WH falls for prankster / hacker fake emails

what a clown show . Good thing this guy was just a joker . Otherwise they'd be emailing launch codes to the dude. Idiots

White House officials were apparently fooled by an email imposter who posed as more than one of them

The hacker, who goes by the Twitter handle @SINON_REBORN but who claims no threatening motives, also posed as President Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and managed to gain the personal email address of a Homeland Security Adviser Tom Bossert.
he got an email address ? that's historic penny.
The guy in charge of cyber security at the White House gave the spear-phisher his personal email. He totally fell for a textbook social hack.

Epic pwn.
did they get his password?
password1234
just as I thought he got nothing.
Only because the prankster didn't pursue his prank further. He doesn't want to go to prison, after all.

Trump's WH cyber security chief is a gullible rube.

Fact.

I'm not surprised that even this doesn't concern the brain dead Chumps.

what a clown show . Good thing this guy was just a joker . Otherwise they'd be emailing launch codes to the dude. Idiots

White House officials were apparently fooled by an email imposter who posed as more than one of them

The hacker, who goes by the Twitter handle @SINON_REBORN but who claims no threatening motives, also posed as President Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and managed to gain the personal email address of a Homeland Security Adviser Tom Bossert.
Yeah...real funny....let's all sabotage the WHITE HOUSE!!!

Fucking piss drinking rubes.

Trump's WH cyber security chief is a gullible rube.

Fact.

I'm not surprised that even this doesn't concern the brain dead Chumps.
Do you wake up angry and hateful? Do you end your day pissed off and sad? Are you overly tied up in knots over the great Trump victory? If so that makes me very happy indeed...

he got an email address ? that's historic penny.
The guy in charge of cyber security at the White House gave the spear-phisher his personal email. He totally fell for a textbook social hack.

Epic pwn.
password1234
Only because the prankster didn't pursue his prank further. He doesn't want to go to prison, after all.
and email address vs passwords. wow.

Epic pwn.
password1234
He believed he was talking to Jared, dumbass.

He fell for one of the oldest tricks in the book.

And this is who is guarding our secrets at the White House.

Of course you don't care. That's just how much of a hack you are.

You do not have a complete, or any, understanding of the process involved in launching a nuclear missile. This criminal who you have so graciously brought to our attention no doubt will soon be getting the attention he or she deserves.

It's not about the criminal . It's the idiots at the WH who so easily feel for his crap.
Wow was their password, password? Timmy you're an idiot.

Of course you don't care. That's just how much of a hack you are
Really? now shall we go over all of the things your beloved party does that you don't care about? Hmmmmm Hack? You are the biggest waste of time on this board. Nothing interesting or true ever comes from your posts. You are a bitter angry SOB and your value to this board is merely comic relief.

password1234

Of course you don't care. That's just how much of a hack you are.
what do you think the issue is besides he thought he was talking to someone he wasn't? So what the guy has his email address. Please enlighten me on the concern?

You do not have a complete, or any, understanding of the process involved in launching a nuclear missile. This criminal who you have so graciously brought to our attention no doubt will soon be getting the attention he or she deserves.

It's not about the criminal . It's the idiots at the WH who so easily feel for his crap.

This coming from a party whose e-mail was hacked into and now want to blame everyone else. This coming from a party where Maxine Waters was pranked this last spring.

If this is all you got Timmy, then you have nothing.

Thanks for proving how petty some of you leftists can be.

Forum List

Back