What a difference a year makes if you're a Democrat!!!

Have to admit...it has been a tough year

1. Finally got rid of the worst President in history
2. Assumed overwhelming control of the House and Senate
3. Picked up additional seats winning NY23 , Al Franken and having Spector change parties
4. Repealed Bush policies on the environment and labor laws
5. Passed TARP and Economic Stimulus
6. Reversed the worst economic collapse in 70 years
7. President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize
8. Sarah Palin resigned as Governor, Sanford, Ensign imploded. Bobby Jindell fizzled

Yea....I don't think the Dems could take another year like this.

Anyone care to list what the Republicans have accomplished this year?

I feel sorry for you.

1. Not enough time has passed to make a true evaluation of Bush's Presidency.
2. Still the same corrupt faces using their positions for their own gain instead of ours.
3. Anyone who thinks Franken and Spector are a good thing has serious intellect problems.
4. We have yet to see what crap Obama is going to drop us in.
5. Vast amounts of this so called stimulus were just pork projects - they have not benefited the country. If you're too partisan to care, fine but lots of the rest of us care.
6. It hasn't not yet been 'reversed', anyone who thinks otherwise has no concept of economics.
7. You are kidding me, right?
8. So what?

When will you realize that all we've done is replace one fucked up bunch of snake oil salesmen with another?

1. Not allowed to evaluate Bush after 8 years?? But stupid Cali Girl can evaluate Obama after 10 months? Bush has asumed his rightful position. History will only solidify his ineptness once more facts come out.....Win one for the Dems

2. Dems have solid control of Congress to undo the damage Bush inflicted and pass long deferred legislation....Win one for the Dems

3. Franken and Spector added two more critical votes in the Senate........Win one for the dems

4. Long deferred and corrupted labor and environmental laws reinstated....Win one for the world

5. Stimulus has benefited the country. Even if it didn't create a single job, it restarted public works., maintenance and construction projects. Pork was a Republican red herring and a small percentage of the stimulus.....Win one for America

6. As Much as the "Economy must fail" crowd hates it, the economy has reverse. The numbers don't lie. GDP rising again, Stock market up 54%, Housing sales up 27%, Index of leading economic indicators up seven straight months....Win one for America

7. Sour grapes from right wing chicken hawks who have never won a Nobel. An honor for Obama and the US. Win one for America

8. So what? The next wave of Republicans has fizzled. Up and comers have become busts. Major loss for the Republicans

My original offer still stands.........What have been the major "Wins" for the Republicans? What have they accomplished this year????

Last edited:
Have to admit...it has been a tough year

3. Picked up additional seats winning NY23 , Al Franken and having Spector change parties
8. Sarah Palin resigned as Governor, Sanford, Ensign imploded. Bobby Jindell fizzled

Yea....I don't think the Dems could take another year like this.

Anyone care to list what the Republicans have accomplished this year?

I feel sorry for you.

1. Not enough time has passed to make a true evaluation of Bush's Presidency.
2. Still the same corrupt faces using their positions for their own gain instead of ours.
3. Anyone who thinks Franken and Spector are a good thing has serious intellect problems.
4. We have yet to see what crap Obama is going to drop us in.
5. Vast amounts of this so called stimulus were just pork projects - they have not benefited the country. If you're too partisan to care, fine but lots of the rest of us care.
6. It hasn't not yet been 'reversed', anyone who thinks otherwise has no concept of economics.
7. You are kidding me, right?
8. So what?

When will you realize that all we've done is replace one fucked up bunch of snake oil salesmen with another?

1. Not allowed to evaluate Bush after 8 years?? But stupid Cali Girl can evaluate Obama after 10 months? Bush has asumed his rightful position. History will only solidify his ineptness once more facts come out.....Win one for the Dems

2. Dems have solid control of Congress to undo the damage Bush inflicted and pass long deferred legislation....Win one for the Dems

3. Franken and Spector added two more critical votes in the Senate........Win one for the dems

4. Long deferred and corrupted labor and environmental laws reinstated....Win one for the world

5. Stimulus has benefited the country. Even if it didn't create a single job, it restarted public works., maintenance and construction projects. Pork was a Republican red herring and a small percentage of the stimulus.....Win one for America

6. As Much as the "Economy must fail" crowd hates it, the economy has reverse. The numbers don't lie. GDP rising again, Stock market up 54%, Housing sales up 27%, Index of leading economic indicators up seven straight months....Win one for America

7. Sour grapes from right wing chicken hawks who have never won a Nobel. An honor for Obama and the US. Win one for America

8. So what? The next wave of Republicans has fizzled. Up and comers have become busts. Major loss for the Republicans

My original offer still stands.........What have been the major "Wins" for the Republicans? What have they accomplished this year????

