westerners are naturally racist including against us Asians

Because words only have the power you give them. When I was a kid I used to get upset when people would make Asian jokes at me. Then I grew up.
You still get upset. You just have a alternative way of dealing with those feelings now. Those feelings dont change just because you grew up. The claim seems to be that Chinese people dont get offended. Why are the people I know that are Chinese offended? Are you saying its because they havent grown up?

Actually you DO grow out of being offended when you learn about the lack of honor and principles of those accusing you of being inferior or damaged. Jew baiters used to be disturbing to me until I had my encounters with them first hand. Now I just pity them.. They can't think or reason. They have comprehension and honesty issues. You LEARN they are nothing to fear..
I disagree. I have learned from some of the best people persons on the planet and one common thing they have all taught me is that no matter what people say they are affected by negativity. They may deal with it differently but they are affected. Basically I was taught by these very successful people that everything you say is either a pin prick or a pat on the back to the person you are saying it to. You may get numbed to being constantly pricked but its not something you are ever going to welcome or see as a pat on the back. I see this concept reflected daily and use it to my advantage.

If what they are alleging is beyond common sense and reason -- what does it matter? It's really their faulty thinking and biases. Do the Joos own my Govt? Of course not. It's ludicrous.. It's cult thinking. And I cannot respect any of that. They have NO valid arguments. How can you possibly "be affected" by their beliefs?

YOU know the strengths and weaknesses of your clan. You can honest about. Maybe even JOKE about the "weaknesses".. PROTECTING "your people" REGARDLESS of their faults is also intellectual dishonesty tho. No matter which group you fall into..
See your talking rationalization. I'm talking human instinct. In the end human instinct always wins. All the rationalization goes out the door. Its the reason why positive images are so important for Black people. All you hear is negativity all day and it wears on you unless you have those positive images to counteract the negative ones.

I don't think either one of us lacks self-confidence or esteem. My instinct to pity the haters. Because they are morally and mentally flawed now that I've "met them". Don't NEED to protect "the image" of my clan.. In fact it's healthy to ADMIT the flaws of my clan. And you can only do that when you don't operate on the fear instinct.

Because words only have the power you give them. When I was a kid I used to get upset when people would make Asian jokes at me. Then I grew up.
You still get upset. You just have a alternative way of dealing with those feelings now. Those feelings dont change just because you grew up. The claim seems to be that Chinese people dont get offended. Why are the people I know that are Chinese offended? Are you saying its because they havent grown up?

The thread is about Japanese cosplayers, not the Chinese .
Are you saying that the Chinese arent Asians?

Title thread...

westerners are naturally racist including against us Asians

No
I'm saying the thread is about Cosplay.

The one who put the thread up is about anti western and joining the cosplayers movement.

That's not what the OP says.

Yes it is.
Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Japanese otaku especially hate western cosplayers

Quote from the bottom of his or her op
"If you don't like trump or any form of westerners racism then you can participate in the anti western cosplayers movement''.

You all haven't a clue what cosplayers are. :biggrin:
Japanese cosplayers

American cosplayers
Cosplay America

If it wasn't for American cosplayers the young in Japan would not have their own cosplayers of today. :)
Yet they think they are better even though it originated here first. :)

Last edited:
Thank you. These people need to learn the truth of how most Asians feel about them.

I'm Asian-American. Who are you to say or assume what most of us think? Aren't you always on here bitching about white people doing that to you?
You claimed you were Chinese on the thread about JJ Redick calling Chinese people "ch**ks". Why are you the only Chinese person I have met thats not offended?

Actually you DO grow out of being offended when you learn about the lack of honor and principles of those accusing you of being inferior or damaged. Jew baiters used to be disturbing to me until I had my encounters with them first hand. Now I just pity them.. They can't think or reason. They have comprehension and honesty issues. You LEARN they are nothing to fear..

You can laugh off words, but you can't laugh of law and policy. We are talking about more than words and if you think differently you are more than just naïve.

