welp, as far as foreign policy goes, not much difference in clinton and trump

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
I sure in the hell hope he doesn't try and remove Assad.
This is one of the main reasons I didn't want hildabeast in there...
Anyone remember him saying attacking Assad would lead to fighting with Russia? Anyone remember him saying he would attack ISIS and not Assad?
This is some fucking BULLSHIT. Hope it doesn't happen. I hope there is a YUGE difference... :/

You'll get exactly what you deserve.
Are you fucking stupid? The point was they don't seem to have much of a difference here. It would have happened anyway.
You partisan hacks are dumb as FUCK.

I didn't even vote for trump. My guy didn't have a fucking chance because you hacks only like lunatics.

Are you fucking stupid? The point was they don't seem to have much of a difference here. It would have happened anyway.

And how the FUCK do you know that? You only know what your right wing masters told you about Hillary. You have no idea what she would be doing at this point.

Anyone remember him saying attacking Assad would lead to fighting with Russia? Anyone remember him saying he would attack ISIS and not Assad?
This is some fucking BULLSHIT. Hope it doesn't happen. I hope there is a YUGE difference... :/
Yeah, once those guys get elected, no matter what they claimed to want to do, they get straightened out by those that hold the real power..

And how the FUCK do you know that? You only know what your right wing masters told you about Hillary. You have no idea what she would be doing at this point.
But Hillary is a safe haven to run to when all else fails from the narrative...

She fucking SAID IT, dumbass

I didn't even vote for trump. My guy didn't have a fucking chance because you hacks only like lunatics.

You do realize that a vote for anyone else other than Hillary was a vote for Trump, right?
No, it would have been a vote for who I wanted to win. That's just something stupid the establishment says to the ignorant. They are the only ones that buy it.

Yeah, once those guys get elected, no matter what they claimed to want to do, they get straightened out by those that hold the real power..
I cant argue with it!

Its sad this post implies I deserve to have a leader overthrown and a possibility of WW3 to make a point that doesn't even have a basis in reality. Its sad people actually agreed with it.. :/
No wonder we are so fucked...

TIllerson just said it is happening. They are taking steps to coordinate the international community and remove Assad from power/

I cant argue with it!

So then Syria can be a zealot Sunni regime and enforce Sharia law, just like Saudi Arabia.

I cant argue with it!

So then Syria can be a zealot Sunni regime and enforce Sharia law, just like Saudi Arabia.
Or worse.

There are many tribes in Syria, Assad's tribe is about 19% of the total population..

The Alawites, also known as Alawis (ʿAlawīyyah Arabic: علوية‎‎), are part of a branch of Islam, Alawi Islam, centered in Syria, who follow the Twelver school of Shia Islam but with syncretistic elements.

The Muslims vie for power because of the different tribes in Syria and other Muslim nations..These people don't get along to well at times and factional wars are not uncommon...The Sunni's are the majority with 68% of the population, yet so is ISIS, but that doesn't mean they will get along...Look how American christian's reacted to Joseph Smith when he was preaching Mormonism in Missouri, he lost his life over it..

Trump doesn't have a foreign policy unless you count what's in his tweets

the dope is in way over his head, probably still can't the Oval Office without Bannon

which is why we had Trump and CLinton as candidates...

we lost either way
After I started voting I noticed it during Reagan's second term..The federal govt. has agencies which seem to rule our system of our govt..and they so it in an independent fashion..Like mini state operations in the federal govt..Like the Indian nations in the US are a country to themselves in the USA..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back