West Point grad and former secretary of Army describes Trump in letter to West Point 2020 grads

West Point grad and former secretary of Army, Louis Caldera, describes Trump in letter to West Point 2020 grads.

“This president has destroyed the reputations and careers of countless public servants, ambassadors, military officers and civilian alike, demoralizing and depleting the ranks of government and reducing its effectiveness,” Caldera wrote. “To use and abuse people in this narcissistic and unprincipled manner is the antithesis of leadership that inspires loyalty and devotion among those you are privileged to lead.”

When I see this kind of fakery and this particular type headline along with this degree of disconenct from Americans....you know....the "lifelong republican sez".. the "he is one of you but with impressive credentials" fake headlines you people find so impressive in your talking points email...I have to ask. Are you a Christian? Just a curious thing I have noticed and am trying to confirm.
I am a Christian. Any one who believes in God cannot support Trump without violating the tenets of their religion.
Unless they are devil worshippers.
NowAutism.jpg

West Point grad and former secretary of Army, Louis Caldera, describes Trump in letter to West Point 2020 grads.

“This president has destroyed the reputations and careers of countless public servants, ambassadors, military officers and civilian alike, demoralizing and depleting the ranks of government and reducing its effectiveness,” Caldera wrote. “To use and abuse people in this narcissistic and unprincipled manner is the antithesis of leadership that inspires loyalty and devotion among those you are privileged to lead.”

When I see this kind of fakery and this particular type headline along with this degree of disconenct from Americans....you know....the "lifelong republican sez".. the "he is one of you but with impressive credentials" fake headlines you people find so impressive in your talking points email...I have to ask. Are you a Christian? Just a curious thing I have noticed and am trying to confirm.
I am a Christian. Any one who believes in God cannot support Trump without violating the tenets of their religion.
View attachment 349883
Only the lowest of the low try to use autism as an insult.
Autism is a real problem many families face. I admire how those with autism face their challenges and have success.
Odd is a great example of how disgusting most Trump supporters are.

West Point grad and former secretary of Army Two time Clinton and one time Obama partisan appointee , Louis Caldera, describes Trump in letter to West Point 2020 grads.
Caldera accurately described the actions of the sewer scum in the White House; putin's little boy.

Sure you are. Anyone who makes claims like you do, when obummer was waging outright war on Christian churches, is a fascist loving liar. That's you.

When did President Obama wage "outright war" on Christian churches? What did he do specifically? He himself is a member of the Church of Christ. There is something definitely going on between the evangelicals and the entire rest of the Christian community. The evangelical types seem to have a very large chip on their shoulders, and scream and yell when they are not given preferential treatment.

View attachment 349883
Autism is a real problem many families face. I admire how those with autism face their challenges and have success.
Tissue?

That is a very weak comeback. You have to be able to do better than that.

I have noticed the Trump minions are not doing well in standing up for their messiah Donald Trump.
They give a couple attempts to stand up for Donald and then run away with their tail between their legs.
This post is a good example.
You may be right about my post since, unlike the previous poster, I was not able to bring you to your knees and force another apology from you so... "weak" it is...and I am a democrat who votes democrat across the board [with one local exception where a friend runs republican and of course too smart to vote for the liberal trump, Hillary, so I went with johnson]...but I cannot even fault you there since trump has made many a white liberal "run away with their tail between their legs" and that makes it easy to draw an incorrect assumption about any liberal or even democrat...you may wanna stick to apologizing though, you at least get them right and you're good at it.

Last edited:

You being a Christian then knows that we as Christians do not judge, we pray. God is the one who judges.
God is the one who judges in the end.
But if you want to live your life as you feel God wants you, you have to make judgements.
So as a Christian, I do judge so as to make decisions on how I live my ife. But I am humble in keeping an open mind and constant analysis.
The more I analyze Trump's actions the more I feel he is driven by unethical, immoral motivations.
Christian beliefs are driven by ethics and morality. Most religions are driven by ethics and morality.
Since you are a lair to think that President Trump was a bad choice, why is is that the other side "MURDERS" innocent babies inside or outside the womb? They call themselves Catholics like Nan from San Fransicko, yet have no problem putting planned parenthood clinics in the inner cites to kill black babies...

1592091758878.png

You have no idea how stupid this thread makes you look.
Louis Caldera - Wikipedia

So apply that to HILLARY......hmmmm...........

Wonder why she lost .......lol
Because tRump had outside help.

Duh.

View attachment 349883
Tissue?

See what I mean? Absolutely no awareness as to how silly his virtue signaling looks.

In laymans terms that is the very definition of "draining the swamp"...it is never pretty for those who are being flushed, not the first time as a country we have done this either...last time was the 60's and 70's...that was even worse and a lot uglier

As I said..totally lack self awareness. They are actually pointing out that Trump is doing what we asked him to do. That they trot out an elite oligarch of the ruling class to complain merely drives the point home.

They have no connection to the typical American and so cant grasp how this comes across.
Our military and their leadership are elite oligarch of the ruling class? You are an idiot.
I apologize to all that have served for this clueless asshole.

lol. And I was thinking his virtue signaling about autism was as cringeworthy as he could get.

I have noticed the Trump minions are not doing well in standing up for their messiah Donald Trump.
They give a couple attempts to stand up for Donald and then run away with their tail between their legs.
You may be right about my post since, unlike the previous poster, I was not able to bring you to your knees and force another apology from you so... "weak" it is...and I am a democrat who votes democrat across the board [with one local exception where a friend runs republican and of course too smart to vote for the liberal trump, Hillary, so I went with johnson]...but I cannot even fault you there since trump has made many a white liberal "run away with their tail between their legs" and that makes it easy to draw an incorrect assumption about any democrat...you may wanna stick to apologizing though, you at least get them right and you're good at it.
As i said, there are disgusting people from all political persuasions.
Trump attracts the majority of disgusting people. I find your posts disgusting.

View attachment 349883
Tissue?

See what I mean? Absolutely no awareness as to how silly his virtue signaling looks.
Those who are extremely insecure in their manhood feel ethics, morality or virtue will make them look like less of a man.
I hate to tell you dude. You look like an an asshole, an idiot and a WUSS.

You may be right about my post since, unlike the previous poster, I was not able to bring you to your knees and force another apology from you so... "weak" it is...and I am a democrat who votes democrat across the board [with one local exception where a friend runs republican and of course too smart to vote for the liberal trump, Hillary, so I went with johnson]...but I cannot even fault you there since trump has made many a white liberal "run away with their tail between their legs" and that makes it easy to draw an incorrect assumption about any democrat...you may wanna stick to apologizing though, you at least get them right and you're good at it.
As i said, there are disgusting people from all political persuasions.
Trump attracts the majority of disgusting people. I find your posts disgusting.
You arent really named Hillary Clinton are you?

...You being a Christian then knows that we as Christians do not judge, we pray. God is the one who judges.
On the other hand... Man has the knowledge of Good and Evil... and Free Will... and must judge in order to distinguish Good from Evil... Right from Wrong.

View attachment 349883
Tissue?

Those who are extremely insecure in their manhood feel ethics, morality or virtue will make them look like less of a man.
I hate to tell you dude. You look like an an asshole, an idiot and a WUSS.
Psychobabble is psychobabble.

Grow the fuck up, candyass.

Forum List

Back