You're post is way too lengthy and it tends to meander.

But to answer your question....The Republicans aren't in any position to accomplish anything because they're frozen out. So the question is bogus.

But to answer your question....The Republicans aren't in any position to accomplish anything because they're frozen out. So the question is bogus.

I'll even spot you one...They won the Governorships in NJ and VA

What else have they accomplished as a party? I haven't seen them add any new major players. Republicans we thought were major players (Jindal, Sanford, Ensign) imploded. There has been no major initiatives or policies advocated by the Republicans.

If anything, they went backward this year.
Can anyone refute?

What else have they accomplished as a party? I haven't seen them add any new major players. Republicans we thought were major players (Jindal, Sanford, Ensign) imploded. There has been no major initiatives or policies advocated by the Republicans.

Can anyone refute?

What are you some kind of idiot??????

Why would they want to expose anyone else to the Democrat's massive media machine.

Given enough time they could make Mother Theresa look like the Devil or Adolph Hitler.

I think they want to wait awhile before they serve anyone else up for the slaughter.

Being a New Jersey resident you of all people should know the distruction that Democrats can bring.

The way their taxes lay waste to economies.

No.....it was Bush not Corizine. [sarcasm intended]

Pfffft.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Can anyone refute?

Why would they want to expose anyone else to the Democrat's massive media machine.

Given enough time they could make Mother Theresa look like the Devil or Adolph Hitler.

I think they want to wait awhile before they serve anyone else up for the slaughter.

I didn't expect any concrete examples out of you....there are none for the Republicans

2009 should have been a rebuilding year for the Republicans. They should have used the year to retool, develop innovative solutions, develop new candidates....
All they did was sit on the sidelines and gripe.

2009 was not a good year for the Republican party

Can anyone refute?

I didn't expect any concrete examples out of you....there are none for the Republicans

2009 should have been a rebuilding year for the Republicans. They should have used the year to retool, develop innovative solutions, develop new candidates....
All they did was sit on the sidelines and gripe.

2009 was not a good year for the Republican party

Once again....and please try to pay attention.

Nobody feels up to being kicked in the balls.

Why give the press 3 solid years to destroy them.

I figure the Republican party is just trying to keep the press off their asses.

As bad as it's been for the GOP it's been even worse for the Democrats....because of their lack of leadership.

The GOP can't handle the press so they have bide their time and look for their openings.

Besides....I'm really pissed at the GOP because of the last election. I don't think so highly of them as I have in the past. Too many of them seem like Democrat plants [RHINOs] just waiting to fuck us over. I don't trust any of them.

Oh.........and I forgot Climategate this week. How fcukking hysterical is that story? Ive been telling people for ten years..........all my lefty k00k friends.............that "man-made" global warming is a fcukking hoax!!! LOL...........took ten years but the k00ks are pwned again!!!

In fact............when the story broke, I sent this Photobucket classic to every global warming alarmist believer idiot I know....................

laughing_man-4.jpg

I was laughing my balls off when I clicked "SEND"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 26% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of -15. This is the second straight day at -15, the lowest Approval Index rating yet measured for President Obama (see trends).

Seventy-four percent (74%) of African-Americans Strongly Approve along with just 19% of white voters (see other recent demographic highlights from the tracking poll).

Among all voters, just 34% now give the President good or excellent marks on his handling of the economy while 47% say he is doing a poor job in that arena. On national security issues, 42% say good or excellent while 41% say poor.

Sixty-three percent (63%) of voters believe that political correctness kept the military from preventing the Fort Hood shootings.

