Well it looks like this date is going to happen tonight based on this text this morning

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
"can wait to see you"

So that makes me feel good going into the date unlike the last woman whose first text of the day we were scheduled to meet was something that annoyed while out in public

So we are scheduled to meet in 2 hours and have not received any texts yet asking can we push it to 9pm. Maybe because this woman does not have kids lol

Time to shave

"can wait to see you"

So that makes me feel good going into the date unlike the last woman whose first text of the day we were scheduled to meet was something that annoyed while out in public

So we are scheduled to meet in 2 hours and have not received any texts yet asking can we push it to 9pm. Maybe because this woman does not have kids lol

Time to shave
Don't forget to wash yer stinky feet.

"can wait to see you"

Time to shave

Feet?

"can wait to see you"

Time to shave

Feet?
Feet = two foots

Whatever you do, don't let her oder an appetizer and ask the waitress if its not too late to order from the lunch menu

Whatever you do, don't let her oder an appetizer and ask the waitress if its not too late to order from the lunch menu

Just paid my rent so I will have my credit card tonight so it won't matter.

"can wait to see you"

Time to shave

what does my feet have to do with a date idiot?

Feet?
Feet = two foots

"can wait to see you"

Time to shave
Wax out ears and floss teeth. Shower and wash your ass and balls. Spray cologne on your nuts. Lotion your hands. Clean your car and tell grandma to stay in her room.

"can wait to see you"

Time to shave

Do young people ever talk to each other on the phone?

"can wait to see you"

Time to shave

Yes we had 3 phone conversations

"can wait to see you"

Time to shave

No but they'll txt you a pic of their dick.

"can wait to see you"

Time to shave

Yes we had 3 phone conversations
They have to realize we don't say the crazy s*** here in real life. At least not until the 3rd or 4th date

Forum List

Back