Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

I mean can't we all get over the birther issue?

birfcertiff.jpg

Last edited:
The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

On the one hand, I've never been too excited about this story....I never thought any court would depose an elected President.

Further...I don't see this as good news for the Right...Obama is just about beaten, and we'd have a new President...
...but if the Left replaces him with Hillary..
...it's a whole new ball game.

And all the while having to deal with the damage Obama has done IF he is deposed...Days late...Trillions short...Jobs lost...ad nauseum

Reality is cruel...;)

Your opinion of what Obama has or hasn't done while in office doesn't change the legality of the issue.

I only post this because you tend to confuse reality and your opinion.

NONE of our business? Really?

Afraid NOT.

Why do you think all the suits about Obama's Birth Certificate have either failed, or been dismissed?

Because no-one has the right to call into question the sovereign rights of the state of Hawaii as defined by the US Constitution, except the people of the State of Hawaii.

If Hawaii says that he's a citizen, then he's a citizen, and neither you, the state of Arizona, or Rush Limp-biscuit has the right to deny their claim.

That is the entire point of the Full Faith and Credit Clause in Article 4, Section 1.

Is it another distraction? WILL we ever know? WHY are Obama's records locked up?

Inquiring minds would like to know for the sake of this Republic and it's survival.

See, but now I can answer to this post that it's none of your business.

Unless you are a resident of the State of Hawaii, or a member of Congress investigating the validity of the claim of Hawaii in an official investigation, you have no legal right to deny the validity of the claim of Hawaii, as per the US Constitution.

So there is no point to this line of questioning, except pure ass-holery.

NONE of our business? Really?

Afraid NOT.

Actually, it's not. Legally, the standard has been satisfied by the state of Hawaii.

Being President doesn't obligate anyone to give individual assholes access to their private records.

Deal with it.

Of course the Breitbrats were counting on the fact that a significant number of RWNJ are stupid when they published this.

You need gullible people to believe your shit when you are in the muckraking business.

OK, actually, I will give you credit, you personally were not actually alluding to the validity of the Birth Certificate, I was wrong to direct that comment to you.

Therefore I am going to give you some random pos rep as an apology.

The thread, however, was indeed implying that Mr Obama was in fact born elsewhere, as proved in the title of the OP:

So, my point, that the thread is assinine, does in fact apply.

Is it another distraction? WILL we ever know? WHY are Obama's records locked up?

Inquiring minds would like to know for the sake of this Republic and it's survival.

The Republic is dead, the sooner we realize that, the sooner we can start rebuilding.

Yeah...I can imagine that as today General George Washington today, 236 years ago proclaimed through the Congress a national day of prayer and fasting...

Congress proclaimed days of fasting and of thanksgiving annually throughout the Revolutionary War. This proclamation by Congress set May 17, 1776, as a "day of Humiliation, Fasting and Prayer" throughout the colonies

washington20praying.jpg

Some of us never give up...​

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they are trying real hard to rehash all the fucking crap lies that didnt work last election.

I smell desperation in the air

Desperation by your camp. O's numbers are in freefall.
Why must you CONSTANTLY make such a fool of yourself Texan? The GOP is drudging up and rehashing the OLD tried and failed tactics from the Obama/McCain campaign of 08. This has NOTHING to do w/the DNC.

If Republicans didn't lie...they'd have nothing to say.

*SMH*

Romney will distance himself from this by June 1, and call the Orlys a buncha dooshes.

If the Right is smart, they will run away from this like a live grenade.

Before it explodes and kills the people holding it like birtherism always does.

Orly Taitz..................

from the link...

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.
That last line is the key. They were trying to manipulate his public persona, to make it look more interesting... having or course no idea he'd run for the White House someday.

non-issue.

So basically, they're saying what I thought anyway: that liberals consider the truth to be whatever is convenient to them at the moment . . . sort of like all the liberal professors who run around fraudulently claiming to be Native American.

It's not a newsflash, but I don't know that it's a non-issue, either. The inability of liberals to recognize, respect, and tell the truth is sort of important.

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Since when was Barack Obama Sr a Kenyan Finance Minister?

Average citizen has no right to question the Messiah! Silence!

You must have reading comprehension issues.

The average citizen of another state has no legal right to question the validity of the legal documents and records of another state, as per the Constitution.

You can question the President's honesty all you want, but as per article 4, section 1, you can't question the Birth Certificate if it has been validated by the state of Hawaii.

The only body that has the right to do that is the Congress of the United States, and they have already affirmed the validity of Hawaii's claim.

Unless you are a resident of the State of Hawaii, or a member of Congress investigating the validity of the claim of Hawaii in an official investigation, you have no legal right to deny the validity of the claim of Hawaii, as per the US Constitution.

States Rights raises its ugly head again huh?

I wonder if she's a "States Rights" believer, except this one time.

If it weren't for double standards, RepubliCON$ would have no standards at all.

from the link...

The errant Obama biography in the Acton & Dystel booklet does not contradict the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Moreover, several contemporaneous accounts of Obama’s background describe Obama as having been born in Hawaii.

The biography does, however, fit a pattern in which Obama--or the people representing and supporting him--manipulate his public persona.
That last line is the key. They were trying to manipulate his public persona, to make it look more interesting... having or course no idea he'd run for the White House someday.

non-issue.

So basically, they're saying what I thought anyway: that liberals consider the truth to be whatever is convenient to them at the moment . . . sort of like all the liberal professors who run around fraudulently claiming to be Native American.

It's not a newsflash, but I don't know that it's a non-issue, either. The inability of liberals to recognize, respect, and tell the truth is sort of important.

I consider the truth to be what is in the legal record and not what someone else writes in a blurb.

Average citizen has no right to question the Messiah! Silence!

You must have reading comprehension issues.

The average citizen of another state has no legal right to question the validity of the legal documents and records of another state, as per the Constitution.

You can question the President's honesty all you want, but as per article 4, section 1, you can't question the Birth Certificate if it has been validated by the state of Hawaii.

The only body that has the right to do that is the Congress of the United States, and they have already affirmed the validity of Hawaii's claim.

States Rights raises its ugly head again huh?

I wonder if she's a "States Rights" believer, except this one time.

If it weren't for double standards, RepubliCON$ would have no standards at all.

But this is different!

Somehow.....

What an interesting theory. The background and history of the President of the United States is "none of your business" to the ordinary citizens of the United States.

Nope, nothing elitist about liberals. :eusa_hand:

Shhh...we cannot discuss this topic! We have no right to question! You will be punished!

I mean can't we all get over the birther issue?

birfcertiff.jpg

I don't think this is a "birther issue", dear. I think the point here is how much contempt Obama has for truth and honesty.

And I feel no need to "get over" the liberal belief that they can say and do whatever they want to advance their cause.

Forum List

Back