That's why Asians filed most EEOC suits over racial discrimination this past year.

And you got that from where?

The Truth About “The Asian Advantage” and “Model Minority Myth”

By Sahra Vang Nguyen
10/14/2015

In 2012, India and China (the two largest Asian ethnic groups in the U.S.) made up 71.6 percent of America’s brain drain, which would skew statistics that generalize Asian Americans as economically and academically more successful. Included in the top ten countries of the U.S.’s brain drain are also the Philippines, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan — which, in addition to family-sponsored visas for unification, partially explains why Asians are the “fastest growing racial group in America.” This description essentially means that the 5.8 percent Asian American population is almost at 10 percent — but still dramatically less than the black population (13.2 percent), Latino population (17.4 percent) and white population (77.4 percent).

In addition to the brain drain, the United States offers special visa programs (EB-5) for wealthy individuals outside of the country: if people invest $500,000 or $1 million in American development projects, they receive green cards for themselves and their families. While there are 11.3 million undocumented people living in the U.S. with the threat of deportation and family separation, wealthy individuals can buy their way in. Already, 25 percent of Chinese individuals worth more than $16 million have emigrated, with the United States as their top choice.

more:

The overall poverty rate in the U.S. is 14.3 percent; relative to their unique populations, the poverty rate for whites is 11.6 percent and Asian Americans is 11.7 percent. Yet no one is talking about the fact that Asian Americans have a higher poverty rate than whites. Why not? Probably because it doesn’t fit their portrayal of Asians as the model minority. Average per capita income for whites is $31k, while for Asian Americans it’s $24k. Asians make up 12 percent of the undocumented population (that’s 1.3 million undocumented Asians), while whites make up a reported zero percent. But nobody wants to talk about the poverty, unemployment and immigration problems when it comes to the Asian American community, because to do so would accurately align us in the fight for racial justice and hurt the white supremacist agenda (which historically, thrives with divide and conquer tactics).

Again, when people talk about the Asian American population and its “disproportionate level” of higher educational attainment, the two largest ethnic groups in this conglomerate are Chinese and Indian, the same two groups most targeted by the U.S. brain drain. A more nuanced approach would be to disaggregate the information, and recognize that only 17 percent of Pacific Islanders, 14 percent of Cambodians, 13 percent of Laotians and 13 percent of Hmong people have a bachelor’s degree in the United States. Marginalized communities within the Asian American umbrella become overlooked and underserved because of false notions such as the “Asian Advantage” and “model minority myth.”

The Truth About "The Asian Advantage" and "Model Minority Myth" | HuffPost

The Professional Burdens of Being a ‘Model Minority’

And while data suggests that many Asian Americans have been able to enter managerial jobs, which have historically been the exclusive province of white men, it’s often overlooked that specific groups of Asian Americans for the most part haven’t. Japanese, Chinese, and Korean Americans have made inroads into these white-collar professions, such as engineering and medicine, but Hmong, Laotian, Cambodian, and Filipino Americans remain overrepresented in lower-wage jobs. The heightened success of some Asian Americans hides the economic and educational challenges facing others.

And many of the Asian Americans who secure high-status jobs still encounter discrimination that can block their path to the highest professional tiers. Research suggests that whites see Asian American men as being unfit for management, because they are stereotyped as passive and weak. Naturally, this will hurt them in occupations that reward those who are believed to be aggressive, assertive, and forthright. Given that these characteristics are valued in many of the highest-ranking roles in companies and organizations, the model-minority stereotype can, in practice, serve as a cover for a racialized sort of glass ceiling.

Biases against Asian Americans often go unnoticed unless or until high-profile events occur, in contrast with the sort of egregious discrimination many African Americans encounter.

