Were you an "accident?"

Study Nearly 40 Percent Of Babies Born Come From Unplanned Pregnancies CBS Atlanta

"ATLANTA (CBS Atlanta) — A new government study finds that more than one-third of babies born in the United States come from unintended pregnancies.

According to the National Health Statistics Reports, 37 percent of U.S. births from 2006 to 2010 were the result of unintended pregnancies..."

I was "unplanned" by my parents.
I was "planned" by God.

As was I I assume. Can't imagine my 13yo birth mother intended on getting pregnant seeing as she then put me up for adoption. :)

Study Nearly 40 Percent Of Babies Born Come From Unplanned Pregnancies CBS Atlanta

"ATLANTA (CBS Atlanta) — A new government study finds that more than one-third of babies born in the United States come from unintended pregnancies.

According to the National Health Statistics Reports, 37 percent of U.S. births from 2006 to 2010 were the result of unintended pregnancies..."
Always wondered why I had such a deep affection for the '34 Plymouth. My folks owned one before and after my birth. Didn't have a back seat though. Had a rumble seat. Hmmmmmm.

Forum List

Back