Westboro Baptist Church: Where's The Outrage?

mud why do you insist on being an idiot?

people sitting on computers going.....we good...you bad....

try to evolve a bit more than that...and perhaps you will be taken seriously

do tell me how many protests of the wbc have you been to...are you a member of the guard...have you volunteered with a state leader? do tell....tell us how wonderful you are....while your not doing mal but being critical of others due to their political leanings.

Last edited:

do tell me how many protests of the wbc have you been to...are you a member of the guard...have you volunteered with a state leader? do tell....tell us how wonderful you are....while your not doing mal but being critical of others due to their political leanings.

Also, has Mud missed all the threads on here we've started on these people, there are MANY pages denoucing these idiots.

Someone want to link him up?

i see people objecting to wbc...all the time...do you think the patriot guard is all conservatives?

its not.

Seriously?

Where isn't the outrage?

I have yet to see anyone agree with the WBC. This is most likely one of those things where whatever outrage has been displayed is deemed as "not enough" simply because it's a political cheap shot.

and yall would play into their hands...with violence...they make their money by suing

they would sue the small town police department for not protecting them and you ....

nothing good there

and yall would play into their hands...with violence...they make their money by suing

they would sue the small town police department for not protecting them and you ....

nothing good there

I hear ya, you're right...

But I'm only human, so you never know...... :eusa_angel:

I followed them around my state for 3 days, counter protesting. At one event, there were around 300 counter-protesters. Muslims, Christians, Atheists, Liberals, Conservatives, Gays, Straight.. We were all united for one cause. You posting this further proves your stupidity.

And, I support banning them being able to protest at all at a funeral. Call me a free-speach hater.. I don't give a damn. These people are nasty, and their incroaching on peoples privacy.

Dude...get spell-check for Christ's sake.

Sorry....I didn't see you guys on the news. :gives:

I guess you're just gonna have to assume I'm stupid.

And anyone who hates free speech and yet exercises it on this message-board is....well...stupid. :eusa_whistle:

I wonder why the Christians on the board aren't backing up these people?

After all they are Biblically correct in that "God hate fags"

Maybe it's the protesting at soldiers funerals the Christians don't agree with. :doubt:

Yeah...God hates fags. They're unsightly, they smell, and they can cause forest fires. :eusa_angel:

Come to think of it Smokey the Bear hates fags too.

pallmallhome.gif

What's the matter stroll....you need to poopie???:eusa_angel:

Also, has Mud missed all the threads on here we've started on these people, there are MANY pages denoucing these idiots.

Someone want to link him up?

You mean hook me up?

Sorry....I just didn't think the rage that usually follows something they have a problem with reached the level it usually does. I mean Christine O'Donnell claims she dabbled in Witchcraft when she was a stupid kid, and Meg Whitman forgets to sign a doc correctly....now that's something that drives the left right the fuck up the wall.

But these creeps.....well they're crazy as Kooter Brown so just ignore them now that they won their court case.

Forum List

Back