Well?????????????????

My best gift was knowing that my grandson got gifts from his mom. Her shithead estranged husband did squat - gave her no money, got nothing from my grandson to give to his mom. Moron.

Grandson drew a picture for his dad and my daughter framed it as a gift from him to his dad. I bought her a gift to be from her son. Had it not been for me giving her money and moron's mom giving her money she would not have been able to get anything.

But grandson was very, very happy with what he got.

Oh - and my daughter out-foxed the moron. He said if my grandson got any gifts from anyone in his family he would throw all of them out and my grandson would not see any of them. My daughter bought the gifts on behalf of her mother-in-law and herself, wrapped them, and put them under the tree with no labels from anybody. :lol:
Wounds like your son-in-law needs to get slapped around a bit for being an utter ass. Preferably by a mafia leg-breaker who knows how to do it and still leave em functional but worried it'd happen again if he screwed up.

My best gift was knowing that my grandson got gifts from his mom. Her shithead estranged husband did squat - gave her no money, got nothing from my grandson to give to his mom. Moron.

Grandson drew a picture for his dad and my daughter framed it as a gift from him to his dad. I bought her a gift to be from her son. Had it not been for me giving her money and moron's mom giving her money she would not have been able to get anything.

But grandson was very, very happy with what he got.

Oh - and my daughter out-foxed the moron. He said if my grandson got any gifts from anyone in his family he would throw all of them out and my grandson would not see any of them. My daughter bought the gifts on behalf of her mother-in-law and herself, wrapped them, and put them under the tree with no labels from anybody. :lol:
Wounds like your son-in-law needs to get slapped around a bit for being an utter ass. Preferably by a mafia leg-breaker who knows how to do it and still leave em functional but worried it'd happen again if he screwed up.

LOL! I certainly understand that sentiment!! Yeah, the big guy will get his sooner or later. He and his alleged "business partner" have done a fine job of getting rid of and/or hiding marital property so my daughter gets nothing at all. Marital residence now on market but probably no profit since it's "upside down" at this point. All the marital assets have apparently been commingled between his, her and their business accounts. This woman has previously broken up at least 3 other marriages before this.

Last edited:
My best gift was when my migraine finally broke at 4:30 pm!!!

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!

No, a miracle would have been your water breaking.

I'm astonished I had nothing alcoholic to drink today.

The Girl awoke me at 0730 hrs, and I watched her gleefully find ice skates under the tree, but I gotta admit, this really didn't compare to the Home entertainment system I've had installed to listen to Pandora (Online Music) and watch Netflix Online, as well as Video Games on Xbox360.

Speaking of XBox 360...I received two, one from my wife and one from my parents!

I'm not sure what I'll do with two XBox 360s...probably I'll set one up in the TV room and one in the bedroom.

fuuuu1.jpg

yousuck.jpg

I can't stand Camille Grahamer. I'm glad Kelsey dumped her.

I agree! He said in an article he just wants a relationship with someone who's nice and interesting. I see his point. Camille is simple minded and self absorbed.

A curious combination.. :)

The Girl awoke me at 0730 hrs, and I watched her gleefully find ice skates under the tree, but I gotta admit, this really didn't compare to the Home entertainment system I've had installed to listen to Pandora (Online Music) and watch Netflix Online, as well as Video Games on Xbox360.

Speaking of XBox 360...I received two, one from my wife and one from my parents!

I'm not sure what I'll do with two XBox 360s...probably I'll set one up in the TV room and one in the bedroom.

fuuuu1.jpg

yousuck.jpg

:lmao:

fuuuu1.jpg

yousuck.jpg
Now that I have two brand new XBox360s, I need to figure out what to do with the new one I bought for myself just after Thanksgiving.

fuuuu1.jpg

yousuck.jpg

RMATL...did you get anything good for Xmas?

fuuuu1.jpg

yousuck.jpg

I got the warmest pair of fur lined slippers. I even wore them to work yesterday and all night. And I had my family for the morning yesterday. The most important gift there is.

My best gift was when my migraine finally broke at 4:30 pm!!!

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!

One Word:

Regifting

I got the warmest pair of fur lined slippers. I even wore them to work yesterday and all night. And I had my family for the morning yesterday. The most important gift there is.

I agree that warm footwear is the most important gift that there is.

No, the winning lottery ticket would be the most important. Then warm footwear. Then firewood amigo's.

mmmm winning lottery tickets. Damn those lottery officials for thwarting my plans.

Forum List

Back