CDZ Went to the movie theatre to watch a movie, guess what was on the screen?

Is it okay for Hollyweird to show lots of guns and flamethrowers in their movies?

• Yeah, sure it is artistic representation nowadays because nobody wants to see a musical anymore.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, this vile liberal propaganda from Hollyweird pushes sick people to do sick things. Stop it now.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
I suspect that exposure to violent films has a desensitizing effect on people.

But you are looking the wrong way.These films are shown all over the world and Fast and whatever is currently in Wrexham.
But we do not see the levels of slaughter you have in the US. The answer lies elsewhere.

Bullshit. those places are far more violent; the difference is they don't have a 'private' media' allowed to report on it 24/7; yours is the typical clueless idiot's 'argument from silence'' fallacy. You dismiss the fact that the army and police are the majority of criminals in Islamo-Nazi Land, Africa, most of Asia, and the former Soviet states. Eastern Europe is also quite the criminal paradise.

Nice to see you retreat from your own OP about guns to talk about women and the Middle East.

Are you that ill-equipped to support your thesis?
You are the one denying that Hollyweird doesnt affect other peoples from other countries. You just sit in your house, never leaving your state let alone country and have no clue what impact those movies have. Just listen to the LSM and believe what is spoon fed ya.

I’m sure they do have an effect.

But acting on the urge to get a gun is much more difficult when there isn’t a gun store on every corner.

Not sure what you’re missing in this simple equation but…you're missing it.

A 15 year old can't buy weapons except on the black marker. Or they steal them.

Sure….and nobody sells guns no questions asked at “gun shows”….

I've been to dozens of gun shows in many places and states. Here in my town when you purchase your admission ticket you go to the next table and there's always 2 cops there. If you take in a gun to sell one cop puts the info into a computer and tags the gun so you can take it inside. If you want to buy a gun, the other cop puts your info into a computer and checks your background. If you've never been checked then you have to wait until the background check comes back. Normally one or two weeks. At the gun show you can arrange to purchase the gun and have it mailed to your gun store if the check is OK. If you have had background checks before, the cop can give you instant approval. No one can just go into the show and buy a gun. That's a liberal puke's fantasy.

Let me guess…those two videos are the only times in history someone bought a gun without a background check, right?

the videos probably shows the loophole in gun sales where unlicensed individual sellers can sell a gun as long as you got the cash and no background check and they are doing it at gun shows with licensed sellers

It happens and it probably hard to tell how often

In the second video, it seems that the sellers are under the table, sellers, who from the looks of it, is pretty shady. If the Police or federal government were doing their job those transactions would be stopped and both the seller and buyer would be arrested for straw purchases. But alas, the government fails once again. And you want the same government to control our security...

The ease of getting guns. Boy if that isnt a goose stepping mind number robot answer. yeah, it is so easy, every weapon I purchased I had to go through a background check, but when you have open borders, it might be real easy to get guns and some drugs. And yes, our FBI sucks a lot of times because they have been alerted to the guy about to shoot up school kids and such, but instead of keeping an eye on the would be shooter, there out there spying on a presidential candidate. oh my...

Okay, let's look at this list.

1) Not the FBI's job to play hall monitor at school.

2) Weapons are crossing the Southern Border, but it's because we are sending them south, not the other way around. The Mexicans have BEGGED us to try to control it for years...

3) You went through a background check. So did every mass shooter we've ever heard of. That tells me that the background checks are inadequate.

4) You really dodged my main point. You guys give your whole "anything but guns' laundry list... But Japan has most of those same problems. Maybe even worse. (For instance, they have a higher suicide rate than we do for a whole lot of cultural reasons I won't go into here.) But what the Japanese don't have. School Shootings. Mall shootings.... Bar shootings...

Because LIttle Kenji can't get a gun but little Timmy can.

Do you know in the middle east, they think western women are whores? I know, because I talked to plenty of Muslims while in Saudi Arabia and they asked me "do women always show their boobs and booty, like they do in the movies and music TV". I tried to explain to them that there were two types of women in the US, those that wanted respect as a lady, and those that weren't. Hollywood women were those that weren't.

Actually, there are two kinds of women in America.

Ones you want to see naked... and ones you'd rather leave the lights off for.

Nobody forced you to go. Last movie I saw? At a theater? Oz, the great and powerful . I am thinking of how much it seems like Wicked, the Broadway play. And they say you can't teach a old dog new tricks...But then along came the Aurora theater shooter. And so it goes.

The ease of getting guns. Boy if that isnt a goose stepping mind number robot answer. yeah, it is so easy, every weapon I purchased I had to go through a background check, but when you have open borders, it might be real easy to get guns and some drugs. And yes, our FBI sucks a lot of times because they have been alerted to the guy about to shoot up school kids and such, but instead of keeping an eye on the would be shooter, there out there spying on a presidential candidate. oh my...

Okay, let's look at this list.

1) Not the FBI's job to play hall monitor at school.

2) Weapons are crossing the Southern Border, but it's because we are sending them south, not the other way around. The Mexicans have BEGGED us to try to control it for years...

3) You went through a background check. So did every mass shooter we've ever heard of. That tells me that the background checks are inadequate.

4) You really dodged my main point. You guys give your whole "anything but guns' laundry list... But Japan has most of those same problems. Maybe even worse. (For instance, they have a higher suicide rate than we do for a whole lot of cultural reasons I won't go into here.) But what the Japanese don't have. School Shootings. Mall shootings.... Bar shootings...

