Welsh fans not stopping in Vienna

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
A lot of Welsh football supporters are staying in Bratislava and Munich ahead of thursdays World Cup qualifier against Austria.

They dont want to pour money into a country that is so fascistic in its politics.

Wales is a rainbow nation and our football team reflects that.

Welsh is a state of mind not a skin pigment. We are proud of all our footballing heroes and hope that they kick Austrian arse all night long.

upload_2016-10-5_20-43-36.jpeg

upload_2016-10-5_20-44-10.jpeg

images

upload_2016-10-5_20-45-55.jpeg

Sounds to me that these supporters are being political. Are they travelling to watch soccer or the rainbow of boys?

. Y
Sounds to me that these supporters are being political. Are they travelling to watch soccer or the rainbow of boys?
Everything is political. Attending a sporting event doesnt mean that you switch off from who you are.
I disagree. You follow sports, you are supporting the team, not the skin tones of the individual players. Not everything is political. You are inserting politics into soccer. Isn't the game enough?

. Y
Everything is political. Attending a sporting event doesnt mean that you switch off from who you are.
I disagree. You follow sports, you are supporting the team, not the skin tones of the individual players. Not everything is political. You are inserting politics into soccer. Isn't the game enough?
Sport doesnt exist in a vacuum. The national team and its supporters should represent the best of the community.
On one point we agree. We support the team regardless of the skin tone/religion/sexuality.

Hired guns are not part of the community, they are outsiders just like guest workers who go back home after their contract expires...

Hired guns are not part of the community, they are outsiders just like guest workers who go back home after their contract expires...
Bollocks.

Meet Austrias best player.

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-6_21-53-55.jpeg
    upload_2016-10-6_21-53-55.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 156
Hired gun...
Bollocks.

Hired gun... I would not allow hired guns playing on national teams...
He was born in Vienna and has lived all his life there. When will he be Austrian ?
I have no idea about Austrian law. If there is an anchor baby law then he may be a citizen...

Hired gun...
Bollocks.

He was born in Vienna and has lived all his life there. When will he be Austrian ?
I have no idea about Austrian law. If there is an anchor baby law then he may be a citizen...
Born and raised in Austria. He is Austrian.

Hired gun...
Bollocks.

Born and raised in Austria. He is Austrian.
I said a citizen, didn't I? what is it so hard to understand?

Forum List

Back