WH Log: Martha Raddatz, visited Vice President Joe Biden at his official residence

Was your feeling hurt she didnt ask your permission first?

My feelings were not hurt and I never implied that he/she should have asked my permission.

I only stated a common sense approach to posting new threads, which the two posters of the identical threads would agree to, in retrospect.

Of course I maybe wrong.
Commonsense says that she made a thread the same time you did.......

I did not post a new thread at the same time as LadyGunSlinger as a matter of fact I never posted a new thread.

BTW, you should try to cut down on obscenities.

Bitter Biden smirked his way thru most of the debate.. I'm thinking he has Dementia.

Biden did better than I expected.

If I had heard the debate on the radio, rather than watched on TV, I might think the Raddatz-Biden team had a slight win. Of course the uber-creepy laughing and smirking of Biden put the Raddatz-Biden team in the loss column when watched on TV.

My feelings were not hurt and I never implied that he/she should have asked my permission.

I only stated a common sense approach to posting new threads, which the two posters of the identical threads would agree to, in retrospect.

Of course I maybe wrong.

I did not post a new thread at the same time as LadyGunSlinger as a matter of fact I never posted a new thread.

What are you my fucking mom?

No, I am not, and I would not care to be.

It's just that I outgrew my need to impress people with obscenities by the time I was 14.

It's just that I outgrew my need to impress people with obscenities by the time I was 14.
Well now that your 15 when you get to be an adult in this country you get to use adult language. If you find what I say offensive use the ignore function.

Raddatz Visited Biden at His Residence in March | The Weekly Standard

Sleazy, underhanded.. OBVIOUS after last night's CIRCUS STUNT.. Liberals and their left wing MEDIA WHORES will do ANYHTING to win.

So you're admitting that Joe Biden won?

And that you're an illiterate twit.

As the records show, that day Raddatz visited the VPR (or, the vice president's residence) for a "Women's History Month Reception." That record was released on June 29, 2012.

According to Biden's schedule released the day before the event, "the Vice President and Dr. Jill Biden will host a reception in honor of Women’s History Month at the Naval Observatory."

Illiterate means unable to read.

actually it is pretty surprising that Ryan did beat Biden, when Biden seems to be friends with the moderator, and the fact she definitely showed favors towards Biden.
Now what's the excuse for Biden's loss?

Well now that your 15 when you get to be an adult in this country you get to use adult language. If you find what I say offensive use the ignore function.

Using obscenities/profanities has nothing to do with being adult. In fact, exactly the opposite.

I do not find the contents of your posts offensive, I know you can express your thoughts - as you just did - without swearing. So, when you have resort to childish four-letter words, it's not just offensive, it's pathetic.

But if it makes you feel superior, go for it!

The preponderance and repetition of similar/identical threads makes it difficult to follow and have a decent discussion.

Perhaps it might be a good idea to peruse thru the existing threads PRIOR TO POSTING A "NEW" THREAD in order to avoid duplications?

Excuse me, we BOTH listed at the same time.. I ALWAYS check the forum for dups.. Some times because of breaking news, this happens.

Nothing personal, and I understand.

Your post was just one of many duplicate posts/topics and not the only example which prompted me to post what I did.

BTW, I always respect your posts, mostly agree with them and if I am not mistaken, I have given you "THANKS" more than once.

I do always look for other posts that may be dups. I don't go back more than 5 pages.. It's cool.. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Sleazy, underhanded.. OBVIOUS after last night's CIRCUS STUNT.. Liberals and their left wing MEDIA WHORES will do ANYHTING to win.

You will be called a cry baby for actually noticing the despicable action of this so called moderator.

Liberalism has been proven to be a mental disorder. I don't care what the Zombie Asylum herd says or thinks.. :lol::lol:

Mental Disorder? You are the one posting 30 some threads within 24 hours. Obsessive much?:cool:

You will be called a cry baby for actually noticing the despicable action of this so called moderator.

Liberalism has been proven to be a mental disorder. I don't care what the Zombie Asylum herd says or thinks.. :lol::lol:

Mental Disorder? You are the one posting 30 some threads within 24 hours. Obsessive much?:cool:

You liberals are habitual liars.. I haven't even posted 10 threads today IDIOT. Besides, I'll post as many threads as I like.. Do you own this forum??

Republicans should insist that one debate be moderated by Hannity or Limbaugh, it's only fair...and balanced

This thread is about the DECEITFUL media in trying to control and help Obama win this election. Being you liberals have no problem with any connection, Rush Limbaugh or Mark Levin should be acceptable as a debate Moderator.

Thanks! :)

As the records show, that day Raddatz visited the VPR (or, the vice president's residence) for a "Women's History Month Reception." That record was released on June 29, 2012.

According to Biden's schedule released the day before the event, "the Vice President and Dr. Jill Biden will host a reception in honor of Women’s History Month at the Naval Observatory."

hazlnut,

You are either illiterate or stupid. Could be both.

The sleazy motherfuckers might do anything to win and yet fail to win.

Pretty obvious, you plodding dip shit.

This thread is about the DECEITFUL media in trying to control and help Obama win this election. Being you liberals have no problem with any connection, Rush Limbaugh or Mark Levin should be acceptable as a debate Moderator.

Thanks! :)

Limbaugh would be out. He is not even college educated.:razz:

You liberals are habitual liars.. I haven't even posted 10 threads today IDIOT. Besides, I'll post as many threads as I like.. Do you own this forum??

Made you go back and count them up didn't I.:badgrin:

The fact that they cheated does not prove that they won, it is entirely possible to cheat and still lose.

Forum List

Back