westerners are naturally racist including against us Asians

You want racist? Bring a non-Asian girl home to your momma and watch her go apeshit.

Bring a black girl home and see what happens.....we all know what Asians think about blacks

More ignorant BS
Unkletard, same goes for beaners, so watch out. :biggrin:

Watch out for what, and why?
C'mon amigo, you know what I'm de habla, don't you?

No, I do not.

I don't think westerners are any more Naturally Racist than anyone else. Having said that, I grew up in the 60s and 70s in the south, so I was exposed to many racist things and often didn't even realize it at the time. Things have changed drastically since that time. The culture is not as racist as it used to be. Racism will never be gone completely as long because humans are imperfect.

I don't think westerners are any more Naturally Racist than anyone else. Having said that, I grew up in the 60s and 70s in the south, so I was exposed to many racist things and often didn't even realize it at the time. Things have changed drastically since that time. The culture is not as racist as it used to be. Racism will never be gone completely as long because humans are imperfect.

You mean as long as everyone besides the Irish are imperfect.

You mean as long as everyone besides the Irish are imperfect.
No!
:cheers2::cheers2:

Bring a black girl home and see what happens.....we all know what Asians think about blacks

More ignorant BS

So, your of speech huh?
Interesting.
So I'm not a fucking beaner, I gave it a shot. :biggrin:

They believe that their race are the superior race that makes them think any other race must look up and bow down to them including when other race are making something especially that have become popular then it must be a copy of them, must be based on them, etc must have something to do with those racist westerners, that is the reason why :
1. They keep spreading nonsense of us Asians find them more beautiful, prefer to marry them than marry our own, etc when in reality we Asians don't even find them attractive Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Japanese otaku especially hate western cosplayers
2. They keep spreading nonsense of us Asians ashamed being Asian so that we chose to make our Anime characters based on them instead of based on us Asians when in reality their appearance is the opposite of how our Anime/Asian characters are look like Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: The most biggest evidence of us Asians making our Anime characters based on us Asians . They are just angry because our Anime are much better and much more popular than their cartoon that they themselves chose to prefer to Cosplay our Anime characters rather than to Cosplay their cartoon characters, those racist westerners are especially angry because to this day they can't make any Anime and only keep trying to copy our Anime to make their inferior ugly cartoon become less inferior and less ugly Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: It is cartoon who actually copy Anime
3. Chose racist scumbags to be their leaders such as the racist westerners in america who chose trump to be their president., in comparison you will not find even 1 of our Asian leaders who is a racist because we Asians are not naturally racist.
4. Etc other racism those racist westerners keep doing to this day.

If you don't like trump or any form of westerners racism then you can participate in the anti western cosplayers movement.
I've been balls deep in Asian pussy for years. They love me long time. I don't know what you're babbling on about.

They believe that their race are the superior race that makes them think any other race must look up and bow down to them including when other race are making something especially that have become popular then it must be a copy of them, must be based on them, etc must have something to do with those racist westerners, that is the reason why :
1. They keep spreading nonsense of us Asians find them more beautiful, prefer to marry them than marry our own, etc when in reality we Asians don't even find them attractive Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Japanese otaku especially hate western cosplayers
2. They keep spreading nonsense of us Asians ashamed being Asian so that we chose to make our Anime characters based on them instead of based on us Asians when in reality their appearance is the opposite of how our Anime/Asian characters are look like Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: The most biggest evidence of us Asians making our Anime characters based on us Asians . They are just angry because our Anime are much better and much more popular than their cartoon that they themselves chose to prefer to Cosplay our Anime characters rather than to Cosplay their cartoon characters, those racist westerners are especially angry because to this day they can't make any Anime and only keep trying to copy our Anime to make their inferior ugly cartoon become less inferior and less ugly Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: It is cartoon who actually copy Anime
3. Chose racist scumbags to be their leaders such as the racist westerners in america who chose trump to be their president., in comparison you will not find even 1 of our Asian leaders who is a racist because we Asians are not naturally racist.
4. Etc other racism those racist westerners keep doing to this day.

If you don't like trump or any form of westerners racism then you can participate in the anti western cosplayers movement.
I've been balls deep in Asian pussy for years. They love me long time. I don't know what you're babbling on about.
Your plastic cum stained blow up doll doesnt count. We're talking real live females.

So, your of speech huh?
Interesting.
So I'm not a fucking beaner, I gave it a shot. :biggrin:

I'm not either but you need to know some living close to the boarder. :)
Why? They need help packing?

On OP.
So all Asians are one big happy group with no animosity toward any other subgroup within the Asian community.
Congratulations for achieving what no other single race accomplished.
That would actually make Asians superior to all other races.

On OP.
So all Asians are one big happy group with no animosity toward any other subgroup within the Asian community.

No it's about Japanese cosplayers against Western cosplayers.
Not the whole Asian community.
Only the young does the Comicon Conventions playing dress up fantasies. :)

Last edited:
On OP.

Only the young does the Comi Con Conventions playing dress up fantasies. :)
So...kind of like furbys?

My mistake, thought the OP was talking about something more important than pretend.

On OP.

My mistake, thought the OP was talking about something more important than pretend.

To them it is very important. :)

Check out Post # 43

On OP.

To them it is very important. :)

Check out Post # 43
Oooookay...that was weird. :eek:Skimmed thread at first, and now I believe BOTH sides of this cartoonish weird culture are equally disturbed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back