Well, You Saw This Coming

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
The point is no longer to honor the best films. That's wise, because Hollywood hasn't made any in years.

The Indies should form their own group.

The group said in a statement it would work with the Producers Guild of America to convene a task force of industry leaders to develop “representation and inclusion standards” for Oscars eligibility by July 31 that will “encourage equitable hiring practices on and off screen.”

https://www.oann.com/films-aiming-to-win-oscars-will-need-to-meet-diversity-criteria-academy-says/

OANN's certificate expired 15 days ago. Safari has a block for security reasons.

*I wouldn't have clicked on Russian propaganda had noticed the OANN link mind ya. ;)

The point is no longer to honor the best films. That's wise, because Hollywood hasn't made any in years.

The group said in a statement it would work with the Producers Guild of America to convene a task force of industry leaders to develop “representation and inclusion standards” for Oscars eligibility by July 31 that will “encourage equitable hiring practices on and off screen.”

https://www.oann.com/films-aiming-to-win-oscars-will-need-to-meet-diversity-criteria-academy-says/
Great! I already wasn't watching anything Hollywood has produced in years and now will have even less reason with every family now a black guy married to a white woman, with an Asian daughter and an anorexic son with learning and drug issues along with the spotted dog.

So beautiful. They've just set a new standard that 99.9% of the great, epic, treasured, period films of Hollywood-past which made them everything they are, would FAIL TO MEET.

Hollywood no longer produces films people want to see, they are merely the Left's new vehicle of their vision for social engineering, a la California style.

Great! I already wasn't watching anything Hollywood has produced in years and now will have even less reason with every family now a black guy married to a white woman, with an Asian daughter and an anorexic son with learning and drug issues along with the spotted dog.

So beautiful. They've just set a new standard that 99.9% of the great, epic, treasured, period films of Hollywood-past which made them everything they are, would FAIL TO MEET.

Hollywood no longer produces films people want to see, they are merely the Left's new vehicle of their vision for social engineering, a la California style.

You people are amazing. Stuck in the 1960's I guess (like Dear Leader).

Hollywood has made hundreds of great movies in the past decade that have NOTHING to do with liberalism.

Watched this one last night. Why do you hate kindness and empathy?

Hollywood has made hundreds of great movies in the past decade that have NOTHING to do with liberalism.

That's Academy Award worthy, IMO.

But Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood is funnier.

OANN's certificate expired 15 days ago. Safari has a block for security reasons.

*I wouldn't have clicked on Russian propaganda had noticed the OANN link mind ya. ;)
My safari didn’t block it...

It depends on who is in these movies now to more people. What they represent. Tyranny with a smile.

It depends on who is in these movies now to more people. What they represent. Tyranny with a smile.

So if an actor is a "lefty" (hilarious) their work in an entirely nonpartisan film is suspect? :D
Did you find anything with Saving in Saving Private Ryan to be partisan?

It was also reported on CBS Sunday Morning today.

You gonna prove that with another OANN link? :D

The beauty of all this is that I don't have to prove anything to you. Take it as you will.

Of course, you make a claim and fail to back it up with a link.

Nuttin' new!!

Just quit

The beauty of all this is that I don't have to prove anything to you. Take it as you will.

Nuttin' new!!
He backed it up. You just didn’t like the source. Surprise!

Last edited:

Nuttin' new!!
He backed it up. You just did like the source. Surprise!

Like HELL he did :auiqs.jpg:

Want a link?

I can find one for you.

There IS a charge for the service.

Just PM me and I'll provide a quote within 2 working days.

Caution: I do not accept checks. If your request for a quote does not include complete credit card information there will be no response.

Forum List

Back