The Presidential Approval Index is calculated by subtracting the number who Strongly Disapprove from the number who Strongly Approve. It is updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update). Updates are also available on Twitter and Facebook. Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend, Rasmussen Reports will not be polling again until Sunday. Polling data from surveys already conducted will be released daily on the Rasmussen Reports home page.

Overall, 46% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President's performance. Fifty-four percent (54%) disapprove. The President earns approval from 97% of African-American voters and disapproval from 61% of white voters.

Republicans now enjoy a seven-point lead on the Generic Congressional Ballot. If Rudy Giuliani decides to enter the New York Senate race against Kirsten Gillibrand, he will do so as the front-runner with a double digit lead.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!!!!!!

As bad as it's been for the GOP it's been even worse for the Democrats....because of their lack of leadership.

The GOP can't handle the press so they have bide their time and look for their openings.

Besides....I'm really pissed at the GOP because of the last election. I don't think so highly of them as I have in the past. Too many of them seem like Democrat plants [RHINOs] just waiting to fuck us over. I don't trust any of them.

LOL

So the GOP has done nothing to reestablish its base? Nothing to regenerate its platform to appeal to a wider constituency? Nothing to provide greater visibility to prospective candidates?

Because they are Chicken Shit and afraid of the big bad media?

What a bunch of pussies

Its been a horrible year for the once Grand Old Party

While the Democrats can boast

The GOP has languished ...denegrated to pouting and whining that nobody pays any attention to them anymore.

Does anyone have a major accomplishment for the GOP this year?

LOL

So the GOP has done nothing to reestablish its base? Nothing to regenerate its platform to appeal to a wider constituency? Nothing to provide greater visibility to prospective candidates?

Because they are Chicken Shit and afraid of the big bad media?

What a bunch of pussies

Hey knock yourself out s0n.............oh, and only pussies spend 20 hous a day on the fcukking internet...........:funnyface:

Happybirthday.jpg

Last edited:
Since the resignation of Richard Nixon, can anyone name a worse year for the GOP?

36% approval rating
Only 26% of Americans identify themselves as Republicans
An ever shrinking political base
No identifiable leadership
A deathgrip by the wingnuts

I feel so bad for the once Grand Old Party...It is now just the "Old Party"

You do know that listing this, reeks of both desperation and retardation, right?

Not in the least...You can look it up

It is only the right wingnuts who denegrate winning the Nobel Prize. Mostly, because they never have a prayer of winning one. Sour Grapes anyone?

What major awards have Republicans won?

Anyone? Anyone?

Still waiting Repubs??

Is there anything the GOP has accomplished this year??

Someone must know something the GOP can brag about. Was it a completely wasted year?

You do know that listing this, reeks of both desperation and retardation, right?

It is only the right wingnuts who denegrate winning the Nobel Prize. Mostly, because they never have a prayer of winning one. Sour Grapes anyone?

Anyone? Anyone?
Let me get this straight:

You honestly believe that Obama deserved to win the Nobel Prize?
I can understand your scared, white-guilt. I can understand your brain-washed, partisan ways. I can even understand your obsession in blaming Bush for everything. Those things all come from being a liberal in todays America. You are simply following the scared, liberal mantra.

What I can't understand is any logical person, liberal or not, thinking that Obama deserved to win the Nobel Prize. Are you really that brain-washed and desperate, that you deny yourself logic? Put your politics aside for a second, and be a human person!

Anyone? Anyone?

you cant seriously be defending obama winning the nobel peace prize.

Anyone? Anyone?
Let me get this straight:

You honestly believe that Obama deserved to win the Nobel Prize?
I can understand your scared, white-guilt. I can understand your brain-washed, partisan ways. I can even understand your obsession in blaming Bush for everything. Those things all come from being a liberal in todays America. You are simply following the scared, liberal mantra.

What I can't understand is any logical person, liberal or not, thinking that Obama deserved to win the Nobel Prize. Are you really that brain-washed and desperate, that you deny yourself logic? Put your politics aside for a second, and be a human person!

Of course he deserved to win. He met all the criteria for winning a Nobel Peace Prize. He was nominated, his nomination was voted on and he gained more votes than any other candidate.

Forum List

Back