"We've given All You People Need to Know"--Ann Romney

Ann Romney defended her husband’s decision to not release any additional tax records during an interview on Thursday morning, saying that “we’ve given all you people need to know” about her family’s financial records.

When you add this gaffe to the "kiss my ass" gaffe, it's no wonder that the Romney Campaign is bringing in a new PR person to help bail the water. Too little too late. They're circling the drain.

? So Ann Romney is the arbiter of what we need to know ?

If they've broken any laws, I want to know.

If they have not, this is just politics.

is that the only qualification for getting on the republican ticket these days?

Ask a Republican.

This is just politics.

Is it?

The Internal Revenue Service will announce on Monday that it is extending its amnesty program intended to root out those suspected of using offshore accounts to evade taxes. The move comes as a flood of wealthy Americans with secret accounts in Switzerland and elsewhere are coming forward to disclose their hidden assets.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/21/business/21tax.html

You don't want to know if Romney was breaking the law and accepted amnesty?

The drivel posted up by the k00ks these days gets gayer and gayer........as if any independent voter gives a rats ass!!:coffee:

Heres a preview of next weeks drivel, likely posted up by Lakota.................

"ROMNEY IS BALD!!!"

Last edited:
is that the only qualification for getting on the republican ticket these days?

Ask a Republican.

This is just politics.

Is it?

The Internal Revenue Service will announce on Monday that it is extending its amnesty program intended to root out those suspected of using offshore accounts to evade taxes. The move comes as a flood of wealthy Americans with secret accounts in Switzerland and elsewhere are coming forward to disclose their hidden assets.

Yep, sure is.

If you've got something, show it. If the birthers have something, they need to show it.

Everything else is just standard, transparent, simplistic partisan politics.

Ask a Republican.

This is just politics.

Is it?

Yep, sure is.

If you've got something, show it. If the birthers have something, they need to show it.

Uh huh.

You just said a few posts back that if he was breaking the law, you want to know.

You have been shown that there's certainly a possibility that he was breaking the law.

And the way to find out is for him to release the returns....the ones he refuses to release because they will give Obama more ammo to attack.

Last edited:
Is it?

Yep, sure is.

Uh huh.

You just said a few posts back that if he was breaking the law, you want to know.

You have been shown that there's certainly a possibility that he was breaking the law.

And the way to find out is for him to release the returns.

But suddenly that just becomes partisan politics.

The way to find out if someone has broken a tax law is through an audit.

Do you think that having the press and the Democrats comb through tax returns is the way to find out is someone has broken a law?

Seriously?

Look, you're a liberal, you're voting Obama, you want to get Romney in any way possible. Just like a conservative is going to try to get Obama in any way possible. "Get" means remove, defeat, embarrass, stop, derail, outside of the issues. Whether a law has been broken or not, just beat him at PR no matter how much crap you have to throw out there.

Yeah, that's partisan politics. You can play the denial game as long as you want, denial is an important part of partisan politics.

Yep, sure is.

Uh huh.

And the way to find out is for him to release the returns.

But suddenly that just becomes partisan politics.

The way to find out if someone has broken a tax law is through an audit.

Do you think that having the press and the Democrats comb through tax returns is the way to find out is someone has broken a law?

Seriously?

Look, you're a liberal, you're voting Obama, you want to get Romney in any way possible. Just like a conservative is going to try to get Obama in any way possible. "Get" means remove, defeat, embarrass, stop, derail, outside of the issues. Whether a law has been broken or not, just beat him at PR no matter how much crap you have to throw out there.

Yeah, that's partisan politics. You can play the denial game as long as you want, denial is an important part of partisan politics.

If he accepted amnesty it would show up on his returns that year as he would have to pay the back taxes. The only way for the public to know if he accepted it is to see the return. So yes, that return would prove whether or not he was breaking the law, something up until a few minutes ago you claimed you wanted to know.

If he accepted amnesty it would show up on his returns that year as he would have to pay the back taxes. The only way for the public to know if he accepted it is to see the return. So yes, that return would prove whether or not he was breaking the law, something up until a few minutes ago you claimed you wanted to know.

So owing back taxes means you have broken the law. You got me there. I didn't know that. I'll check with my CPA partners this morning on that news flash, this one must have gotten by me.

Okay, you've convinced me. Romney is a criminal. Everyone should always vote Democrat.

I can handle only so much of this, partisan ideologues can always outlast me.

So owing back taxes means you have broken the law. You got me there. I didn't know that. I'll check with my CPA partners this morning on that news flash, this one must have gotten by me.

Okay, you've convinced me. Romney is a criminal. Everyone should always vote Democrat.

I can handle only so much of this, partisan ideologues can always outlast me.

No, owing back taxes on illegal offshore accounts that you just accepted amnesty from the IRS from means you broke the law.

Funny that your curiosity for knowing whether or no he broke the law has dried up now that it's been demonstrated that releasing his tax return would prove just that.

Forum List

Back