'Model Minority' Myth Again Used As A Racial Wedge Between Asians And Blacks

A piece from New York Magazine's Andrew Sullivan over the weekend ended with an old, well-worn trope: Asian-Americans, with their "solid two-parent family structures," are a shining example of how to overcome discrimination. An essay that began by imagining why Democrats feel sorry for Hillary Clinton — and then detoured to President Trump's policies — drifted to this troubling ending:

"Today, Asian-Americans are among the most prosperous, well-educated, and successful ethnic groups in America. What gives? It couldn't possibly be that they maintained solid two-parent family structures, had social networks that looked after one another, placed enormous emphasis on education and hard work, and thereby turned false, negative stereotypes into true, positive ones, could it? It couldn't be that all whites are not racists or that the American dream still lives?"

More:

"Sullivan's comments showcase a classic and tenacious conservative strategy," Janelle Wong, the director of Asian American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park, said in an email. This strategy, she said, involves "1) ignoring the role that selective recruitment of highly educated Asian immigrants has played in Asian American success followed by 2) making a flawed comparison between Asian Americans and other groups, particularly Black Americans, to argue that racism, including more than two centuries of black enslavement, can be overcome by hard work and strong family values."

More:

Since the end of World War II, many white people have used Asian-Americans and their perceived collective success as a racial wedge. The effect? Minimizing the role racism plays in the persistent struggles of other racial/ethnic minority groups — especially black Americans.

More:

As the writer Frank Chin said of Asian-Americans in 1974: "Whites love us because we're not black."

Now that you understand how you are being used, let me answer your question.

Asian Workers Report the Most Discrimination

The
Washington Post describes a recent study conducted by the Gallup Organization that measured self-reported incidences of workplace discrimination. Among other things, the report notes that the Asian Americans report the highest rates of discrimination in the workplace:

Asian Workers Report the Most Discrimination : Asian-Nation : Asian American News, Issues, & Current Events Blog

Excuse me, Asians report the most discrimination.

I put cosplayers in the same category as bronies and furries. :cool-45: Regular people who have lives don't give two figs about your comic book fetishes and childish role playing games. Take it back to whatever country you are from. That would be a lot less weirdos around in this one! :clap2:

I put cosplayers in the same category as bronies and furries. :cool-45: Regular people who have lives don't give two figs about your comic book fetishes and childish role playing games. Take it back to whatever country you are from. That would be a lot less weirdos around in this one! :clap2:

Never underestimate the power of spoiled rotten ungrateful little brats. :biggrin:

Never underestimate the power of spoiled rotten ungrateful little brats. :biggrin:

I don't know if they are spoiled brats, but many of them are weird and have too much time on their hands. This OP can keep his silly cosplayers. Nobody would care. :D

It's not like cosplay is something to be proud of anyway.

They believe that their race are the superior race that makes them think any other race must look up and bow down to them including when other race are making something especially that have become popular then it must be a copy of them, must be based on them, etc must have something to do with those racist westerners, that is the reason why :
1. They keep spreading nonsense of us Asians find them more beautiful, prefer to marry them than marry our own, etc when in reality we Asians don't even find them attractive Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Japanese otaku especially hate western cosplayers
2. They keep spreading nonsense of us Asians ashamed being Asian so that we chose to make our Anime characters based on them instead of based on us Asians when in reality their appearance is the opposite of how our Anime/Asian characters are look like Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: The most biggest evidence of us Asians making our Anime characters based on us Asians . They are just angry because our Anime are much better and much more popular than their cartoon that they themselves chose to prefer to Cosplay our Anime characters rather than to Cosplay their cartoon characters, those racist westerners are especially angry because to this day they can't make any Anime and only keep trying to copy our Anime to make their inferior ugly cartoon become less inferior and less ugly Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: It is cartoon who actually copy Anime
3. Chose racist scumbags to be their leaders such as the racist westerners in america who chose trump to be their president., in comparison you will not find even 1 of our Asian leaders who is a racist because we Asians are not naturally racist.
4. Etc other racism those racist westerners keep doing to this day.

