Hotel sex

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
Anyone got any crazy stories? Or even just a cool story bro?

Dear Lord and Baby Jesus, I apologize for this on such a holy day :eusa_pray:

So anyway, who's got one?

LOL. Broke a nice four post bed romping with the g/f.

I've never actually done this, but I was always fond of taking it down the hall to the ice machine and seeing what we could get away with.

My wife and I had flown out to greet our son back from Iraq, in Twentynine Palms.

He was kind enough (seeing how he had a bunch of extra cash he hadn't been able to spend) to put us up in the Ritz right on the strip in Palm Springs.
We did *it* on the balcony, in the middle of the day, overlooking the strip
:cool:

Hotel sex is always *HOT*
:D

My wife and I had flown out to greet our son back from Iraq, in Twentynine Palms.

He was kind enough (seeing how he had a bunch of extra cash he hadn't been able to spend) to put us up in the Ritz right on the strip in Palm Springs.

I was thinking about taking a girl down to the hotel kitchen and tossing a salad. What do you think of that?

I was thinking about taking a girl down to the hotel kitchen and tossing a salad. What do you think of that?
Extra dressing??

Extra dressing??
I'm fond of ranch myself.

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge no what I mean squire...

I'm jackin your Saturday swagger, lump.

Well...not exactly....:lol:

Dr. Dilloduck is usually in residence also...

(Then Syrenn and Dilloduck toy with each other.. I'm thinking it's sexual tension..:eusa_whistle:

No.. I conveniently forgot about all that stuff when I got married...:ssex:

and my wife would kill me now...

But...Hotel neighbors can be pretty entertaining... especially the loud moaners and bangers..

Last edited:
I gave my first blow job to a canadian in a hotel room, I will not tell you the nickname my friends gave me after that. :D

Forum List

Back