. In one short year!!:eek::eek:

poar01_obama0803-8.jpg

And they still have 18, 24, 36 and 48 months to look forward to! LOL

Mike

I feel sorry for you.

2. Still the same corrupt faces using their positions for their own gain instead of ours.
3. Anyone who thinks Franken and Spector are a good thing has serious intellect problems.
5. Vast amounts of this so called stimulus were just pork projects - they have not benefited the country. If you're too partisan to care, fine but lots of the rest of us care.
6. It hasn't not yet been 'reversed', anyone who thinks otherwise has no concept of economics.
8. So what?

When will you realize that all we've done is replace one fucked up bunch of snake oil salesmen with another?

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to California Girl again.
Sigh.

Maybe, like what happened in 1994, next year we will be able to put enough elected leaders who are not snake oil salesmen into office and slow down, if not stop the current destructive path we are on. Maybe we will be able to put enough true patriots into office to actually begin reversing some of the damage.

The risk of course, as happend with President Clinton, is that if we do that, we make Obama look good and possibly even get him re-elected. I'm willing to accept that risk, however.

:lol::lol::D:funnyface::rofl::funnyface::eusa_dance:...............sometimes I even crack myself up. And it all has to do with knowing that when somebody not having any real political affiliation comes into threads like this, it pefectly illustrates how goofy it is to ascribe to liberal public policy..............which is exactly my purpose for being on a forum such as this. I never pretend to think for a moment I could ever change the mind of a 21%er............these people have unfortunately been afflicted with some kind of cognitive fcukk up which doesnt allow them to think on the margin...........to not have the ability to understand the necessary tradeoffs for good intentions public policy. This of course is where I come in..............to enlighten the unenlightened.

All at the expense of the k00ks:funnyface:

thanks300.jpg

Last edited:

I feel sorry for you.

8. So what?

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to California Girl again.
Sigh.

Maybe, like what happened in 1994, next year we will be able to put enough elected leaders who are not snake oil salesmen into office and slow down, if not stop the current destructive path we are on. Maybe we will be able to put enough true patriots into office to actually begin reversing some of the damage.

The risk of course, as happend with President Clinton, is that if we do that, we make Obama look good and possibly even get him re-elected. I'm willing to accept that risk, however.

Hey Fox man............love the Sowell quote in your signature!! Thomas Sowell has been my chief beacon of truth since 1980 when I read a book called "Pink and Brown People". His ability to illustrate how catastrophic liberal public policy is = unmatched...........and he does it with statistics that are irrefuttable. Before Sowell..........I was proudly ( and arrogantly!!!) walking around college with a Marx/Engels reader under my arm, as close to one who ascribed to Marxism as there was at the time. I was one of the "annointed. Then I read Thomas Sowell.:lol:.........and permanently left the ranks of the 21%ers!!!!!

Last edited:
Too..........how great is it that waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in February, Rush Limbaugh predicted precisely the epic decline of Obama. Even I was highly skeptical.

They asked him about this the other day.............and this was his response...................

rush.jpg

Forum List

Back