We're going to rape you, rob you and preach Freedom and Democracy

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
That's the ideolgy as perceived by the nations we now occupy and threaten to occupy. And we wonder about the propensities towards the feelings of helplessness and ultimate giving of a single life to save many? It' a time-old curiosity, don't you think?

Psychoblues

Originally posted by jimnyc
I see psycho has been up all night drinking. How pathetic.

Imagine, spending a night like that and the best you can come up with is, "It's all America's fault." Sad.

How did you come up with that piece of shit analogy, Kathianne? When did I say anything about anything being "America's fault?" No, it's not the fault of America at all. It's the fault of a few undeserving and very unAmerican Americans. We have those, or didn't you know?

Psychoblues

Originally posted by Psychoblues
It's the fault of a few undeserving and very unAmerican Americans. We have those, or didn't you know?

And some post right here on this very message board.

How did you come up with that piece of shit analogy, Kathianne? When did I say anything about anything being "America's fault?" No, it's not the fault of America at all. It's the fault of a few undeserving and very unAmerican Americans. We have those, or didn't you know?

Psychoblues

Just putting together the two posts so close together Psychoblues. It's not real busy here right now.

Here's your other post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=110188#post110188

Although you admonished me early on, Kathianne, for originally thinking you a neocon you now prove my impression correct. Neither you or jimnyc have anything at all credible to add to this concept as I have delivered so why do you try so to ridicule and/or discredit me? I think you only discredit yourselves when you so unnecessarilly attack. I've stated it before, I'll state it again. The accusations of the neocons are only reflections of themselves. In psychiatric terms it's called denial and projection. But, have fun anyway. Just remember there is treatment for you.

Psychoblues

Just remember there is treatment for you.

Yes, psycho, you can always go to AA meetings for your issues. If that doesn't work, take out your silver plated service pistol and bite down...

Although you admonished me early on, Kathianne, for originally thinking you a neocon you now prove my impression correct. Neither you or jimnyc have anything at all credible to add to this concept as I have delivered so why do you try so to ridicule and/or discredit me? I think you only discredit yourselves when you so unnecessarilly attack. I've stated it before, I'll state it again. The accusations of the neocons are only reflections of themselves. In psychiatric terms it's called denial and projection. But, have fun anyway. Just remember there is treatment for you.

Psychoblues

Your inability to argue the points, does not make me a neo-con, at least by your definition. Hey, I don't call you commie, do I?:p:

No, you sure didn't, Kathianne. I'm no "commie" and that's fairly simple to surmise. You, on the other hand, might very well be a "neocon" as you haven't given me evidence to surmise differently.

Call me a liberal, a progressive, a Veteran, an American, a Democrat, even call me a DLC moderate Democrat that sincerely believes in a responsible relationship between business and people, the environment, even a gun owner and protector, a fighter for civil rights, against unsubstantiated taxation and unnecessary federal interference in the dealings of winning or losing businesses, a contributor to the American way of life, just don't ever call me a "commie". :D

Psychoblues

No, you sure didn't, Kathianne. I'm no "commie" and that's fairly simple to surmise. You, on the other hand, might very well be a "neocon" as you haven't given me evidence to surmise differently.

Call me a liberal, a progressive, a Veteran, an American, a Democrat, even call me a DLC moderate Democrat that sincerely believes in a responsible relationship between business and people, the environment, even a gun owner and protector, a fighter for civil rights, against unsubstantiated taxation and unnecessary federal interference in the dealings of winning or losing businesses, a contributor to the American way of life, just don't ever call me a "commie". :D

Psychoblues

Well I didn't so we're squared away on that one. On the other hand, all you have to do is read through some of my posts to know I'm hardly a straight 'neo' walker. I just don't think America is usually, much less always wrong. Not perfect, just real good.

I certainly agree, Kathianne. But I also happen to believe that we now have a stain on the American dress that will take centuries to erase and possibly never erase. It manifests itself in the actions and ideologies of GWB. America, in my opinion, doesn't cotton to the things, actions and ideologies as professed and performed by the present federal administration. WE shall see the truth unfold before our very eyes as time will give us the ability. Afterall, WE are America, not the dictatorial bastards that would really like for us to just keep our mouths shut, or do you know?

Psychoblues

Well I don't think that GW is a dictatorial bastard. I fear the likes of John Kerry much more and shudder to think what would have happened if Al Gore had been elected, which he wasn't, in 2000.

You're entitled to think and say whatever you like, Kathianne. But anyone that even intimates that I, as an American, should shut up or else I'm somehow aiding and/or abetting an enemy is just a dictatorial bastard. I can't be more polite or American in that analogy.

Psychoblues

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Gore or Kerry would be scary during these times, I don't think either would be a choice for me at the given time. GW a dictator?
that's pure left wing BS right there!!

I'm shocked, we both disagreed with Psychoblues. Amazing.;)

You're entitled to think and say whatever you like, Kathianne. But anyone that even intimates that I, as an American, should shut up or else I'm somehow aiding and/or abetting an enemy is just a dictatorial bastard. I can't be more polite or American in that analogy.

Psychoblues

I don't know how I missed this post, but I did. Did I tell you to shut up? Did I say anything about aiding and abetting? Or has GW been talking to you????:eek:

I don't have a "poor view of America", SE. We happen to live in the greatest country on earth and have prospered under a system of government that has been tried and has failed many times before in the history of civilisation. The foresight of our forefathers and the inherited fortitude of the rest of us has sustained us now for several centuries. I certainly fear the abuse of such a system will prove it's downfall. And I think GWB and/or his administration abuses the system regularly. Think about it. Martha Stewart faces certain prison time while the likes of Ken Lay are skiing/fishing in the Cayman Islands. Bigtime constuction companies are ignored while Halliburton enjoys their "wartime profiteering" without shame, not to mention many others. Get the drift, my friend. Americans came here to exercise their independence and share in a common sense of responsibility for a society. Some don't abide that philosophy.

Psychoblues

OK, let's put it in a nutshell. The Department of Defense is now the Department of Offense. The no-bid contracts now offered to Halliburton and others are perfectly normal and responsible. The environment is nothing more than a resourse to be exploited. Energy is a commodity that retains no observance of responsible retailing. Even water and air should be commodities to be bought and sold. Free-Speech is only free speech provided it is positive towards the present administration. The deaths of thousands is called "collateral damage" while the very political murder of one is an atrocity deserving of even many more thousands of wartime casualties. Whatever happened to "surgical strikes?" I could go on and on, but mull on this awhile.

Psychoblues

Certainly civilian deaths are "deliberate", SE. Take the deaths of Berg, Johnson, etc. were certainly deliberate but I submit the deaths caused by both indiscriminate and targeted bombings are equally as "deliberate". Maybe you haven't seen or experienced war as I have. Every shell is deliberate and unforgiveable. That's it. Mistakes be damned. Political justification just maybe. Military strategy fulfilled. Work on the politics later. Complicated, ain't it?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues

Psycho=un-American citizen

Forum List

Back