wetlands and clathrates

I have some wetlands only a couple thousand yards from me. They are continually in a state of change (as is the whole planet). Some years they are dry as a bone, others they are a source of flooding and all states in between. It is a great place to catch glimpses of herons now and then.

So these folks, like Mann and Jones, try to isolate a small period of time and extrapolate that into some 'modeled' prediction.
Haw, Mother Nature passes by in her SUV, eases the throttle a bit as she passes then laughes her ass off.

Well, Fact, you might actually look at the slide from the lecture before deciding what was said. And you do not have the kind of wetlands that they are speaking of near you.

Maybe I can order me up the some of the global warming type, I guess you are telling me that my wetlands are impervious to them.

I have some so called wetlands on my property. I'd love to fill it in and plant an orchard but the idiots at the zoning board won't let me.

Lemme see if I understand this, wetlands, which were swamps when I was growing up, are increasing because deminimus increases in the atmospheric trace element CO2, while having no discernible effect on the atmosphere is actually causing disruptions on the Arctic seabed which is allowing CH4 to escape in a hockey stick graft progression.

That about right?

Forum List

Back