Westboro Baptist Church: Where's The Outrage?

and yall would play into their hands...with violence...they make their money by suing

they would sue the small town police department for not protecting them and you ....

nothing good there

Not if you use cluster-bombs on them.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q0Ulciz6fE[/ame]

Last edited:
I have a novel idea. Instead of going into fits of outrage about the WBC, which is exactly what they want, why not simply ignore them and deprive them of their 15 minutes of fame?

I have a novel idea. Instead of going into fits of outrage about the WBC, which is exactly what they want, why not simply ignore them and deprive them of their 15 minutes of fame?

Yeah but seems some folks like to follow them around the place counter-protesting them. I would settle for some self-righteous indignation from the left.

Whoops....looks like someone here beat me too it.

(Not you of course)

wasnt the whole op...you feeling superior to all liberals? for what...doing nothing but bitching?

please do tell us...other than this thread...what have you done to protest wbc? do tell?

wasnt the whole op...you feeling superior to all liberals? for what...doing nothing but bitching?

please do tell us...other than this thread...what have you done to protest wbc? do tell?

The reason for the OP was to figure out where were the naysayers on the left and find out everyone's opinion. It wasn't to feel superior. It was pretty much an "If the shoe fits" argument meant to probe everyone's thoughts.

I think you're thinking like a liberal, not a moderate. Some of us voice our displeasure for events not to feel superior but to point out injustice and outrage. I have a serious problem with iniquity.

Instead of going after me for having an opinion one would think you would go after the nut-cases I was talking about. But no....you take umbrage with my tone because you feel it's not justified or being hypocritical. Well that is an opinion as well. You have a right to it....regardless if it's right or wrong.

BTW....I don't feel the need to take a day or a week off to waste my valuable time chasing after these fuckheads. I don't think they're worth it. So no.....I haven't protested them personally. If they showed up in my town...well that's a different story. I hope that answer doesn't make you feel all superior to me. But if it does......:gives:

Last edited:
so i take it you have done nothing but bitch on a messageboard?

so you can feel so superior......

No but you do.

I mean really......WTF are you doing right now?

BTW...are you actually defending Westboro.

It sure seems like it.

So what amount of outrage, from whining on message boards to shooting an RPG through the front door of the WBC, is sufficient for you?

Perhaps you should quantify the entity before claiming people have not lived up to the standard.

Yeah but seems some folks like to follow them around the place counter-protesting them. I would settle for some self-righteous indignation from the left.

(Not you of course)

The WBC is going to win their SCOTUS case and then they will claim vindication because someone tried to shut them down via lawsuit.

They remain relevant, because we continue to make them relevant.

No one blames a sewer rat for being a sewer rat, and yet every time the WBC does something people go into fits of histrionics. Do you honestly expect them to ever do a single solitary thing that isn't vile?

I've known about and followed the WBC since the Matthew Shepard ordeal. I am done being outraged by them. I realize they are disgusting and are not going to change.

Now I simply want them to be relegated to the realm of obscurity that they deserve.

you still havent told us how you have protested wbc? other than sitting on the computer feeling all superior

You really want an answer to that or do you just want to feel superior to me.

Go ahead....do a poopie and you'll feel better.

Make sure you wipe 3 times. :eusa_angel:

You don't really have an answer to that do you?

You just want to use the actions of the WBC to take cheap shots at people you disagree with politically.

Who really needs the WBC on this thread?

so i take it you have done nothing but bitch on a messageboard?

so you can feel so superior......

No but you do.

I mean really......WTF are you doing right now?

BTW...are you actually defending Westboro.

It sure seems like it.

So what amount of outrage, from whining on message boards to shooting an RPG through the front door of the WBC, is sufficient for you?

Perhaps you should quantify the entity before claiming people have not lived up to the standard.

The RPG thing sounds like fun.

(Not you of course)

Some on the left...and right...and middle...go to the protests at the funerals and counter protest in order to help drown out their ugliness and provide a barrier against them for the grieving family. This is now something to be ashamed of, or somehow not enough outrage for your specific tastes?

So tell us, what do YOU think is the proper way to show outrage at WBC if anyone were remotely interested in passing your "test" for what you will always consider liberal scum no matter what they do? And why should we give a shit what you think at all?

you still havent told us how you have protested wbc? other than sitting on the computer feeling all superior

You just want to use the actions of the WBC to take cheap shots at people you disagree with politically.

I've answered the question. And I'm not taking cheap-shots......unless you think my OP was correct.

I've answered the question. And I'm not taking cheap-shots......unless you think my OP was correct.

Really?

Where?

Very sneaky

(Not you of course)

Some on the left...and right...and middle...go to the protests at the funerals and counter protest in order to help drown out their ugliness and provide a barrier against them for the grieving family. This is now something to be ashamed of, or somehow not enough outrage for your specific tastes?

So tell us, what do YOU think is the proper way to show outrage at WBC if anyone were remotely interested in passing your "test" for what you will always consider liberal scum no matter what they do? And why should we give a shit what you think at all?

I figure doing or saying nothing is good enough for you. It isn't for me.

And I really don't care if you give a shit what I think because you're not paying my bills.

The anger I've seen directed at me seems to justify my original point.

Your OP was a cheap shot, mud. Wildly inaccurate, trollish, and a very lame cheap shot. Twist and deflect all you want, but anybody with half a brain cell knows exactly what you're doing here. Just another "Liberals are evil scum" thread. Yawn.

Not cool, dude. Not surprising, but not cool.

Forum List

Back