If you don't like trump or any form of westerners racism then you can participate in the anti western cosplayers movement.
You want racist? Bring a non-Asian girl home to your momma and watch her go apeshit.

Bring a black girl home and see what happens.....we all know what Asians think about blacks

That's why Asians filed most EEOC suits over racial discrimination this past year.

By Sahra Vang Nguyen
10/14/2015

In 2012, India and China (the two largest Asian ethnic groups in the U.S.) made up 71.6 percent of America’s brain drain, which would skew statistics that generalize Asian Americans as economically and academically more successful. Included in the top ten countries of the U.S.’s brain drain are also the Philippines, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan — which, in addition to family-sponsored visas for unification, partially explains why Asians are the “fastest growing racial group in America.” This description essentially means that the 5.8 percent Asian American population is almost at 10 percent — but still dramatically less than the black population (13.2 percent), Latino population (17.4 percent) and white population (77.4 percent).

In addition to the brain drain, the United States offers special visa programs (EB-5) for wealthy individuals outside of the country: if people invest $500,000 or $1 million in American development projects, they receive green cards for themselves and their families. While there are 11.3 million undocumented people living in the U.S. with the threat of deportation and family separation, wealthy individuals can buy their way in. Already, 25 percent of Chinese individuals worth more than $16 million have emigrated, with the United States as their top choice.

more:

The overall poverty rate in the U.S. is 14.3 percent; relative to their unique populations, the poverty rate for whites is 11.6 percent and Asian Americans is 11.7 percent. Yet no one is talking about the fact that Asian Americans have a higher poverty rate than whites. Why not? Probably because it doesn’t fit their portrayal of Asians as the model minority. Average per capita income for whites is $31k, while for Asian Americans it’s $24k. Asians make up 12 percent of the undocumented population (that’s 1.3 million undocumented Asians), while whites make up a reported zero percent. But nobody wants to talk about the poverty, unemployment and immigration problems when it comes to the Asian American community, because to do so would accurately align us in the fight for racial justice and hurt the white supremacist agenda (which historically, thrives with divide and conquer tactics).

Again, when people talk about the Asian American population and its “disproportionate level” of higher educational attainment, the two largest ethnic groups in this conglomerate are Chinese and Indian, the same two groups most targeted by the U.S. brain drain. A more nuanced approach would be to disaggregate the information, and recognize that only 17 percent of Pacific Islanders, 14 percent of Cambodians, 13 percent of Laotians and 13 percent of Hmong people have a bachelor’s degree in the United States. Marginalized communities within the Asian American umbrella become overlooked and underserved because of false notions such as the “Asian Advantage” and “model minority myth.”

And while data suggests that many Asian Americans have been able to enter managerial jobs, which have historically been the exclusive province of white men, it’s often overlooked that specific groups of Asian Americans for the most part haven’t. Japanese, Chinese, and Korean Americans have made inroads into these white-collar professions, such as engineering and medicine, but Hmong, Laotian, Cambodian, and Filipino Americans remain overrepresented in lower-wage jobs. The heightened success of some Asian Americans hides the economic and educational challenges facing others.

And many of the Asian Americans who secure high-status jobs still encounter discrimination that can block their path to the highest professional tiers. Research suggests that whites see Asian American men as being unfit for management, because they are stereotyped as passive and weak. Naturally, this will hurt them in occupations that reward those who are believed to be aggressive, assertive, and forthright. Given that these characteristics are valued in many of the highest-ranking roles in companies and organizations, the model-minority stereotype can, in practice, serve as a cover for a racialized sort of glass ceiling.

Biases against Asian Americans often go unnoticed unless or until high-profile events occur, in contrast with the sort of egregious discrimination many African Americans encounter.

