What a Clinton Supreme Court would mean for America

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/08/23/what_a_clinton_supreme_court_would_mean_for_america_131586.html

By William Bennett August 23, 2016 wrote, “People often ask me how I – a so-called conservative intellectual and author of “The Book of Virtues” - can support and vote for Donald Trump. I have many good reasons, but nothing on the home front is more important than the Supreme Court.

Our country can survive the occasional infelicities and improprieties of Donald Trump. But it cannot survive losing the Supreme Court to liberals and allowing them to wreck our sacred republic. It would reshape the country for decades.If Hillary Clinton wins the presidency, she will, without a doubt, appoint a dyed in the wool liberal to fill Antonin Scalia's seat, thereby giving liberals a strong five-person majority on the Court. It could get even worse if Justice Kennedy retires and Clinton replaces him with another liberal, giving them an unstoppable six seats on the Court.”

I agree with Bennett except for that possibly the GOP can gain power, impeach liberal justices, and appoint responsible conservatives to the bench in 2021 and after. Trump if elected president will try to turn this country into a fascist police state, and we cannot recover from that except through Civil War.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/08/23/what_a_clinton_supreme_court_would_mean_for_america_131586.html

By William Bennett August 23, 2016 wrote, “People often ask me how I – a so-called conservative intellectual and author of “The Book of Virtues” - can support and vote for Donald Trump. I have many good reasons, but nothing on the home front is more important than the Supreme Court.

Our country can survive the occasional infelicities and improprieties of Donald Trump. But it cannot survive losing the Supreme Court to liberals and allowing them to wreck our sacred republic. It would reshape the country for decades.If Hillary Clinton wins the presidency, she will, without a doubt, appoint a dyed in the wool liberal to fill Antonin Scalia's seat, thereby giving liberals a strong five-person majority on the Court. It could get even worse if Justice Kennedy retires and Clinton replaces him with another liberal, giving them an unstoppable six seats on the Court.”

I agree with Bennett except for that possibly the GOP can gain power, impeach liberal justices, and appoint responsible conservatives to the bench in 2021 and after. Trump if elected president will try to turn this country into a fascist police state, and we cannot recover from that except through Civil War.
and what would hillary try to turn this place into?....either way we lose as a country....

Hilliary's Supreme Court would put the U.S. in competition with Somalia and Yemen as bottomless shitholes, Jake. There would be another Civil War that I would welcome.

"Trump if elected president will try to turn this country into a fascist police state, and we cannot recover from that except through Civil War."

That sounds like the end game for some.

Hilliary's Supreme Court would put the U.S. in competition with Somalia and Yemen as bottomless shitholes, Jake. There would be another Civil War that I would welcome.

Oh hell, you'd never leave the couch.

You were making sense for a bit then you took a trip to Bizzarroland.

• Banned

We are between a rock and a hard place. A Clinton far left state or a Trump police state do not beckon to me.

• Banned

Thank you. Comrade Trump lives in Bizzaroland.

Thank you. Comrade Trump lives in Bizzaroland.
Nope
Bizzarroland am your land.

10806273_10152545235561633_8275402293402038627_n.jpg.cf.jpg

She'll try to take our guns and all Hell will break loose.

No, she won't, so, no, it won't.

upload_2016-8-24_15-8-40.png

Does it really matter Jake?

Here is a good meaningful picture that pretty much explains what the court stands for...
www.truthdig.comimageseartothegrounduploadsAP_supreme_court_corporate_america300-85093d02627c209aa8b9b670cd1c84b415b4c8c1.jpg

Forum List

Back