Well, yes. Every left wing media outlet is saying it was the "most powerful hurricane EVER!!"

But there are no major population centers where this one hit, just a couple of small resort towns, a shipping town, and a lot of jungle.

No major population centers where this one hit?
Manzanillo has a population of 110,000 people
Puerto Vallarta has a population of 200,000 people (not including tourists)
Guadalajara has population of 1.5 million people
Tepic has population of 332,000 people

:lol:

Progressives have big problems with geography and science in general....

But there are no major population centers where this one hit, just a couple of small resort towns, a shipping town, and a lot of jungle.

Really? then why are 99% scientists and college professors progressive?

Ummm...probably because they're not.

I wonder why there is such a concerted effort to repeat this over and over again. Especially since it is impossible to know, and the hurricane was NOT the most powerful hurricane ever to hit North America.

Of course, many of those same fucking outlets never mention it is the first hurricane to hit North America that is a cat 3 or stronger since 2005. This is 2015 right? That is 10 years. That, is the longest period of time since they have been recording wind speeds and barometric pressure.

Yes, this is a political issue.

Stupid asshats on the left are so fucking gullible. No wonder they are considered to be such useful idiots for the liars.
You DO know that once a hurricane hits land, it starts dying, right?

I wonder why there is such a concerted effort to repeat this over and over again. Especially since it is impossible to know, and the hurricane was NOT the most powerful hurricane ever to hit North America.

Of course, many of those same fucking outlets never mention it is the first hurricane to hit North America that is a cat 3 or stronger since 2005. This is 2015 right? That is 10 years. That, is the longest period of time since they have been recording wind speeds and barometric pressure.

Stupid asshats on the left are so fucking gullible. No wonder they are considered to be such useful idiots for the liars.

That's something I learned about Mexican geography from this.. Didn't realize how rugged and high the coastal hills are where this thing came ashore. Probably on a par with Big Sur or higher. Shredded that storm before it even made to shore.

That's something I learned about Mexican geography from this.. Didn't realize how rugged and high the coastal hills are where this thing came ashore. Probably on a par with Big Sur or higher. Shredded that storm before it even made to shore.
I will be happy to hear if Puerta Vallarte is ok...been there and it's a wonderful place.

False.

False.

Then by all means support your claim.

Sounds like mostly rain there.

I will be happy to hear if Puerta Vallarte is ok...been there and it's a wonderful place.

So if it was shown the hurricane was over 200 mph it was stupid to warn people? There was a hidden liberal agenda? Thankfully it made landfall in sparse populated area and slowed down fast over land .The Op is not playing with a full deck , The owl must be infected with the bird flu which has affected the poor little birdies mind

Nice spin. Not working though.

Not always. In a study for NOAA, cyclones studied from 1979-2008, 45 cyclones maintained or increased in strength. Erin was such a case..

Forum List

Back