WH Log: Martha Raddatz, visited Vice President Joe Biden at his official residence

LOL

Another serious blow to MSM credibility.

'White House records reveal that the moderator of last night's vice presidential debate, Martha Raddatz, visited Vice President Joe Biden at his official residence on March 26, 2012. Raddatz is an employee of ABC News.'

Raddatz Visited Biden at His Residence in March | The Weekly Standard

Sure, along with a bunch of other people for a reception. Innuendo isn't proof of anything.

There is rumor of a blue dress.....

LOL

Another serious blow to MSM credibility.

'White House records reveal that the moderator of last night's vice presidential debate, Martha Raddatz, visited Vice President Joe Biden at his official residence on March 26, 2012. Raddatz is an employee of ABC News.'

Raddatz Visited Biden at His Residence in March | The Weekly Standard

Sure, along with a bunch of other people for a reception. Innuendo isn't proof of anything.

There is rumor of a blue dress.....

I think I saw it peeking out over Ryan's shirt collar. :cool:

Well!

Good catch. This is just as bad as when the CNN reporter just happened to state the fact that Queen Ann Romney had never held a job outside the home. That reporter had been in the WH press room.

From now on, there should be no press coverage of any issue or event.

That is surely the only way we can be sure that these people will not be in the same place at the same time.

Whew.

I just posted the same.. LOL I'll ask a Mod to combine ours..

The preponderance and repetition of similar/identical threads makes it difficult to follow and have a decent discussion.

Perhaps it might be a good idea to peruse thru the existing threads PRIOR TO POSTING A "NEW" THREAD in order to avoid duplications?

The preponderance and repetition of similar/identical threads makes it difficult to follow and have a decent discussion.

Perhaps it might be a good idea to peruse thru the existing threads PRIOR TO POSTING A "NEW" THREAD in order to avoid duplications?

Was your feeling hurt she didnt ask your permission first?

Media is currently telling Candy Crowley she'll receive the same level of adulation as Raddatz if she protects Obama equally as well. Remember CNN is being paid to protect Obama, to submerge events like Benghazi as rapidly and completely as possible and just report on the times Obama has been seen walking on water. You haddano yesterday's debate mod was gonna club Ryan anytime and as many times as she could. A Pubbie going into a debate moderated by a Liberal @sswipe is like someone going into a gunfight armed only with a knife.

Which makes any normal person to appreciate Paul Ryan's stellar, dignified and respectful performance even more.

Excuse me, we BOTH listed at the same time.. I ALWAYS check the forum for dups.. Some times because of breaking news, this happens.

We were assured once we found out that the Liberal Shrill Martha Raddatz, absolutely had NO contact with VP Biden, it was just a wedding Obama went to, blah blah blah... The LIES from the leftist media and their cohorts are pathetic..

She (it) probably rehearsed that goofy bastard Biden with his funny antics and faces. He still sat there and lied through his freaking dentures while attempting to give off the impression that he knows what he talks about. I can't think of another veep of the U.S. that was ever so misinformed by his own boss with the possible exception of Dan Quayle. But at least Quayle had no freaking clown attributes. That sonofabitch Biden couldn't have clowned it up more dressed up as Clarabell or Bozo.

Look at all the conservative crybabies on parade, all so butthurt because the moderator wouldn't let their guy get away with vague handwaving. Raddatz was just as tough on Biden, but you don't see any liberals weeping about that.

The conservatives here do need to get unified. When half cry about how Ryan lost because of the liberal moderator, it shoots down the credibility of the half that claim Ryan won.

Was Raddatz liberal? Hmmm. She was after the truth, and the truth does have a liberal bias. I guess you could call her liberal for that reason, but that's not the standard definition of the word.

That doesn't even make sense.. LAME and STOOPID. You liberals SUCK. lol

But, "There is rumor of a blue dress" deserved an "Oh snap"? How much rep did that get you? :lol::lol::lol:

Notice how leftists are always worried about other people's biznez?? I didn't realize you were the Forum "REP" monitor?

Since your posts are usually lame and stupid, it's only natural to wonder who you've been banging to get it.

Last edited:

My feelings were not hurt and I never implied that he/she should have asked my permission.

I only stated a common sense approach to posting new threads, which the two posters of the identical threads would agree to, in retrospect.

Of course I maybe wrong.

Look at all the conservative crybabies on parade, all so butthurt because the moderator wouldn't let their guy get away with vague handwaving. Raddatz was just as tough on Biden, but you don't see any liberals weeping about that.

The conservatives here do need to get unified. When half cry about how Ryan lost because of the liberal moderator, it shoots down the credibility of the half that claim Ryan won.

Was Raddatz liberal? Hmmm. She was after the truth, and the truth does have a liberal bias. I guess you could call her liberal for that reason, but that's not the standard definition of the word.

I would say she was liberal seeing as she had the president at her fucking wedding.

Oh thanks for proving me right

My feelings were not hurt and I never implied that he/she should have asked my permission.

I only stated a common sense approach to posting new threads, which the two posters of the identical threads would agree to, in retrospect.

Of course I maybe wrong.
Commonsense says that she made a thread the same time you did.......

Excuse me, we BOTH listed at the same time.. I ALWAYS check the forum for dups.. Some times because of breaking news, this happens.

Nothing personal, and I understand.

Your post was just one of many duplicate posts/topics and not the only example which prompted me to post what I did.

BTW, I always respect your posts, mostly agree with them and if I am not mistaken, I have given you "THANKS" more than once.

Forum List

Back