Were FISA Judges Complicit?

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
PLEASE DO NOT MERGE THIS THREAD INTO ANOTHER...THIS THREAD IS SPECIFICALLY ABOUT FISA JUDGES.

This could mean a whole new level of constitutional crisis we are in.

Were FISA judges complicit in this coup attempt?

USSC chief justice John Roberts is in charge of FISA judges...is he complicit?

I hesitate to even ask this question for fear I may not want to hear the answer!

The Horowitz testimony this week PROVES that the FISA judges were lied to and were presented with false evidence...and yet they have done nothing about it...I haven't even heard any TV personalities talking about it.

Then today we has Devin Nunes on sunday morning futures say:

- FISA judges have taken no action against people who have lied to them.
- FISA judges are putting Americans in danger.

I've been searching for more on this and this is the first I've heard anybody (on TV) mention it. I still fear the answer because the wrong answer is going to throw out country into a great unknown!

The lack of FISA judge reaction is puzzling at best. The only reasonable answer is they could be waiting for Durham and Barr to finish their investigation and would be prudent if they are going to levy criminal charges.

I'm betting that they are allowing the investigation to continue as even the Judges are being deposed by Durham and they will not interfere with his investigation.

The fact that The Chief Justice of SCOTUS who oversees FISA has taken no action is far more troubling to me. Once again the investigation is in progress and he may not want to taint it.

The lack of FISA judge reaction is puzzling at best. The only reasonable answer is they could be waiting for Durham and Barr to finish their investigation and would be prudent if they are going to levy criminal charges.

I'm betting that they are allowing the investigation to continue as even the Judges are being deposed by Durham and they will not interfere with his investigation.

The fact that The Chief Justice of SCOTUS who oversees FISA has taken no action is far more troubling to me. Once again the investigation is in progress and he may not want to taint it.

Great points BB...I sure hope that's the case! They are allowing the investigation room to continue without interfering.

Where did you hear that judges are being deposed? I assume you're correct but I haven't read/heard that anywhere.

Great points BB...I sure hope that's the case! They are allowing the investigation room to continue without interfering.

Where did you hear that judges are being deposed? I assume you're correct but I haven't read/heard that anywhere.
Durham stated he was deposing all those involved at every level. The FISA court was not in session this last week citing an ongoing DOJ investigation. Its an assumption on my part after Durhams statement.

Was wondering what power or authority the FISA Court judges have when they find out they've been lied to or deceived. A strongly worded letter to somebody higher-up? Don't really know, but there really should be consequences. I did read that such actions are a felony, so I would imagine (hope) that those were did the lying or deception should be indicted for it, along with those who were complicit and signed off on the warrant applications.

Was wondering what power or authority the FISA Court judges have when they find out they've been lied to or deceived. A strongly worded letter to somebody higher-up?

A FISA judge has the power to throw them in jail for contempt.

At the very least call comey & rosenstein (and anybody involved) back and demand they explain themselves.

Was wondering what power or authority the FISA Court judges have when they find out they've been lied to or deceived. A strongly worded letter to somebody higher-up?

A FISA judge has the power to throw them in jail for contempt.

At the very least call comey & rosenstein (and anybody involved) back and demand they explain themselves.
The court will not do this while an investigation is in progress. But once Durham and Barr are done they will use that information to find out why. I will bet on Criminal Charges very soon for some.

I will bet on Criminal Charges very soon for some.

Criminal charges for FISA judges and/or a SC Justice could throw this country into chaos.

That's why I fear even asking the question. But fear never stopped me before :)

Take THAT fear! HA!

I will bet on Criminal Charges very soon for some.

Criminal charges for FISA judges and/or a SC Justice could throw this country into chaos.

That's why I fear even asking the question. But fear never stopped me before :)

Take THAT fear! HA!
Justice Roberts will not be involved, its the other judges who are in question. The FISA court, if it is found they participated in the Coup D'etat, will be closed down in short order. That could have serious repercussions.

Justice Roberts will not be involved, its the other judges who are in question. The FISA court, if it is found they participated in the Coup D'etat, will be closed down in short order. That could have serious repercussions.
The NSA, FBI and CIA bypass the FISA court most of the time anyway. ( see parallel construction)
Edward Snowden and others have proven this.
I don't see anything changing yet.

Last edited:

Billy,
You make a good point.
I don't have as much "faith" in those in Washington doing the right thing for "We The Peasants"
I believe our government is already far too tainted for there to be any real justice or fairness.

My opinion is that we now have a system where there are those in DC and Elite circles....vs ... "We The Peasants". I think (but I'm not certain) that there could be a significant Communist effort in progress either working alongside or at the same time.

The use the system against us and mock us. We see the blatant abuse of power and perversion of the Justice system. They don't care. They know we can't (or won't) do a damn thing.

"All that was required for tyrants to prevail was for Peasants to do nothing"

Last edited:

Billy,
You make a good point.
I don't have as much "faith" in those in Washington doing the right thing for "We The Peasants"
I believe our government is already far too tainted for there to be any real justice or fairness.

My opinion is that we now have a system where there are those in DC amnd Elite circles....vs ... "We The Peasants"

The use the system against us and mock us. We see the blatant abuse of power and perversion of the Justice system. They don't care. They know we can't (or won't) do a damn thing.

"All that was required for tyrants to prevail was for Peasants to do nothing"
They have pushed the peasants to the breaking point where armed rebellion is but a breath away..

The NSA, FBI and CIA bypass the FISA court most of the time anyway. ( see parallel construction)
I don't see anything changing yet.
That is a loop hole which must be closed. NOW!

Please use his more appropriate title (after his ObamaCare vote)

INJustice Roberts

They have pushed the peasants to the breaking point where armed rebellion is but a breath away..

I usually agree with you. And I actually do wish the American People would do something.

But in this case....I honestly do not think a damn thing will be done. Maybe a handful (VERY few) people will try to rise up...but most will cower in the closets watching their favorite shows instead, hoping that hand full of Patriots will shed blood for them.

Please use his more appropriate title (after his ObamaCare vote)

INJustice Roberts
You bring up a good point. The deep state threatened him for that vote which means he is questionable on this one as well... hmmmmmmmm

Was wondering what power or authority the FISA Court judges have when they find out they've been lied to or deceived. A strongly worded letter to somebody higher-up? Don't really know, but there really should be consequences. I did read that such actions are a felony, so I would imagine (hope) that those were did the lying or deception should be indicted for it, along with those who were complicit and signed off on the warrant applications.

Contempt of Court at minimum. Instructing the AG to file perjury and conspiracy charges for another.

Forum List

Back