CDZ Well we found out today that the DOJ and FBI are completely corrupt

We figured that out long, long ago.

Obama almost turned America into third world banana republic.
Hillary broke a laundry list of laws.
Obama abused his power and corrupted government agencies.
Trump is trying to drain the swamp and he is being slammed 24/7 by the Press.

That's because the Press is a wholly owned subsidiary of the swamp. That has been true for years.

IG report on Clinton email probe reveals FBI agent's 'stop'-Trump text, calls Comey 'insubordinate'

Is this it? You aren't telling me someone working for a government agency has an opinion on who he wants his boss to be are you? I might also point out that during the era we had a good number of R's tweeting the same thing about Trump.

Or perhaps the bit about McCabe's wife taking some Democrat money? I can get behind that being illegal as long as we apply it evenly. Be careful in your response, this is a hypocrisy check.

IG report on Clinton email probe reveals FBI agent's 'stop'-Trump text, calls Comey 'insubordinate'

Is this it? You aren't telling me someone working for a government agency has an opinion on who he wants his boss to be are you? I might also point out that during the era we had a good number of R's tweeting the same thing about Trump.

Or perhaps the bit about McCabe's wife taking some Democrat money? I can get behind that being illegal as long as we apply it evenly. Be careful in your response, this is a hypocrisy check.

there is a big difference between favoring one candidate over another and doing illegal things to undermine a candidate: But sure do appreciate your effort to spin this

there is a big difference between favoring one candidate over another and doing illegal things to undermine a candidate: But sure do appreciate your effort to spin this

If the boy(s) slacked in their investigation of Hillary string em up.

But man, I read this other post on here about how terrible it is for political party members (including ex presidents) to be working on the 2020 election. Stuff like that makes me think we're in a "salute and fall prostrate or you're un-'merican" phase so I'm skeptical.

More than ample proof that the power of the President needs to be reigned in.

The President of the United States is supposed to be the peoples front man to the world and to enforce our laws. Laws passed by the Legislative Branch, not laws created by the Judicial.

I've been calling for reducing the power of the President for an age now. We should not elect Presidents on the basis of what social handouts he or she can give us. In fact, every real American should be wary of anyone running for President who desires to bring social change to America. Social change happens at the county and state level, not the federal level.

That's because the Press is a wholly owned subsidiary of the swamp. That has been true for years.

They are the modern Goebbels monster.

Why do we keep pretending that the "accidental" meeting between Clinton and Lynch was anything more than a charade to allow Obama to separate himself from Hillary's corrupt exoneration? Is anyone really that gullible?

Well we found out today that the DOJ and FBI are completely corrupt

I think you can add the State Dept, IRS, ATF, and of course the MSM to the list.
Any *agency* created specifically to give the feds authority to sidestep the constitution..and that would be all of the agencies....are corrupt, and unconstitutional from inception on...and should be obliterated.

Well we found out today that the DOJ and FBI are completely corrupt
No you have look at the very top of the orgs, and follow the crimes down the chain of command. You see criminal activity starts at the top. Yes you have have some lesser crime at any level but the big buck stuff is at the time. The more power the bigger the crime. So street level might be free meals or discounts on services or goods.

The vast majority of the Federal government is composed of patriotic, intelligent and very competent people.

The DOJ on the other hand is a pile of shit.

Forum List

Back