Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

YOU obviously haven't read the entire thread...I'll give YOU time to...then come back.

Oh, I have.

Is there a point to it, other than to cast doubt on Obama's BC?

Because, as far as I know, it is the job of a publisher to manufacture an image around an author to sell books.

Is it not?

That's show business.

The point of the OP, however, was obviously not to imply that his "image was manufactured", but that his birthplace was manufactured, it was only further posts in the thread that pointed out that even the link admitted there was no truth to the OP's claim.

Thus, an assinine thread.

I think the point is that Obama is a liar and we can't believe a word he says.

So, it was a composite biography?
No idea, probably.

They had to have gotten the information from Obama himself.
Not necessarily. They could have had info from Obama on his youth, and added that 'born in Kenya' thing to make him look more interesting. That's kind of my point.

I suppose next you'll tell me that Elizabeth Warre isn't a native American. Oh, what a shock!
Why would I say that?

I have a problem trusting people who change the facts to benefit themselves at any given time. There is always the question, "were they lying then or now?"
I completely agree.
my comments in blue above.

The Warren comment was me being sarcastic.

So was my response to it ;)

Obama lies regularly.

He and Michelle both lost their licenses to practice law...Barry because he lied on an form of some sort...Michelle because she attempted insurance fraud.

Both are lying assholes!

"Not that I give a shit"

ROFL, are you like 9 years old or what?

What's next? Are you going to call me a "jerk" and then threaten to "take your ball and go home"?

Given your apparent preadolescence, I'll try to tone down the fouler part of my language for you, but it'll be an effort.

Also, I'm spelling "asinine" as "assinine" because I'm adding an extra "s" for extra "ass".

Call it an affectation. Kind of like the way some people are fond of saying "Booooosh" on this board. If you don't like it, well that's just too damn bad.

Obama lies regularly.

He and Michelle both lost their licenses to practice law...Barry because he lied on an form of some sort...Michelle because she attempted insurance fraud.

Both are lying assholes!

Indeed. I'm sure those that voted for him posting on these pages WON'T go look...And Maybe VastLWC will finally see what I was alluding to?

In any case? I was listening to Rush at the close of this program...he urged his listeners to go to drudge and look at the Headline...(Meaning the Topic of the OP)...it's Bolded and RED...

Interesting...

I can't question the validity...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...

Thank you for providing us with a perfect example of extremist idiocy.

Pray continue. I don't even need to say anything, I couldn't top it if I tried.

Oh, I see.

Obeying the Constitution of the United States is now a form of "extremism".

What "extreme" would that be exactly? A state's rights extreme position?

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

On the one hand, I've never been too excited about this story....I never thought any court would depose an elected President.

Further...I don't see this as good news for the Right...Obama is just about beaten, and we'd have a new President...
...but if the Left replaces him with Hillary..
...it's a whole new ball game.

Indeed. I'm sure those that voted for him posting on these pages WON'T go look...And Maybe VastLWC will finally see what I was alluding to?

In any case? I was listening to Rush at the close of this program...he urged his listeners to go to drudge and look at the Headline...(Meaning the Topic of the OP)...it's Bolded and RED...

Interesting...

OK, actually, I will give you credit, you personally were not actually alluding to the validity of the Birth Certificate, I was wrong to direct that comment to you.

Therefore I am going to give you some random pos rep as an apology.

The thread, however, was indeed implying that Mr Obama was in fact born elsewhere, as proved in the title of the OP:

So, my point, that the thread is assinine, does in fact apply.

DrudgeMay172012.jpg

I've never cared actually where he was born. Assholes come from every country on the planet.

But it is fun to see all the articles out there claiming he was from Kenya.

ap.jpg

Last edited:

Interesting...

OK, actually, I will give you credit, you personally were not actually alluding to the validity of the Birth Certificate, I was wrong to direct that comment to you.

The thread, however, was indeed implying that Mr Obama was in fact born elsewhere, as proved in the title of the OP:

Is it another distraction? WILL we ever know? WHY are Obama's records locked up?

Inquiring minds would like to know for the sake of this Republic and it's survival.

Is it another distraction? WILL we ever know? WHY are Obama's records locked up?

Inquiring minds would like to know for the sake of this Republic and it's survival.

See, but now I can answer to this post that it's none of your business.

Unless you are a resident of the State of Hawaii, or a member of Congress investigating the validity of the claim of Hawaii in an official investigation, you have no legal right to deny the validity of the claim of Hawaii, as per the US Constitution.

So there is no point to this line of questioning, except pure ass-holery.

Last edited:
The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

On the one hand, I've never been too excited about this story....I never thought any court would depose an elected President.

Further...I don't see this as good news for the Right...Obama is just about beaten, and we'd have a new President...
...but if the Left replaces him with Hillary..
...it's a whole new ball game.

And all the while having to deal with the damage Obama has done IF he is deposed...Days late...Trillions short...Jobs lost...ad nauseum

Reality is cruel...;)

See, but now I can answer to this post that it's none of your business.

Unless you are a resident of the State of Hawaii, or a member of Congress investigating the validity of the claim of Hawaii in an official investigation, you have no legal right to deny the validity of the claim of Hawaii, as per the US Constitution.

So there is no point to this line of questioning, except pure ass-holery.

NONE of our business? Really?

Afraid NOT.

Interesting...

The Republic is dead, the sooner we realize that, the sooner we can start rebuilding.

Forum List

Back