"We've given All You People Need to Know"--Ann Romney

Mac's partisan slip is about to fall down.

Now I'm a conservative again.

Wait five minutes, someone will call me a "commie".

My sig rings more true every day.

You're certainly not honest.

Between the "you didn't build that" thread and your sudden disinterest in whether or not Romney was breaking the law when shown that he very well could have been your nose has grown about four inches.

Mac's partisan slip is about to fall down.

Between the "you didn't build that" thread and your sudden disinterest in whether or not Romney was breaking the law when shown that he very well could have been your nose has grown about four inches.

Okay, tell me, what are my positions on the following:

• War, America as Policeman of the World
  • Gay rights
  • Abortion
  • Taxes
  • The Tea Party
  • Mitt Romney
Go ahead. Looking forward to it.

• Gay rights
  • Abortion
  • Taxes
  • The Tea Party
  • Mitt Romney

Keep waiting. I know people on both sides of the spectrum who support both sides of everything you just listed so your position on them is irrelevant.

Between the "you didn't build that thread" and your sudden disinterest knowing if Romney broke the law or not you've shown your ass and where your loyalty lies.

If they've broken any laws, I want to know.

If they have not, this is just politics.

I can almost guarantee you that the Romneys are not doing anything illegal. I can almost as for sure guarantee you that it is ALL about politics.

Nothing illegal now ... but if he accepted amnesty he was doing something illegal right up until the point that he took it.

• Gay rights
  • Abortion
  • Taxes
  • The Tea Party
  • Mitt Romney

Keep waiting. I know people on both sides of the spectrum who support both sides of everything you just listed so your position on them is irrelevant.

Between the "you didn't build that thread" and your sudden disinterest knowing if Romney broke the law or not you've shown your ass and where your loyalty lies.

Oh, indeed, I expect to keep waiting, because you can't answer. Partisan diversion, standard stuff. By the way, add two more, just for fun:

• The Middle Class
  • Religion

The weakness of partisan ideologues like you is that you see everything in simplistic, absolutist terms. Look at what you're doing right now: "Mac disagrees with me on two issues, so he's a conservative."

That makes it easier for you to attack me on those specific issues. Yet, when confronted with the fact that I agree with you on several others, that's not enough, you're going to stick to your story. You're like a Tea Partier, all binary, black and white, us vs. them.

To be candid, I think it's actually possible that you believe this stuff. That appears to be another quality of partisan ideologues on both sides: You're so committed that you exist in a vacuum, you can talk yourself into truly believing anything.

Okay, your call. I think you know better, but I'm not sure. I'm not a shrink.

• Gay rights
  • Abortion
  • Taxes
  • The Tea Party
  • Mitt Romney

Oh, indeed, I expect to keep waiting, because you can't answer. Partisan diversion, standard stuff. By the way, add two more, just for fun:

• The Middle Class
  • Religion

The weakness of partisan ideologues like you is that you see everything in simplistic, absolutist terms. Look at what you're doing right now: "Mac disagrees with me on two issues, so he's a conservative."

That makes it easier for you to attack me on those specific issues. Yet, when confronted with the fact that I agree with you on several others, that's not enough, you're going to stick to your story. You're like a Tea Partier, all binary, black and white, us vs. them.

To be candid, I think it's actually possible that you believe this stuff. That appears to be another quality of partisan ideologues on both sides: You're so committed that you exist in a vacuum, you can talk yourself into truly believing anything.

Like I said, I know people both left and right who hold positions that are against where they generally fall politically. I know conservatives who think being against gay marriage is the conservative position and I know conservatives who think being for it is the conservative position. The same goes for war and abortion. I know conservatives who despise the tea party and I know conservatives who love it. You get the idea. Just because someone believes they are independent because they hold some opposing views doesn't mean they aren't prone to a fit of partisanship like you have displayed in the "you didn't build that" thread and this one here.

You're in the tank for Romney.

Ann Romney defended her husband’s decision to not release any additional tax records during an interview on Thursday morning, saying that “we’ve given all you people need to know” about her family’s financial records.

When you add this gaffe to the "kiss my ass" gaffe, it's no wonder that the Romney Campaign is bringing in a new PR person to help bail the water. Too little too late. They're circling the drain.

Did she hold her nose up in the air when she said it?

• The Middle Class
  • Religion

Like I said, I know people both left and right who hold positions that are against where they generally fall politically. I know conservatives who think being against gay marriage is the conservative position and I know conservatives who think being for it is the conservative position. The same goes for war and abortion. I know conservatives who despise the tea party and I know conservatives who love it. You get the idea. Just because someone believes they are independent because they hold some opposing views doesn't mean they aren't prone to a fit of partisanship like you have displayed in the "you didn't build that" thread and this one here.

You're in the tank for Romney.

I wouldn't vote for Mitt Romney for President if my shorts were ablaze and he had a fire extinguisher.

I had a serious, passionate problem with one specific passage in Obama's speech. I agreed with some parts of it.

You really don't get it. Black & white. Us vs. them. All or nothing. Oh well.

Ann Romney defended her husband’s decision to not release any additional tax records during an interview on Thursday morning, saying that “we’ve given all you people need to know” about her family’s financial records.

When you add this gaffe to the "kiss my ass" gaffe, it's no wonder that the Romney Campaign is bringing in a new PR person to help bail the water. Too little too late. They're circling the drain.

Did she hold her nose up in the air when she said it?

I'm sure its already up there.

Ann is starting to remind me of Leona Helmsley:

“Only the little people pay taxes”

I'm sure they didn't do anything illegal.
Amnesty means never having to say you're sorry.

I'm equally as sure they will have to eventually release their tax records. Had they done this during the primaries when he was basically unopposed, it would have been a non-issue. Now?

Bad counsel.

If Romney thinks he can apply for a job and shun the background check, he's obviously as oblivious as Herman Cain. When a politician has something to hide, it will come out eventually.

He's given everything required.

Telling the moon bats to "fuck off"? Good for Romney.

Ann is starting to remind me of Leona Helmsley:

“Only the little people pay taxes”

Yes, but highlighting the different rules that the 1% play by would still be "damaging".

Only the moon bat brigade cares about this kinda stupid shit. Those of us who reside in reality care more about massive debt & deficits, double digit unemployment, sinking $, credit downgrades, etc. All of which Obama glosses over in favor talking about horses, tax returns and gay marriage.

People aren't buying this goofy shit.

Yes, but highlighting the different rules that the 1% play by would still be "damaging".

Only the moon bat brigade cares about this kinda stupid shit. Those of us who reside in reality care more about massive debt & deficits, double digit unemployment, sinking $, credit downgrades, etc. All of which Obama glosses over in favor talking about horses, tax returns and gay marriage.

People aren't buying this goofy shit.

Yet the dominant topic this week was Chicken Sandwiches and gay marriage. I guess all of your fellow conservatives are part of this "moon bat brigade"?

Forum List

Back