Intercontinental Liberal Lunacy

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
'Boys will be boys' sweatshirt pulled from stores after being accused of sending a 'sexist' message

Australian sleepwear brand Peter Alexander has pulled a “boys will be boys” children’s sweatshirt from its stores following backlash from parents saying the slogan had sexist connotations.

Melbourne lunatic Bridie Harris noticed the boys’ gray pajama top while out shopping last week and took to social media to complain.

“Boy won’t be boys,” she wrote on the Peter Alexander Sleepwear Facebook page. “Boys will be held accountable for their actions.
“I hate to see an Australian store, who makes such great PJs, put such a sexist statement on a T-shirt intended for young boys. Excusing boys of their behavior is not a step in the right direction. It’s 2018.”

Since when is the term "Boys will be Boys" a "sexist" issue?

When I was growing up it had more to do with excusing boys for minor mischief and pranks, or the accidental baseball through a window. Leave it to some liberal hag to take issue with something so obscure, but the fact that anyone listened to her is shameful.

spanning the globe to find things to get butthurt about, snowflakes for trump

You know, it really amazes me how some of these posters will point to a horrible situation in a different country, and then start bitching about how bad this country is getting.

Sorry, but the USA has different laws and ways of doing things than other countries do.

Forum List

Back