A piece from New York Magazine's Andrew Sullivan over the weekend ended with an old, well-worn trope: Asian-Americans, with their "solid two-parent family structures," are a shining example of how to overcome discrimination. An essay that began by imagining why Democrats feel sorry for Hillary Clinton — and then detoured to President Trump's policies — drifted to this troubling ending:

"Today, Asian-Americans are among the most prosperous, well-educated, and successful ethnic groups in America. What gives? It couldn't possibly be that they maintained solid two-parent family structures, had social networks that looked after one another, placed enormous emphasis on education and hard work, and thereby turned false, negative stereotypes into true, positive ones, could it? It couldn't be that all whites are not racists or that the American dream still lives?"

More:

"Sullivan's comments showcase a classic and tenacious conservative strategy," Janelle Wong, the director of Asian American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park, said in an email. This strategy, she said, involves "1) ignoring the role that selective recruitment of highly educated Asian immigrants has played in Asian American success followed by 2) making a flawed comparison between Asian Americans and other groups, particularly Black Americans, to argue that racism, including more than two centuries of black enslavement, can be overcome by hard work and strong family values."

More:

Since the end of World War II, many white people have used Asian-Americans and their perceived collective success as a racial wedge. The effect? Minimizing the role racism plays in the persistent struggles of other racial/ethnic minority groups — especially black Americans.

More:

As the writer Frank Chin said of Asian-Americans in 1974: "Whites love us because we're not black."

The
Washington Post describes a recent study conducted by the Gallup Organization that measured self-reported incidences of workplace discrimination. Among other things, the report notes that the Asian Americans report the highest rates of discrimination in the workplace:

Asian Workers Report the Most Discrimination : Asian-Nation : Asian American News, Issues, & Current Events Blog

As interesting as all that may be, it has nothing to do with what you said

"Asians filed most EEOC suits over racial discrimination this past year"

Where is your evidence of that?

By Sahra Vang Nguyen
10/14/2015

more:

More:

More:

More:

The

What has any of this got to do with the OP's young people's cosplayers movement?
It's a movement against western cosplayers mixed with anti-Trump.

They believe that their race are the superior race that makes them think any other race must look up and bow down to them including when other race are making something especially that have become popular then it must be a copy of them, must be based on them, etc must have something to do with those racist westerners, that is the reason why :
1. They keep spreading nonsense of us Asians find them more beautiful, prefer to marry them than marry our own, etc when in reality we Asians don't even find them attractive Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: Japanese otaku especially hate western cosplayers
2. They keep spreading nonsense of us Asians ashamed being Asian so that we chose to make our Anime characters based on them instead of based on us Asians when in reality their appearance is the opposite of how our Anime/Asian characters are look like Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: The most biggest evidence of us Asians making our Anime characters based on us Asians . They are just angry because our Anime are much better and much more popular than their cartoon that they themselves chose to prefer to Cosplay our Anime characters rather than to Cosplay their cartoon characters, those racist westerners are especially angry because to this day they can't make any Anime and only keep trying to copy our Anime to make their inferior ugly cartoon become less inferior and less ugly Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: It is cartoon who actually copy Anime
3. Chose racist scumbags to be their leaders such as the racist westerners in america who chose trump to be their president., in comparison you will not find even 1 of our Asian leaders who is a racist because we Asians are not naturally racist.

If you don't like trump or any form of westerners racism then you can participate in the anti western cosplayers movement.
You want racist? Bring a non-Asian girl home to your momma and watch her go apeshit.

Bring a black girl home and see what happens.....we all know what Asians think about blacks

More ignorant BS

More ignorant BS
Unkletard, same goes for beaners, so watch out. :biggrin:

More ignorant BS

Watch out for what, and why?

They believe that their race are the superior race that makes them think any other race must look up and bow down to them ...

Yeah, I stopped reading here. This is bullshit.

Do you know any white people?

More ignorant BS

C'mon amigo, you know what I'm de habla, don't you?

More ignorant BS

C'mon amigo, you know what I'm de habla, don't you?

So, your of speech huh?
Interesting.

Forum List

Back