Well Republicans be able to hide the Mueller report from the American people?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Will Republicans be able to hide the Mueller report from the American people?

I don’t believe they’ll be able to hide it. Remember, the FBI leaked thousands of pages from the Hillary investigations and she was never convicted of anything or charged with anything.

But I think Republicans are going to give it a valiant try.

So what do you think, will they be able to keep trumps malfeasance a secret?

What Republicans need to do is stop answering to the left all the time and worry about their own platform.

All I ever see em do is answer stupid questions from the left. Like trained monkeys. The left pretty much controls the narrative because the Republicans spend their time answering the leftist's stupid questions.

• Banned
Nobody is hiding jack shit....The Mule's upcoming report is classified as a matter of course, and has been so from the outset.
And yet thousands of pages were leaked and Hillary was Secretary of State.

• Banned
What Republicans need to do is stop answering to the left all the time and worry about their own platform.

All I ever see em do is answer stupid questions from the left. Like trained monkeys. The left pretty much controls the narrative because the Republicans spend their time answering the leftist's stupid questions.
Yeah right. No oversight, no questioning, just do whatever Republicans say and we will be OK.

• Banned
Nobody is hiding jack shit....The Mule's upcoming report is classified as a matter of course, and has been so from the outset.
WTF does that have to do with anything?
I think Republicans have to release the report. Because eventually it will be leaked.

What are you gonna do when it fails to prove collusion?

Can't hide things that don't exist.

I'm just sayin'.

I think Republicans have to release the report. Because eventually it will be leaked.
If that's so, the leaks will come from wormy little assholes like Schiff.

Will Republicans be able to hide the Mueller report from the American people?

I don’t believe they’ll be able to hide it. Remember, the FBI leaked thousands of pages from the Hillary investigations and she was never convicted of anything or charged with anything.

But I think Republicans are going to give it a valiant try.

So what do you think, will they be able to keep trumps malfeasance a secret?

Again, what you do if you’re the Democrats is this (it won’t happen of course because it takes complete unity and the Democrats never had that):

A. Wait for the report to come out. The summary will be given to the Gang of 8.
B. Once it is, have a Democrat from a dependable district/state claim there is something in the report that is not there (if need be). Chances are that they can get enough ire without making anything up or enhancing the narrative.
C. The Republicans, at that point, either release the report and show the Democrats are lying (which they can’t do)
or
D. Just continue to deny the report says what was stated in #B.
E. The Democrats get the political football or the report released.

There is a whole bunch of speculation in anticipation of this report. I think the bottom line of the report will be fairly obvious. Either the report will contain facts and proof of illegal collusion with the Russians or it won’t. If it does, I fully expect the Dems to move towards impeachment, if it doesn’t I fully expect the Dems to make a whole bunch of statements containing innuendos to damage Trump.

Yeah right. No oversight, no questioning, just do whatever Republicans say and we will be OK.
you do the same thing with the democrats....so how are you any different?...

There is a whole bunch of speculation in anticipation of this report. I think the bottom line of the report will be fairly obvious. Either the report will contain facts and proof of illegal collusion with the Russians or it won’t. If it does, I fully expect the Dems to move towards impeachment, if it doesn’t I fully expect the Dems to make a whole bunch of statements containing innuendos to damage Trump.

Exactly.

"We did not find any direct collusion between President Trump and Russia, however...."

You know damned well the report is going to read like that. Then the left will go through the next two years howling and interpreting the report anyway they want to. President Trump could walk on water and develop a cure for cancer in the White House basement, they'd still be screeching like a bunch of autistic monkeys.

Republicans don't care if the report is made public. Mueller cares. When the report is empty, Democrats will be coming for his head.

What are you gonna do when it proves Collusion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't....If there were collusion, the facts about it would have been leaked already.

It won't, at least not definitively. The most you can hope for is some scraps of circumstantial evidence that proves absolutely nothing and will only serve to fuel your delusional conspiracy theories.

It doesn't....If there were collusion, the facts about it would have been leaked already.

Yup, if Mueller had concrete evidence proving this "russian asset" nonsense, they wouldn't sit around and wait to eject him from office asap.

Forum List

Back