Well?????????????????

My best gift was knowing that my grandson got gifts from his mom. Her shithead estranged husband did squat - gave her no money, got nothing from my grandson to give to his mom. Moron.

Grandson drew a picture for his dad and my daughter framed it as a gift from him to his dad. I bought her a gift to be from her son. Had it not been for me giving her money and moron's mom giving her money she would not have been able to get anything.

But grandson was very, very happy with what he got.

Oh - and my daughter out-foxed the moron. He said if my grandson got any gifts from anyone in his family he would throw all of them out and my grandson would not see any of them. My daughter bought the gifts on behalf of her mother-in-law and herself, wrapped them, and put them under the tree with no labels from anybody. :lol:

My kids had given me an IPOD for Mother's Day that sat in the case since May. My son finally loaded it with about 100 of my favorite songs. Yay!

I always make up a scavenger hunt for the boys to find their "big gift". Since they really didn't have big gifts this year, we got tickets to see "Last Comic Standing" next week. They went nuts over that.

My best gift was knowing that my grandson got gifts from his mom. Her shithead estranged husband did squat - gave her no money, got nothing from my grandson to give to his mom. Moron.

Grandson drew a picture for his dad and my daughter framed it as a gift from him to his dad. I bought her a gift to be from her son. Had it not been for me giving her money and moron's mom giving her money she would not have been able to get anything.

Oh - and my daughter out-foxed the moron. He said if my grandson got any gifts from anyone in his family he would throw all of them out and my grandson would not see any of them. My daughter bought the gifts on behalf of her mother-in-law and herself, wrapped them, and put them under the tree with no labels from anybody. :lol:

This is one reason I can't stand Christmas. People feel they have to buy gifts they really can't afford for one reason or other.

I pray the child and mom find a way to hang in there, have a place to live and food on the table everyday. Eff the moron, the best revenge is success!

My kids had given me an IPOD for Mother's Day that sat in the case since May. My son finally loaded it with about 100 of my favorite songs. Yay!

I always make up a scavenger hunt for the boys to find their "big gift". Since they really didn't have big gifts this year, we got tickets to see "Last Comic Standing" next week. They went nuts over that.

That's a GREAT gift. The gift of laughter, wonderful idea. :)

My 2 1/2 yr old grandson gave me a big hug and kiss and told me he loved me.

Kinda hard to top that. But it was yesterday evening not today. Does that count?

I see you and I got the same exact gift. But I got double trouble with mine. One on one arm and the other one on the other arm:lol:

What a dick head. your pussy boy ex son in law that is.

What was your favorite gift you recieved today?

And better yet, what was the best one you gave to someone?

My best gift was when my migraine finally broke at 4:30 pm!!!

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!

No, a miracle would have been your water breaking.

I'm astonished I had nothing alcoholic to drink today.

The Girl awoke me at 0730 hrs, and I watched her gleefully find ice skates under the tree, but I gotta admit, this really didn't compare to the Home entertainment system I've had installed to listen to Pandora (Online Music) and watch Netflix Online, as well as Video Games on Xbox360.

Radioman is going to hate you.:lol:

We don't do expensive presents at Christmas..... but...... for some reason..... this year.... Santa bought me a pair of Christian Louboutin boots. They were under the tree and I don't know who bought them. I really love those boots. They are "oh my Gawd" beautiful.

Apparently, the best gift I gave was to 'do Christmas' for 2 brothers and a couple of their friends who would, otherwise, have spent the day in less homely circumstances.

It's hard to decide. I got some lovely stuff from my guy; but the best gift was his enabling me to rediscover what Christmas is all about. Love.

Up until this year, that's what I had believed. This year, I discovered it's about getting really cool boots. :lol::lol:

My son has a brand new mini-bike. We gave it to him on the 23rd because the weather was going to be changing, and we wanted him to have a chance to ride it some. So far he has burned almost a gallon of gas. He hasn't stopped smiling or talking about it yet. That smile, that is the greatest gift I received.

What was your favorite gift you recieved today?

And better yet, what was the best one you gave to someone?

The Girl awoke me at 0730 hrs, and I watched her gleefully find ice skates under the tree, but I gotta admit, this really didn't compare to the Home entertainment system I've had installed to listen to Pandora (Online Music) and watch Netflix Online, as well as Video Games on Xbox360.

Speaking of XBox 360...I received two, one from my wife and one from my parents!

I'm not sure what I'll do with two XBox 360s...probably I'll set one up in the TV room and one in the bedroom.

Speaking of XBox 360...I received two, one from my wife and one from my parents!

I'm not sure what I'll do with two XBox 360s...probably I'll set one up in the TV room and one in the bedroom.

Did you post this to tease radioman?:lol:

I'm sure you'll be getting a message from a certain someone. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back