Welp, Obama tried to get control of twitter again and it's already backfiring, AGAIN

I must have missed the part where Obama is shutting down Twitter. Unless.....gasp! The op is either lying or fails to understand her own op. Nah that could never happen.

I'm lying despite the fact I provided plenty of links to prove it's true.

Wow, you are intelligent . . . NOT!!!!

:lol:
Uh...no you didn't. Monitoring social media is entirely different than shutting down Twitter. You fail.

Really? That's not what liberals said about homeland security monitoring libraries during the Bush admin
Oh please! If Bush had done ANYTHING like this, libs would have been screaming oppression. In fact, libs were always screaming Bush was oppressing their rights, but they never could produce any evidence of it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

no one can dispute a made up hypothetical silly. Thats why you use it.

For example: If Bush did the same thing you would support it. Prove me wrong muahahaha

And now you are pretending we are talking about twitter?

Exactly what is "hypothetical" about monitoring Twitter? That's not hypothetical, that's reality. It was reality with #attackwatch and it's reality again with #truthy?

Try harder bro

It's you that needs to try harder since this is about twitter. Obviously, you didn't read the op.

Look, it's very simple to prove liberals would have had a fit about this had Bush done it. Homeland security monitored libraries for books that were checked out and liberals had a fit. That was violating their rights, blah blah blah. Anyone remember this? I sure do!

But there is a big difference between what the Bush admin did and what Obama is doing.

BUSH WAS MONITORING TERRORISTS, not anyone who dared criticize Der Obama Fuhrer.

That's why this partisan bickering is destroying freedom in this country.
Because people are mostly concerned about WHO is doing it and what party is in power. This is WRONG. Content of social media is not a concern of the Federal Govt unless it shows up in discovery of a particular crime or KNOWN active threat to this country.

That's why this partisan bickering is destroying freedom in this country.
Because people are mostly concerned about WHO is doing it and what party is in power. This is WRONG. Content of social media is not a concern of the Federal Govt unless it shows up in discovery of a particular crime or KNOWN active threat to this country.

Partisan bickering has been a staple of politics in this country since this country HAS been a country. The stuff said about politicians today is nothing compared to some of the charges of the past. This is one against Lincoln:

racist-democratic-poster-form-1800s.jpg

However, the attempt to stop the "bickering" by Democrats of late, smacks deliberate, government censorship.

Forum List

Back