Because LIttle Kenji can't get a gun but little Timmy can.
So you are telling US that because the FBI cannot do their job and properly review each persons background and decide if the person is competent to have a weapon, now you want the government to completely take over the healthcare system.

So you are telling US that because the FBI cannot do their job and properly review each persons background and decide if the person is competent to have a weapon, now you want the government to completely take over the healthcare system.

That's not the FBI's job. You guys insist up and down that the Second Amendment says you can have a gun. How is the FBI supposed to do a job they actually aren't allowed to do?

Here's the problem with background checks. When a Credit Card company makes a decision to give you a credit card, they just don't check and see, "Well, he didn't file any bankruptcies", they look at your WHOLE financial situation.

When you get hired for a job, they make you take a pee-test, check with all your previous references, check your background and your credit.

But we give guns to any nut who shows up and asks for them, depending on the state.

That's not the FBI's job. You guys insist up and down that the Second Amendment says you can have a gun. How is the FBI supposed to do a job they actually aren't allowed to do?

Here's the problem with background checks. When a Credit Card company makes a decision to give you a credit card, they just don't check and see, "Well, he didn't file any bankruptcies", they look at your WHOLE financial situation.

When you get hired for a job, they make you take a pee-test, check with all your previous references, check your background and your credit.

But we give guns to any nut who shows up and asks for them, depending on the state.
When a weapon is being processed, the person with the FFL and selling the weapons calls the FBI, how do I know, I used to work for the ATF&E. Are you telling me that the FBI isnt a reliable agency?

Credit cards are a contract between you and the bank, if you dont pay back the credit you then can be sued for it. A gun is a right to protect yourself from bad people, sometimes governments that are bad. Without the 2nd amendment this country wouldn't have a credit card.

As far as why 19 year olds are going on shooting rampages, I would say that the desensitization to violence plays a part, but so does the lack of treatment for people who are mentally ill, ease of acquiring arms designed to kill people, the media making stars out of the shooters, the spread of radical ideology across the political spectrum and the tribalization of our society fostered by identity politics.

Generally these discussions line up with two teams fighting against one another with each side pushing its pet causes while being unwilling to admit some of these factors because it does not serve their agenda.

Partisan politics will never solve this issue.

From the pics I've seen of the white gimps, they don't appear to be very physical types; they don't seem capable of dealing with adversity and not winning all the time. When we were kids we fought a lot, we also played a lot of contact sports, boxed, had lots of outlets for aggression, plus a cultural bias against 'cheating' in heads up fights; using knives and guns was considered chickenshit and faggotry. Hood rats grow up being fed an entirely different set of devolved degenerate values, they're raised to be amoral feral animals for the most part, except those whose mothers still have some sort of Christian influenced values, but those rarely keep the street values at bay.

When a weapon is being processed, the person with the FFL and selling the weapons calls the FBI, how do I know, I used to work for the ATF&E. Are you telling me that the FBI isnt a reliable agency?

GO back, read what I wrote, then we can discuss that.

Credit cards are a contract between you and the bank, if you dont pay back the credit you then can be sued for it. A gun is a right to protect yourself from bad people, sometimes governments that are bad. Without the 2nd amendment this country wouldn't have a credit card.

Uh, buddy. Most of the rest of the Industrialized world bans or limits private gun owners. They have as much freedom as we do, they have a lot less crime and they even have credit cards.

There really is no good reason for a civilian to own a gun. Not to fight off "Bad guys" (who are only dangerous because they have easy access to guns) and not to overthrow "bad" governments (who have bombers and tanks and missiles.....) But if you really want one, then you guys should be doing a lot more to assure the rest of us that you can keep them out of the hands of guys like Carusius and Betts.

But you are looking the wrong way.These films are shown all over the world and Fast and whatever is currently in Wrexham.
But we do not see the levels of slaughter you have in the US. The answer lies elsewhere.

Bullshit. those places are far more violent; the difference is they don't have a 'private' media' allowed to report on it 24/7; yours is the typical clueless idiot's 'argument from silence'' fallacy. You dismiss the fact that the army and police are the majority of criminals in Islamo-Nazi Land, Africa, most of Asia, and the former Soviet states. Eastern Europe is also quite the criminal paradise.
Were you on crack when you wrote that ?
The US is far more dangerous than Europe mainly because you have so many guns.

Tommy confused himself again. he babbles some rubbish about 'all over the world', then skips back to 'Europe', and in any case he still gets it wrong; the white parts of the U.S. are as safe or safer than most parts of Europe, despite his whining to the contrary. Very few law abiding citizens here are involved in gun crimes.

Tommy confused himself again. he babbles some rubbish about 'all over the world', then skips back to 'Europe', and in any case he still gets it wrong; the white parts of the U.S. are as safe or safer than most parts of Europe, despite his whining to the contrary. Very few law abiding citizens here are involved in gun crimes.
The US is far more dangerous than anywhere in Europe. Your bovine racism cant cover that up.i

We have 20 Gun deaths of White Men per 100,000. No, we are not safer than Europe for white folks.

Reeves-1215001.png

The movies are fake

The shootings over the weekend are real

So let me get this straight. The "rhetoric" of a man who's been president for two years instigates mass shootings but 50+ years of graphic depictions of blood and gore billed as entertainment has no effect?

That is an excellent point. The issue is the culture that we have created in this country.

Forum List

Back