What a backpedal!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Kevin McCarthy questioned whether or not Trump was the strongest candidate just a few days ago. When he caught a bunch of flack for it, he then turned around and apologized to Trump and then changed his tune to saying that Trump was the strongest candidate.

What kind of power does Trump have that he's able to get politicians to flip flop so quickly?

I find it amazing that a con man can have such power and sway over an entire political party in America.

Kevin McCarthy questioned whether or not Trump was the strongest candidate just a few days ago. When he caught a bunch of flack for it, he then turned around and apologized to Trump and then changed his tune to saying that Trump was the strongest candidate.

What kind of power does Trump have that he's able to get politicians to flip flop so quickly?

I find it amazing that a con man can have such power and sway over an entire political party in America.
Kevin tried to fund raise off of his BS and Trumpy hit back.

It's historic in this country.

He knows how to find and grind on people's weaknesses, with no shame and no regrets. The biggest weakness of a politician is that most of them are craven. All they care about is getting re-elected to their cushy gubmit job.

He knows that, and hangs it over their heads 24/7/365. He's as craven as they are. Ugly stuff.

McCarthy is a RINO cuck. Maybe not as bad as Kinzinger or Liz Cheney, but still a RINO cuck.

He wish Trump would go away, but he also needs to not piss off the base. So he is trying to have it both ways.

It's historic in this country.

He knows how to find and grind on people's weaknesses, with no shame and no regrets. The biggest weakness of a politician is that most of them are craven. All they care about is getting re-elected to their cushy gubmit job.

He knows that, and hangs it over their heads 24/7/365. He's as craven as they are. Ugly stuff.
You morons still don’t get it.

He stands for our values, where the rest of the GOP has failed. Stopping stupid wars we have no business being in. Bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US. To have secure borders and to put thugs in jail instead of freeing them.

I know you dolts could care less about these things, but most honest Americans do care. President Trump is the best man for the job. He’s proven he can stand up to the sycophants that are actively destroying our nation with terrible foreign and domestic policies.

It's easy to understand given the fact that Trump is a product of the GOP.

It's easy to understand given the fact that Trump is a product of the GOP.

Actually Trump is a product of the corrupt and incompetent Democrat party and their candidates. Just as Reagan followed Carter and Trump followed Obama, you folks are in for some grief when Biden gets through destroying America.

The pushback is liable to get pretty ugly for you guys and girls.

You morons still don’t get it.

He stands for our values, where the rest of the GOP has failed. Stopping stupid wars we have no business being in. Bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US. To have secure borders and to put thugs in jail instead of freeing them.

I know you dolts could care less about these things, but most honest Americans do care. President Trump is the best man for the job. He’s proven he can stand up to the sycophants that are actively destroying our nation with terrible foreign and domestic policies.
"He stands for our values".................we know that. Oh yes, we know that.

Actually Trump is a product of the corrupt and incompetent Democrat party and their candidates. Just as Reagan followed Carter and Trump followed Obama, you folks are in for some grief when Biden gets through destroying America.

The pushback is liable to get pretty ugly for you guys and girls.
Trump didn't 'corrupt' the GOP; the corrupt GOP created Trump.

Well we don't have a Fort Marcy Park or local police who rules a democrat dissident found hanging, with a GSW to the chest and no gun at the scene a "suicide"

Trump didn't 'corrupt' the GOP; the corrupt GOP created Trump.

No, Trump re-branded the GOP. Trump is the GOP, he is the head of the GOP, and he owns the GOP.

And at last count, 74,223,369 of us agree with that. Probably more by now, given the dismal performance of the Democrats over the last three years.

Forum List

Back