Whahoo...Yay...yippeeee

The Stock Market rallys today at news from the FED that they will continue the mindless $85,000,000,000 PER MONTH handouts of your money so they can continue having record numbers.
Aren't you glad this administration is giving your money to the wealthiest companies in America so they can still look like they are doing well?? Just gives you a warm-fuzzy feeling.
Screw the sequester...doesn't stop this from happening.
You are angry, no doubt. But the first thought I had was, what would happen to those companies and all the jobs, if this handouts would not take place.

It´s a thin patch, sure and I would do something different from applying thin patches but maybe this way has also its raison d'être. When it´s true, I can´t find a source.

Same thing that is happening to industries everywhere....they don't get bailouts....they fail.
The government has set up a financial system where there are no losers...which also means...no accountability and reckless risk taking...you know, like the mortgage bubble.

The Stock Market rallys today at news from the FED that they will continue the mindless $85,000,000,000 PER MONTH handouts of your money so they can continue having record numbers.
Aren't you glad this administration is giving your money to the wealthiest companies in America so they can still look like they are doing well?? Just gives you a warm-fuzzy feeling.

ahoy Iamwhatiseem,

i can see whar ye comin' from, matey.

*paces a bit and muses*

would it be fair, though, to call current Fed policy "pro-business"?

- MeadHallPirate

ahoy Iamwhatiseem,

i can see whar ye comin' from, matey.

*paces a bit and muses*

would it be fair, though, to call current Fed policy "pro-business"?

- MeadHallPirate

HEY!!! :clap2::clap2:
Good to see you here!! :eusa_clap:

..it would not be fair to call them pro-business, would however be fair to say pro-corporate.
It is good to be a corporation these days. Bad for everyone else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back