Went to the Red Commie Chicken Today

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Was going to have them open one of my wines for me.
9166D28E-CA5C-45AF-84D2-11609058548B.jpeg

But they were closed. Funniest thing is they listened to Trump. 4 guys were out cleaning the place up.

D1ECABF0-9F71-4A17-980B-2A5E0188BEEC.jpeg

7450E741-926A-4DEA-890D-E82835A57842.jpeg

View attachment 201856

But they were closed. Funniest thing is they listened to Trump. 4 guys were out cleaning the place up.

View attachment 201857
View attachment 201858

Wow, what a dump that place looks like.
Not a place you’d drive by and say let’s eat here.
Yet the Huckabees from Arkanslaw considered it to be most neat and homey, worthy of patronage.....

You know, I don't really go by how a place looks on the outside. I look to see how busy it is.

And, if you want to know where the best dive bars and eateries are? Ask a biker or a truck driver. They know where the best places are to eat.

Me personally? If I walk into a place, and I don't smell any food cooking, or if I smell something that I don't like, then I walk. If I walk in, and the place smells good? Then I eat there.

And..................some of the best soul food and barbecue places look kinda ramshackle on the surface, but they have EXCELLENT food. Shi-Lee's Barbecue, and Tyler's Texas Barbecue, both in Amarillo, come readily to mind. The buildings on the outside look humble, and on the inside, the decor isn't really much to write home about, but the food in both those places is some of the best in Amarillo.

You know, I don't really go by how a place looks on the outside. I look to see how busy it is.

And, if you want to know where the best dive bars and eateries are? Ask a biker or a truck driver. They know where the best places are to eat.

Me personally? If I walk into a place, and I don't smell any food cooking, or if I smell something that I don't like, then I walk. If I walk in, and the place smells good? Then I eat there.

And..................some of the best soul food and barbecue places look kinda ramshackle on the surface, but they have EXCELLENT food. Shi-Lee's Barbecue, and Tyler's Texas Barbecue, both in Amarillo, come readily to mind. The buildings on the outside look humble, and on the inside, the decor isn't really much to write home about, but the food in both those places is some of the best in Amarillo.
And they have curbside hookers.

View attachment 201856

View attachment 201857
View attachment 201858

Wow, what a dump that place looks like.
Not a place you’d drive by and say let’s eat here.
Yet the Huckabees from Arkanslaw considered it to be most neat and homey, worthy of patronage.....
Sara was slumming. They should be grateful for any business they can get

View attachment 201856

View attachment 201857
View attachment 201858
What are the condition like in Trump restaurants? What are the results of health inspections at The Red Hen?

Let's see if you can be honest just this once.

Well, here's a comparison between Trump's "southern white house" Mar a Lago, and the Red Hen.

Trump slams Red Hen for being 'filthy,' but Mar-a-Lago was cited 78 times in 3 years

In February, the Virginia Department of Health found no violations at the property. Inspectors gave the restaurant, which claims to be Lexington's first farm-to-table eatery, its highest possible rating.

The Red Hen did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Critics were quick to point out that some of the president's own establishments have performed poorly in inspections.

For instance, The Associated Press found the president's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida was cited 78 times over three years for health code violations including cooking staff not washing their hands and the “accumulation of black/green mold-like substance” on an ice machine.

A spokesperson for The Trump Organization did not respond to a request for comment.

Forum List

Back