Atlanta Hawks Star Tenacious Trae Young cancels $1 million of medical debt for Atlanta residents

He should pay for them to come to a civilised country where people arent punished for being sick.

Thank you, but no. They ignore you until you die:
A mum saved her baby’s life by bursting into a doctor’s office to demand treatment during a gruelling eight-hour wait for a call-back. Rachael Pedrick, 26, began worrying when Holly showed flu-like symptoms as well as sticky eyes, vomiting and diarrhoea on December 23. She says she rang her GP surgery after one-year-old Holly failed to get any better and was told to wait for a doctor to ring her back. The mum-of-two says she was left waiting for eight hours, after which she took matters into her own hands.

Read more: Mum saves baby from death by barging into doctors' during 8-hour wait | Metro News

He should pay for them to come to a civilised country where people arent punished for being sick.

Another brainless ignorant statement from clueless Tommy, here is what YOU didn't read in the link:

"Through his organization, the Trae Young Foundation, Young donated $10,000 to RIP Medical Debt, an organization that buys and forgives medical debt in the United States, according to a news release. The charitable act will erase $1,059,186.39 in medical debt for 570 people, according to the news release.

The average debt abolished is $1,858. "

bolding mine

hardly what I would call being punished.....

:21:

• Banned
the doubt. the criticism. the negative posts on social media. Trae remembers. and its fueling everything he's doing right now, whether on the court or off it.

keep it coming, haters!

• Banned
Trae Young is participating in the 3 point contest on all star weekend. Doncic, who is also participating, will kick his butt!

Another brainless ignorant statement from clueless Tommy, here is what YOU didn't read in the link:

"Through his organization, the Trae Young Foundation, Young donated $10,000 to RIP Medical Debt, an organization that buys and forgives medical debt in the United States, according to a news release. The charitable act will erase $1,059,186.39 in medical debt for 570 people, according to the news release.

The average debt abolished is $1,858. "

bolding mine

hardly what I would call being punished.....

:21:
The US is the home of medical debt. The whole of the UK owes less than £1 in medical debt.

you got no fucking clue as usual ....if you read the fucking article....all taxes are taken care of

rip medical debt pays a penny to a dollar to retire these debts...get a clue you stupid con bitch

Tipsycatlover

Trae Young is ahead of some top talent in many stat categories

he belongs at the All-Star game

Forum List

Back