Went to a Romney event tonight

WHat arguments did he make that you found persuasive or hadn't thought of?

Basically that when the government picks businesses to invest in, it discourages private sector investments into competitive businesses in that sector.

I probably am not saying it as articulately as he did, but it was just another aspect I hadn't considered.

Good point and he is right. And he would know what he's talking about.
I'll never get excited about Romney per se but I could grow to like him enough not to mind pulling the lever for him.

Then grow some balls and vote for Gary Johnson who actually has a history of this, outside of rhetoric.

However, it is amazing that dumb fucking Republicans are believing that Romney does not pick the winners and losers after enacting Romneycare, backed by the Heritage Foundation. Seriously, how fucking braindead are you people to believe this propraganda?

how many blacks did you see 3 or 4

I wasn't exactly counting. I rarely even notice the race of a person. Nor do I really care about it.

if i got to political event only see on race i would be scared.

kkk and republican party are the only political events where whites are the only ones showing up.

Already posted an article that says older blacks are joinging the GOP more and more.

Hermain Cain was what ? Chinese ?

I wasn't exactly counting. I rarely even notice the race of a person. Nor do I really care about it.

Hahahahahaha.

How many red lights do you run, with your "colorblindness" and all?

None. How exactly do traffic lights compare with race? And why on earth is race at all relevant to anything that happens in this world?

Pay no attention to this moron.

He's an admitted racist who openly supports using every means possible to work the system in his favor.

Like he really cares about racial equality. :flameth:

Hahahahahaha.

None. How exactly do traffic lights compare with race? And why on earth is race at all relevant to anything that happens in this world?

The colorblind canard is funny. Do you see baldness, obesity or beauty? You may not judge a person based on their race, but you see their race.

Hahahahahaha.

He's an admitted racist who openly supports using every means possible to work the system in his favor.

I don't care about racial equality. I'm following the mindset of the founding fathers. I'll take another 144 years before I work on racial equality.

if i got to political event only see on race i would be scared.

kkk and republican party are the only political events where whites are the only ones showing up.

Already posted an article that says older blacks are joinging the GOP more and more.

Hermain Cain was what ? Chinese ?

What the numbers went from 1% to 1.01%. Hahaha.

WHat arguments did he make that you found persuasive or hadn't thought of?

Basically that when the government picks businesses to invest in, it discourages private sector investments into competitive businesses in that sector.

I probably am not saying it as articulately as he did, but it was just another aspect I hadn't considered.

Romney said that?? Yet he supports TARP and free-trade agreements?? Awkward.:cuckoo:

1) Romney's message is conservative and focused on Obama. He emphasized getting government out of our lives and letting the people be free to pursue their dreams. He made some pretty persuasive arguments, some I aspects I hadn't considered. Im always pleasantly surprised when I get to learn things I didn't know.

LOLOLOLOL. Yeah, Romney supports getting government out of our lives sooooooooo much, that he fully supports The Patriot Act and taking away your right to a fair trial.

I hope you never step foot on a car dealership, because those salesmen will have you eating out of their hands, just like Romney is now.

I don't care about racial equality. I'm following the mindset of the founding fathers. I'll take another 144 years before I work on racial equality.

You'll take 144 years to get educated enough to not look like a hack.

First one in PA. I really couldn't justify not going since it was five minutes down the street. I was surprised by some things and encouraged by others. A few things I noted:

1) Romney's message is conservative and focused on Obama. He emphasized getting government out of our lives and letting the people be free to pursue their dreams. He made some pretty persuasive arguments, some I aspects I hadn't considered. Im always pleasantly surprised when I get to learn things I didn't know.

2) The place was packed and full of energy. Romney was very much connecting with the people. I don't see how the claim that he is out of touch is warranted. I think the GOP is going to be alot more excited than the media is portraying. I saw guys I know who werent supporting Romney for the primary there cheering in excitement.

3) Contrary to the left's propaganda on the non-existant "War on women", there were quite alot of women supporting Romney. They were also quite vocal.

4) Unlike McCain, he was not at all afraid to take on Obama.

If you get a chance to go to a rally, I would encourage you to do so, because I think it might provide insight you aren't getting from the media. I'm very optimistic this year.

I saw him when he appeared at my daughter's high school. I thought he was a pretty good speaker but there was nowhere near the energy you describe - especially from the women. Then again, it wasn't a fundraiser or even GOP event and obviously that makes a huge difference.
He sounded like he was complainig to me. Like "Mom! Older brother got more than I did!" but he often has that tone in his voice.
I liked Mitt v.1 but now that he's decided he'll tell the Conservative base anything they want to hear, in order to get the nom, screw him.
Either he really is that Right Wing Extreme in which case, I won't vote for him.
Or he's lying his butt off and will etch a sketch it all away and try to convince me he's more Moderate later, in which case I won't vote for him.

Explain why 44 years of Affirmative Action is equal to 188 years of slavery, Jim Crow and government sanctioned institutionalized racism.

First one in PA. I really couldn't justify not going since it was five minutes down the street. I was surprised by some things and encouraged by others. A few things I noted:

2) The place was packed and full of energy. Romney was very much connecting with the people. I don't see how the claim that he is out of touch is warranted. I think the GOP is going to be alot more excited than the media is portraying. I saw guys I know who werent supporting Romney for the primary there cheering in excitement.

3) Contrary to the left's propaganda on the non-existant "War on women", there were quite alot of women supporting Romney. They were also quite vocal.

4) Unlike McCain, he was not at all afraid to take on Obama.

If you get a chance to go to a rally, I would encourage you to do so, because I think it might provide insight you aren't getting from the media. I'm very optimistic this year.
Bunch of DAmn loses. Just like the mccain supporters.

Explain why 44 years of Affirmative Action is equal to 188 years of slavery, Jim Crow and government sanctioned institutionalized racism.

Maybe it will take more than 144 years.

How does trying to equate AA to any of the others even make any sense.

Have you always been stuck in the past ?

And AA is nothing more than racism against whites.

So why shouldn't whites endure 144 more years of "racism"?

So why shouldn't whites endure 144 more years of "racism"?

Because the KKK is not what I want to see around us.

Because you were never a slave.

So Jim Crow and institutionalized racism ended in 1865?

As you as you hold on to the hatred you obviously have, it will NEVER end.

You were never a slave, and you have all of the opportunities that any white man has. I was never slave owner and have never discriminated against anyone for something as stupid as race. This is, by and large, the norm of america today. We have no grief with each other, it's time to let it go.

Forum List

Back