Wetback border crossings down 40%

More Mexicans leaving US than entering the US.
Yes, that is correct. And that is already creating a problem for those that farm for a living. But I have a solution. Simply take all the 'Conservatives' that are not working for a living, on welfare, and give them nothing but a ride to the crops that need harvesting. They either work or starve. LOL After all, it is the red states that have the most on welfare. And we have several of the 'Conservatives' on this board that are whining about being out of work. Now the undocumented aliens are going, there is plenty of work in the fields available.

Thank you President Trump!! ..... :thup:

Washington (CNN) Illegal Southwest border crossings were down 40% last month, according to just released Customs and Border Protection numbers -- a sign that President Donald Trump's hardline rhetoric and policies on immigration may be having a deterrent effect.

Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly himself announced the month-to-month numbers, statistics that CBP usually quietly posts on its website without fanfare.
According to CBP data, the 40% drop in illegal Southwest border crossings from January to February is far outside normal seasonal trends. Typically, the January to February change is actually an increase of 10% to 20%.

Does border drop mean Trump's tough talk is working? - CNNPolitics.com

We need to see a 100% drop.

54394511.jpg

Yes, that is correct. And that is already creating a problem for those that farm for a living. But I have a solution. Simply take all the 'Conservatives' that are not working for a living, on welfare, and give them nothing but a ride to the crops that need harvesting. They either work or starve. LOL After all, it is the red states that have the most on welfare. And we have several of the 'Conservatives' on this board that are whining about being out of work. Now the undocumented aliens are going, there is plenty of work in the fields available.

We can end welfare and those people can go work the farms. A win-win for everyone.

Big changes are coming. "We the people" either are IMIGRANTS or children of immigrants,
we just aren't buying the current liberal propaganda when it comes to illegal aliens, sorry kiddos. We all want better lives. Illegal aliens should focus a little HARDER immigrating legally and acclimating.
I'm neither. My ancestors were SETTLERS since there was no COUNTRY when they arrived. You can only immigrate to a COUNTRY

Washington (CNN) Illegal Southwest border crossings were down 40% last month, according to just released Customs and Border Protection numbers -- a sign that President Donald Trump's hardline rhetoric and policies on immigration may be having a deterrent effect.

Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly himself announced the month-to-month numbers, statistics that CBP usually quietly posts on its website without fanfare.
According to CBP data, the 40% drop in illegal Southwest border crossings from January to February is far outside normal seasonal trends. Typically, the January to February change is actually an increase of 10% to 20%.

We need to see a 100% drop.

54394511.jpg
He just got started. But look who he's battling Democrats, McConnell and Ryan

Last edited:
But he thinks all the moocherw that voted for Hillary should get a free ride.

We can end welfare and those people can go work the farms. A win-win for everyone.
Who does the labor?

Trump cut down on Muslim immigration as well. TRUMP AKBAR!!!!!!!!!

I once had a Mexican friend tell me, "you call us beaners because we eat a lot of beans". "We should call you gringo's "potatoes" because you eat a lot of potatoes".

He was right, but it never caught on. .... :cool:
If you grew up in the area you said you did, you also ate mucho frijoles also..

That was an insanely stupid post.

1. Farms are not more important than the nation as a whole.

2. IF farms are having a labor shortage, we can deal with it in a lot of ways, that don't require illegal aliens.

3. Your desire to see conservatives punished for wanting to enforce the law and secure the border is you being a bad person.

Forum List

Back