CDZ Went to the movie theatre to watch a movie, guess what was on the screen?

Is it okay for Hollyweird to show lots of guns and flamethrowers in their movies?

• Yeah, sure it is artistic representation nowadays because nobody wants to see a musical anymore.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, this vile liberal propaganda from Hollyweird pushes sick people to do sick things. Stop it now.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
'Hobbs & Shaw' is No. 1 but trails pace of 'Fast & Furious'
Guns, lots of guns, machine guns, rockets, pistols and flame throwers. Then there are those on the left, that say we have a problem with people with "guns". Do you ever wonder why there are 19 year olds out there shooting up people?

No.

But then again, they aren’t shooting people with phasers or lasers either. Probably because they’re not available…..

In the same way that machine guns, rockets, pistols, flame throwers, and “lots of guns” are not available in other developed nations.

Do you ever wonder why there aren’t many (if any) 19 year olds out there in those nations not shooting up people?
n the same way that machine guns, rockets, pistols, flame throwers, and “lots of guns” are not available in other developed nations.
you really are a stupid individual. Our country requires background checks from the same government you want to give our healthcare to, yet other governments like in the middle east, have many of their citizens use rocket launchers, bombs strapped to their chests and other nice items to kill innocents. Shame many of US citizens have an IQ of 30 and vote Democrat. Sheep will be sheep.

554151309-obama_supporters_herd_of_sheep_barack_obama_motivational_posters_funny_sheep_votes_voters_voting_2012_campaign.jpg

I was simply pointing out that the stuff you see on the screen is seen on screens worldwide.
I didn’t think this was a secret but you don’t seem to know that fact.
Anyway, in other nations, seeing the guns on the screens hasn’t turned their young men in to killing machines like it has with Trump supporters.
So I am lying that in the middle east they dont allow rocket launchers and bombs strapped to peoples chests?

hqdefault.jpg
terrorist-with-bomb.png

'Hobbs & Shaw' is No. 1 but trails pace of 'Fast & Furious' Guns, lots of guns, machine guns, rockets, pistols and flame throwers. Then there are those on the left, that say we have a problem with people with "guns". Do you ever wonder why there are 19 year olds out there shooting up people?

No.

But then again, they aren’t shooting people with phasers or lasers either. Probably because they’re not available…..

In the same way that machine guns, rockets, pistols, flame throwers, and “lots of guns” are not available in other developed nations.

Do you ever wonder why there aren’t many (if any) 19 year olds out there in those nations not shooting up people?
n the same way that machine guns, rockets, pistols, flame throwers, and “lots of guns” are not available in other developed nations.
you really are a stupid individual. Our country requires background checks from the same government you want to give our healthcare to, yet other governments like in the middle east, have many of their citizens use rocket launchers, bombs strapped to their chests and other nice items to kill innocents. Shame many of US citizens have an IQ of 30 and vote Democrat. Sheep will be sheep.

554151309-obama_supporters_herd_of_sheep_barack_obama_motivational_posters_funny_sheep_votes_voters_voting_2012_campaign.jpg

I was simply pointing out that the stuff you see on the screen is seen on screens worldwide.
Anyway, in other nations, seeing the guns on the screens hasn’t turned their young men in to killing machines like it has with Trump supporters.
Do you know in the middle east, they think western women are whores? I know, because I talked to plenty of Muslims while in Saudi Arabia and they asked me "do women always show their boobs and booty, like they do in the movies and music TV". I tried to explain to them that there were two types of women in the US, those that wanted respect as a lady, and those that weren't. Hollywood women were those that weren't.

Nice to see you retreat from your own OP about guns to talk about women and the Middle East.

Are you that ill-equipped to support your thesis?
You are the one denying that Hollyweird doesnt affect other peoples from other countries. You just sit in your house, never leaving your state let alone country and have no clue what impact those movies have. Just listen to the LSM and believe what is spoon fed ya.

Guns, lots of guns, machine guns, rockets, pistols and flame throwers. Then there are those on the left, that say we have a problem with people with "guns". Do you ever wonder why there are 19 year olds out there shooting up people?

No.

So I am lying that in the middle east they dont allow rocket launchers and bombs strapped to peoples chests?

hqdefault.jpg
terrorist-with-bomb.png

Again, perhaps you’re just ignorant of history but Hollywood is far behind the Middle East in the area of violence and dogmatic devotion to religion. What you see on the screen pales in many respects.

But getting back to the point you’ve abandoned…

The reason the youth of Europe is not shooting up their schools is because they can’t go out and buy as many weapons as they can afford at the age of 15 like they can here thanks to the 2nd Amendment and those who support massacres.

No.

Do you know in the middle east, they think western women are whores? I know, because I talked to plenty of Muslims while in Saudi Arabia and they asked me "do women always show their boobs and booty, like they do in the movies and music TV". I tried to explain to them that there were two types of women in the US, those that wanted respect as a lady, and those that weren't. Hollywood women were those that weren't.

Nice to see you retreat from your own OP about guns to talk about women and the Middle East.

You are the one denying that Hollyweird doesnt affect other peoples from other countries. You just sit in your house, never leaving your state let alone country and have no clue what impact those movies have. Just listen to the LSM and believe what is spoon fed ya.

I’m sure they do have an effect.

But acting on the urge to get a gun is much more difficult when there isn’t a gun store on every corner.

Not sure what you’re missing in this simple equation but…you're missing it.

But acting on the urge to get a gun is much more difficult when there isn’t a gun store on every corner.

A 15 year old can't buy weapons except on the black marker. Or they steal them.

