Well, like that gay ape that killed the news people, another worst case scenario for libs.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
They were all just sitting there, waiting in joyful glee that it would have been white right wingers that committed the mass murder.

What a nightmare liberals have been to this country and the rest of the free world.

I see the morons are still not willing to call this an act of terror. Here we are again folks. Well, they still do not believe that the Fort Hood sandNIGGER that killed our soldiers was an act of terror. Yeah, even though the sandNIGGER cried out to their false god like all of the sandNIGGERS do when they kill innocent people.

What a fucking absolute nightmare these bags of shit who vote everything democrat have been for human liberty. What a fucking disaster.

Let's wait for the facts. What benefit would it be to immediately call this terrorism?

Why are you calling them sandNIGGERs? What does that accomplish other than marking you as a racist?

Let's wait for the facts. What benefit would it be to immediately call this terrorism?

Why are you calling them sandNIGGERs? What does that accomplish other than marking you as a racist?

Calling a duck a duck.

That is what they are. Call me a racist. I really do not give a shit. I am not the one convincing every person that is not white that they are nothing but victims of white people and they are totally incapable of making it with out the help of hand outs. I am not the one that perpetuate that narrative for political expediency. I voted for Allen West, and I supported Herman Cain. I am also a big fan of Dr Ben Carson. Not like the stupid ass patronizing pieces of shit racist shit on the left who think that they doing all of them a favor by always making all of them victims. On top of all of that, I am not white.

These fucking sandNIGGERS are exactly what they are. SandNIGGERS, even while they are roasting in hell as we speak. Fuckem.

There are confirmed stories that this was planned, that they had recently been to saudi arabia, and sandNIGGERS were going in and out of their house in the late hours according to a neighbor. It is the worst case scenario for the scum on the left who were sitting there anticipating it being white Christians.

Too bad so fucking sad for the Starkerys of the world.

Fucking liberals and their PC bullshit that caused the neighbor to be apprehensive to say anything about suspicious activity at these smelly scumbags house. This is liberals fault. All of them. Every last one of them.

theowl32 is a bigoted feathered loser: always has been, always will be.

Religious mass killing in America is nothing do: ask the Quakers and the Puritans, ask the Protestants and Mormons at Mountain Meadows, ask the families of Dylan Roof's victims.

What is new here is that jihadism and work place revenge seem to be combined for the first time.

They were all just sitting there, waiting in joyful glee that it would have been white right wingers that committed the mass murder.

What a nightmare liberals have been to this country and the rest of the free world.

I see the morons are still not willing to call this an act of terror. Here we are again folks. Well, they still do not believe that the Fort Hood sandNIGGER that killed our soldiers was an act of terror. Yeah, even though the sandNIGGER cried out to their false god like all of the sandNIGGERS do when they kill innocent people.

What a fucking absolute nightmare these bags of shit who vote everything democrat have been for human liberty. What a fucking disaster.

Classy stuff.

Calling a duck a duck.

That is what they are. Call me a racist. I really do not give a shit. I am not the one convincing every person that is not white that they are nothing but victims of white people and they are totally incapable of making it with out the help of hand outs. I am not the one that perpetuate that narrative for political expediency. I voted for Allen West, and I supported Herman Cain. I am also a big fan of Dr Ben Carson. Not like the stupid ass patronizing pieces of shit racist shit on the left who think that they doing all of them a favor by always making all of them victims. On top of all of that, I am not white.

These fucking sandNIGGERS are exactly what they are. SandNIGGERS, even while they are roasting in hell as we speak. Fuckem.

There are confirmed stories that this was planned, that they had recently been to saudi arabia, and sandNIGGERS were going in and out of their house in the late hours according to a neighbor. It is the worst case scenario for the scum on the left who were sitting there anticipating it being white Christians.

Too bad so fucking sad for the Starkerys of the world.

Fucking liberals and their PC bullshit that caused the neighbor to be apprehensive to say anything about suspicious activity at these smelly scumbags house. This is liberals fault. All of them. Every last one of them.
IRL you are just an anonymous, bitter little nobody, afraid of your own shadow. Fucking pussy with a keyboard and an internet connection.

Forum List

Back