Went looking on the internet for the very cold Thanksgiving that could affect the parade guess what?

How is it that in Noverber of 2019 that an extreme COLD is coming to the US of A?

• Because i am a liberal and know that it must get hotter on the planet for this cold to happen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The liberals have been lying to US , this proves that they are wrong. Dont tax CO2, tax a liberal.

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
I couldn't find anything on the internet except from the Weather Channel some information about this "severe" cold that is moving across the US of A(the greatest country in the world). Now this is only November and we were all told by the insane liberals that CO2 was causing the Earf(earth to those not in the inner city) was going to burn up in 11 years now, predicted by AOC(the moronic bugeyed bitch). So how can we have this early such an extreme "COLD"? Because God, always seems to slap down the lying assholes of the left(who love the father of lies Lucifer). So hunker down people, it is going to be cold.
National and Local Weather Radar, Daily Forecast, Hurricane and information from The Weather Channel and weather.com

Currently 51F and sunny in DC. Looks to be the same for Thursday.

You provide a good opportunity to show how the scam has effected your ability to see, or even recognize the reality of the climate scam. You think that being 51 and sunny in DC some how accurately represents your part of the world. You, and everyone else in your part of the world lives on a concrete pad. The rest of the world doesn't.

For example, it is 6:00 AM where I live. I just checked the temperature in DC and it is 50 degrees. Travel a few miles to the east to a little place where the people don't live on a concrete pad and the temperature is 43 degrees. A full 7 degree increase by simply moving off the concrete pad.

You live in an urban heat island, and the people who tell you what the weather is going to be like today, don't tell you this, so you give no thought to this when you are assessing the temperatures where you live and never compare them to the temperatures outside the heat island.

images

~S~

Currently 51F and sunny in DC. Looks to be the same for Thursday.

You provide a good opportunity to show how the scam has effected your ability to see, or even recognize the reality of the climate scam. You think that being 51 and sunny in DC some how accurately represents your part of the world. You, and everyone else in your part of the world lives on a concrete pad. The rest of the world doesn't.

For example, it is 6:00 AM where I live. I just checked the temperature in DC and it is 50 degrees. Travel a few miles to the east to a little place where the people don't live on a concrete pad and the temperature is 43 degrees. A full 7 degree increase by simply moving off the concrete pad.

You live in an urban heat island, and the people who tell you what the weather is going to be like today, don't tell you this, so you give no thought to this when you are assessing the temperatures where you live and never compare them to the temperatures outside the heat island.

I do not live in DC proper, nor on a concrete pad.

Forum List

Back