'Hobbs & Shaw' is No. 1 but trails pace of 'Fast & Furious' Guns, lots of guns, machine guns, rockets, pistols and flame throwers. Then there are those on the left, that say we have a problem with people with "guns". Do you ever wonder why there are 19 year olds out there shooting up people?

No.

hqdefault.jpg
terrorist-with-bomb.png

Again, perhaps you’re just ignorant of history but Hollywood is far behind the Middle East in the area of violence and dogmatic devotion to religion. What you see on the screen pales in many respects.

The reason the youth of Europe is not shooting up their schools is because they can’t go out and buy as many weapons as they can afford at the age of 15 like they can here thanks to the 2nd Amendment and those who support massacres.
No they just get in Box Trucks and run people over. Thanks for playing. And another thing are you saying that the government is failing at preventing people from obtaining weapons because of the failure of the Background Checks?

Sure….and nobody sells guns no questions asked at “gun shows”….

Gun store on every corner? Now who is being a simpleton?

No.

hqdefault.jpg
terrorist-with-bomb.png

No they just get in Box Trucks and run people over. Thanks for playing. And another thing are you saying that the government is failing at preventing people from obtaining weapons because of the failure of the Background Checks?

Again…a total retreat from your OP.

Or are you going to start a thread about box truck running over next?

Thanks for the chuckle…you’ve given me a lot of stuff to laugh at in this pathetic thread of yours.

I have been to gun shows, I bet you haven't, because I know that when I go to purchase a weapon there, I "HAVE" to have a background check. Again, you are spoon fed liberal talking points and cant think for yourself. Please, next gun show that is in your area, go there and try to purchase a weapon, see how long it takes you to get one.

hqdefault.jpg
terrorist-with-bomb.png

Thanks for the chuckle…you’ve given me a lot of stuff to laugh at in this pathetic thread of yours.
I am saying that people who want to do evil, get ideas from events they see, why else do liberals always talk about the perp is a product of Society? They will use any means necessary to kill innocent people. If they dont have bomb, they will use a rocket, if they cant get a rocket, they will use a gun, if they cant get that then a truck or car. You on the other hand only blame the tool, not the evil person committing the crime. Just because they take all the legal guns away from the law abiding citizens, do you think that there wont be gun crime? Are you willing to give up your rights so when someone breaks into your house, instead of you being able to protect yourself, you have to wait 10 minutes for the police, that go and shoot blacks more than they do whites?

drug-raid.png

hqdefault.jpg
terrorist-with-bomb.png

Only pathetic one is you, you always have been a petulant little …. and always will be because you cant have your government take all the evil guns away...Joseph Stalin would be proud of you.

I've been to dozens of gun shows in many places and states. Here in my town when you purchase your admission ticket you go to the next table and there's always 2 cops there. If you take in a gun to sell one cop puts the info into a computer and tags the gun so you can take it inside. If you want to buy a gun, the other cop puts your info into a computer and checks your background. If you've never been checked then you have to wait until the background check comes back. Normally one or two weeks. At the gun show you can arrange to purchase the gun and have it mailed to your gun store if the check is OK. If you have had background checks before, the cop can give you instant approval. No one can just go into the show and buy a gun. That's a liberal puke's fantasy.

I've been to dozens of gun shows in many places and states. Here in my town when you purchase your admission ticket you go to the next table and there's always 2 cops there. If you take in a gun to sell one cop puts the info into a computer and tags the gun so you can take it inside. If you want to buy a gun, the other cop puts your info into a computer and checks your background. If you've never been checked then you have to wait until the background check comes back. Normally one or two weeks. At the gun show you can arrange to purchase the gun and have it mailed to your gun store if the check is OK. If you have had background checks before, the cop can give you instant approval. No one can just go into the show and buy a gun. That's a liberal puke's fantasy.

The morons thrive on lives. Background checks don't work so Trump and the left are now saying if I say you're crazy, they will take your guns and them YOU will have to prove you aren't.

Amazingly an anti-gun psychologist or psychiatrist that thinks no person should own a firearm will be the one judging you.

:eusa_naughty: violent movies, video games or songs
do not influence anyone

Only Facebook and Twitter ads do

Back in the old days, shows like the lone ranger marketed towards children depicted gun violence and those kids didn't grow up to be psychos.
Okay, so you are okay that violence is being rampantly shown on movies and tv?

Are you trying to make the point that we a nation are more violent than we were 50 or 100 years ago?

50 years ago, the Al Gores Father along with George McGovern were turning dogs and fire hoses on blacks, they werent shooting them unless they caught them doing bad things. Is that the same thing as a black man shooting another black man who lives 2 doors down? Why is it the Lickspittle Lapdog, Lame Stream Media only covers events where a mentally ill 19 year old Socialist goes on a shooting spree, but in Chicago over 40 people were shot 7 killed and not a peep from the LSM?

George McGovern?

I think you misfired on that one!

No.

Because they don't have the 2nd Amendment and are subjects instead of citizens?

No.

hqdefault.jpg
terrorist-with-bomb.png

How many 15 year-olds can walk into a gun store and buy an AR-15? None.

Last edited:

There are no gun stores in Chicago, yet what happens there on a daily basis?

What is the difference between John Wayne Movie, Clint Eastwood Movie and other macho movies of old compared to today

other than there was a actual story

I don't know watching it doesn't make me violent but I guess there are some people who are weak minded and impressionable

So what are you going to do censor it which would work with your kids until they get older

I can never understand why people would want to watch horror movies

I think all movies should have a disclaimer at the end

"Don't try this at home, it is just a movie"

Forum List

Back